Windows 10: Slow Startup Build after 19619

Discus and support Slow Startup Build after 19619 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been having an issue with build after 19619. It takes almost six minutes to boot and then a few minutes to logon. I have used feedback but that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DUCKS1951, May 23, 2020.

1. DUCKS1951 Win User

Slow Startup Build after 19619

I have been having an issue with build after 19619. It takes almost six minutes to boot and then a few minutes to logon. I have used feedback but that does not help. I have checked the hardware and everything is fine. My computer is five years old and I thought it was time for a new one. I have a Intel quad four processor, 2tb hard drive and 12gb memory. I have to stay with Build 19619 until MS fixes this issue. Amy help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

DUCKS1951, May 23, 2020
  2. SlipSlice Win User

Slow Startup

Does anybody know why I am having really slow system startups? I don't have extra startup programs than I use to have. The only thing that I think it could be is my antivirus program. I use AVG now since I reformated 2 days ago..and every since then, I have a really slow startup..I don't know if that is the reason..Does anybody have any suggestions, on how to speed my startup? I use to be able to be on my desktop screen in like 35-40 seconds at most. And now it is way over a minute. Any help would be gr8.

-slip*Cool Slow Startup Build after 19619 :cool:

SlipSlice, May 23, 2020
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, May 23, 2020
  4. catstone Win User

Slow Startup

see if my words helps...skip the steps that u already tried.
    1. check the start-up items. Run the command of "msconfig" , check the "start up" page(i am not sure of the precise name of this page,coz.i am using chinese version of windows). diable ALL the items listed. save the setting and restart.
    2. check the free space of each partition of harddisk. make sure that each partition has a free space of more than 1 gb( higher ,better).
    3. check the list of installed programs, through the control panel. uninstall those seldom used
    4. it might be unkown comflict of softwares. keep your system as clean as possible. for example, you can disable your antivirus, then restart to see if it is faster
    5. it might be fragments. defrag all partitions.
    6. manage the services of your system. right click "my computer",click "manage(G)", in the window below, the third level-1 menu is "service and applications". disable unecessary auto startup services.
    7. up to repend~~

catstone, May 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Slow Startup Build after 19619 - Similar Threads - Slow Startup Build

2. Slow startup after installing 20h2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow startup after installing 20h2: Hi, I have problem with startup times after updating latest update. [ATTACH] The startup goes from 30 sec to 5-10 minutes. The cause of this is secondary drive with SMART errors reported. I know the drive have SMART errors but i intend to use it until it literal dies....
  3. Slow Startup

Slow Startup: I have a dell inspiron 3593. It's been a month since I am having it, at first it was working dine but now it is having problems such as blue screen while restarting and the biggest of all it takes too much time in startup. I have tried everything such as using best...
  4. slow after startup

slow after startup: My computer is very slow after startup(booting is good but after login it takes 3 minutes or more to open google chrome or any another program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-after-startup/81e68cdc-453b-44c0-a425-1f656a7ec7cd
  5. Slow startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow startup: Suddenly on startup my installed apps are downloading one at a time and are slow. Also if I try to download a new app it takes a long time.Once all the apps are open all is normal .any help please...
  6. Slow startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Slow startup: When I power my PC up it takes a long time before I can do anything without having to wait. I have checked and my 'C' drive is 100% busy for several minutes. What can I do to alleviate having by disk thrashed (and thereby get to being productive without having to wait while I...
  7. Slow startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow startup: Hi there, my laptop since upgrade from W7 to W10 has slow startup. I click turn on button, after first loading, everything go sleep (maybe) and have to wait nearly 1 minutes then Windows starts normally. Any suggestions? Thank you 1Lui_Qc5guc 75059
  8. Slow startup

Slow startup: Good day to all. I have a Acer Aspire E1-572 Laptop. It's running well on windows 10. The only thing is very slow on startup timed it this morning on a restart it took two min 35 seconds. I have looked on this forum and did find good info tried most of it but no joy. On...
  9. Slow Startup

Slow Startup: Win 10 boots up but takes 10-15min before I can access anything on lower tool bar..... 46266
  10. Startup Slow

Startup Slow: I don't if this is already a feature I don't know about or if its something i should suggest to Microsoft to implement... After the welcome screen when it shows the desktop, my laptop is normally unresponsive for around 30 seconds. I know that part pf the reason for this is...