Windows 10: Slow system performance on Windows 10

Discus and support Slow system performance on Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After update windows 10 , 1903 my surface pro 4 is not working properly. Long booting time and slow down like anything...i have followed the tips given... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by J SURIAKUMAR, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Slow system performance on Windows 10

After update windows 10 , 1903 my surface pro 4 is not working properly. Long booting time and slow down like anything...i have followed the tips given in this thread... No use....I cant uninstall the updates also...

Original title : After update windows 10 , 1903 my surface pro 4 is not working properly

:)

J SURIAKUMAR, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Oct 28, 2019
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Slow performance in window 10

Hi,

There are various reasons why your computer is performing slowly. There may be a virus on your computer or a corrupted system file that is why the performance of the computer is slow. To know how you can improve the performance of your device, we recommend
    that you follow all of the suggestions here. Please take note that you need to follow all of the listed suggestions
    in order.

Should you need further assistance, kindly reply to this thread.

Argel Obm, Oct 28, 2019
  4. Slow system performance on Windows 10

Slow system performance on Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community.

I understand that the system experience performance issue as it is affected with slow performance. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know the make and model of the computer.

This issue may arise due to:

• Application or driver conflicts.

• Faulty driver.

• Malware attacks.
    As an initial troubleshooting step, check if the issue persists in Safe mode.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Also run the System Maintenance troubleshooter which finds and clean up unused files and shortcuts and performs maintenance tasks.

• Press Windows key and type Troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting and hit Enter.
    • Click on View all in the left pane of the window.
    • Select System Maintenance.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

Slow system performance on Windows 10

1. Slow system performance on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Slow system performance

2. Slow down system performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow down system performance: Hello,After some time since I work with the system, the speed of running Windows 8.1 programs decreases drastically. Shutting down the laptop in this mode takes more than twenty minutes. Please guide me.Minidump Files:...
  3. Slow down system performance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow down system performance: Hello,After some time since I work with the system, the speed of running Windows 8.1 programs decreases drastically. Shutting down the laptop in this mode takes more than twenty minutes. Please guide me.Minidump Files:...
  4. Slow system performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow system performance: I've noticed a deterioration in my system's performance recently. It's difficult to explain what makes me think that but 2 things that keep happening: 1 Often when I start a new session of File Explorer and point to system Documents folder, it takes a long time to open. The...
  5. Slow system performance

Slow system performance: I've noticed a deterioration in my system's performance recently. It's difficult to explain what makes me think that but 2 things that keep happening: 1 Often when I start a new session of File Explorer and point to system Documents folder, it takes a long time to open. The...
  6. Slow system performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Regarding system performance: Windows 10 and Office 16 performing slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Regarding system performance: Windows 10 and Office 16 performing slow: Wnidows 10 and office 16 performing slow* Moved from Community Participation Center* Original title: regarding, system performance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-system-performance-windows-10-and-office/9a4fd158-79bf-49e6-b279-2552cfcdcc93
  8. Regarding system performance: Windows 10 and Office 16 performing slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding system performance: Windows 10 and Office 16 performing slow: Wnidows 10 and office 16 performing slow* Moved from Community Participation Center* Original title: regarding, system performance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-system-performance-windows-10-and-office/9a4fd158-79bf-49e6-b279-2552cfcdcc93
  9. Regarding system performance: Windows 10 and Office 16 performing slow

10. Windows 10 slow performance

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 slow performance: Hi all, So I reinstalled Windows 10 Pro and now I'm getting hit with issues from slow performance to weird glitches on my desktop. Chkdsk found no issues, apart from SFC /SCANNOW repairing a corrupted file. When Windows boots up it exhibits weird behavior that I've never...