Windows 10: Slow startup issue and how to take a log of startup process of windows 10

Discus and support Slow startup issue and how to take a log of startup process of windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Yesterday, the startup time suddenly increase from 10s to more than 3-5 minutes without reason. The startup time had been around 10s till yesterday.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by piyasawat navarata, Jul 29, 2022.

1. Slow startup issue and how to take a log of startup process of windows 10

Yesterday, the startup time suddenly increase from 10s to more than 3-5 minutes without reason. The startup time had been around 10s till yesterday. After turning on, the monitor was abnormally black for more than 3-5 minutes before the login screen appear. I have checked startup tab in taskmanager and disabled onedrive since it has high startup impact but not help. what i had tried are-uninstall all software..... no luck-disable optane memory and the startup take almost 10 minutes.-safe mode......no use ToTplease kindly advise on this matter. and sorry for my writing since this is not

:)

piyasawat navarata, Jul 29, 2022
  2. SlipSlice Win User

Slow Startup

Does anybody know why I am having really slow system startups? I don't have extra startup programs than I use to have. The only thing that I think it could be is my antivirus program. I use AVG now since I reformated 2 days ago..and every since then, I have a really slow startup..I don't know if that is the reason..Does anybody have any suggestions, on how to speed my startup? I use to be able to be on my desktop screen in like 35-40 seconds at most. And now it is way over a minute. Any help would be gr8.

-slip*Cool Slow startup issue and how to take a log of startup process of windows 10 :cool:

SlipSlice, Jul 29, 2022
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jul 29, 2022
  4. Slow startup issue and how to take a log of startup process of windows 10

Windows Startup password

Is it possible to remove a startup password without being able to log into the system? A friend's laptop just prompt her today for a password that she never enabled. Now, she does have a standard user account password, but that doesn't work for the startup password. She had the computer for about a year now and it has never asked for a startup password until today.

I tried to use Hiren Boot CD to run a diagnostic on the laptop, but it has a bsod. Windows 10 normal boot crashes as well

GoFigureItOut, Jul 29, 2022
Thema:

Slow startup issue and how to take a log of startup process of windows 10

1. Slow startup issue and how to take a log of startup process of windows 10 - Similar Threads - Slow startup issue

2. Slow startup issue and how to take a log of startup process of windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow startup issue and how to take a log of startup process of windows 10: Yesterday, the startup time suddenly increase from 10s to more than 3-5 minutes without reason. The startup time had been around 10s till yesterday. After turning on, the monitor was abnormally black for more than 3-5 minutes before the login screen appear. I have checked...
  3. Slow startup issue and how to take a log of startup process of windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow startup issue and how to take a log of startup process of windows 10: Yesterday, the startup time suddenly increase from 10s to more than 3-5 minutes without reason. The startup time had been around 10s till yesterday. After turning on, the monitor was abnormally black for more than 3-5 minutes before the login screen appear. I have checked...
  4. Startup processes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup processes: Hi how do I get chrome.exe to be a startup app or program in Task Manager?It used to be in Task Manager under Processes and Startup. Now it doesn't show up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-processes/e66beb94-5d2b-463f-ba15-a69e5fa30e25
  5. Startup processes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup processes: Hi how do I get chrome.exe to be a startup app or program in Task Manager?It used to be in Task Manager under Processes and Startup. Now it doesn't show up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-processes/e66beb94-5d2b-463f-ba15-a69e5fa30e25
  6. Windows 10 startup process ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 startup process ?: Hi, I have Windows 10 Home version installed.My issue is every time I start Windows it starts processing forever. I don’t know what is all this processing, since I don’t have much software installed. My question is what process is causing this and can I disable it so that it...
  7. Window 10 slow performance issue + slow startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window 10 slow performance issue + slow startup: Hi all,I am facing slow startup issue on my Window 10 Home Edition. I have followed all the below mentioned steps to improve my user experience but nothing help in improving startup speed of my OS. Can format and install fresh OS would work. Please help suggest me best way to...
  8. Windows 10 startup process?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 startup process?: Hi friends, can anyone help me with this? what order should the blocks be in? :) 164290
  9. The Windows 10 startup process

in Windows 10 Customization
    The Windows 10 startup process: I have a machine (an all-in-one) where the display is having issues. I can't see anything. Just a semi-black screen. I know the system is working, because I can use TeamViewer to log in to it and check things like the Event Logs. To try and troubleshoot a driver issue, I set...
  10. Shutdown/startup process logging

in Windows 10 Support
    Shutdown/startup process logging: Does anyone know of a comprehensive guide to what should be recorded as a result of a default shutdown/startup sequence, i.e. what normal events/event IDs should I see in Event Viewer with fast startup enabled as opposed to any different events/event IDs recorded if fast...