Windows 10: Slow tbbx1 downloads on 1 PC only, also comes and goes

Discus and support Slow tbbx1 downloads on 1 PC only, also comes and goes in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; A very strange issue here. I have 2 PCs. One of them, when I do a speed test, shows TBBX1 scores between 7 and 20mbps, where-as multi-thread is correct... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BlizzardUK, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Slow tbbx1 downloads on 1 PC only, also comes and goes

A very strange issue here. I have 2 PCs. One of them, when I do a speed test, shows TBBX1 scores between 7 and 20mbps, where-as multi-thread is correct at 55mbps (max achievable 57). Upload is also correct at 17mbps (max 20).

But on my other PC the TBBX1 speed is full at 55mbps. I have tried a different port, tried direct to the router instead of switch, but I can't figure out what is causing it. So PC1 maxes out at 20mbps on TBBX1 and PC2 is ALWAYS 55mbps on TBBX1, all connected to same network and router and switch and both Windows 10.

What is also odd, is sometimes it WILL be full speed on TBBX1 on PC1, but most of the time not. So I can't work out why sometimes it is okay. I have tried different browsers, shutting down any apps, shutting down firewalls, etc etc. Also because my motherboard has 2 NICS I have tried both, same problem. Tried rebooting router, etc.

Any ideas ?

:)

BlizzardUK, Sep 1, 2019
  2. John Vil Win User

PC slow and not responding

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you to run the System Maintenance Troubleshooter to check and see why your PC is running slow and unresponsive. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting. If you cant find the option, click View By and select Large Icons.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

You may also check on the article below for tips on how to improve your Windows 10 PC.

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Sep 1, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 1, 2019
  4. Mary Sau Win User

Slow tbbx1 downloads on 1 PC only, also comes and goes

Windows Store is being very slow with the downloading and updating?

Hi,

To assist you, kindly provide us additional information.

• Are you using a wireless, or wired Internet connection?
    • How many apps are you trying to download and update at the same?

In the meantime, you can perform the steps provided by Isha Soni on this

link

Let us know how it goes.

Mary Sau, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

Slow tbbx1 downloads on 1 PC only, also comes and goes

1. Slow tbbx1 downloads on 1 PC only, also comes and goes - Similar Threads - Slow tbbx1 downloads

2. Slow download.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow download.: I currently have three devices that I can use to get on line with (Cell phone, laptop and my PC). I have cable service from Comcast and a Gateway modem and all this equipment is not more than 3 yrs old. Until recently my PC was always faster than the other devices when...
  3. Slow WiFi speed on PC only

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow WiFi speed on PC only: a week before the problem occurred i had just upgraded to NBN and was fine for the first few days then every device in the house slowed down after this was fixed the PC was the only device that still had very slow speeds. Since every device was working fine with NBN and the...
  4. Ridiculously slow internet only on one PC

Ridiculously slow internet only on one PC: Hello, I asked this question before but after going through the answers the problem was not solved. I purchased a refurbished PC which is extremely slow when loading web pages, browsing etc. I have reset the PC, updated the network adapter, troubleshooted and nothing has...
  5. Slow Downloads

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow Downloads: My internet speed is very fast but dowloads are glacially slow. What can I do to speed the downloads up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-downloads/1103b00d-50c4-43aa-a6f2-911ff232f3ff
  6. Slow downloads

Slow downloads: I have a lot of trouble donloading from the internet...web pages are so slow. Started the last few days slowing down and today is impossible. I tried changing browsers and it doesn't help. Maybe a little better with EDGE.... I am using Chrome....
  7. PC is slow, found fix but only for short time period

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC is slow, found fix but only for short time period: Hello, So i have a problem that my pc is very slow in almost all situations. I found a fix, but it works for short time period. So the fix is freeing up ram space with advanced system care program, but it only works for a while. I need help. 115052
  8. Only 1 WiFi network

Only 1 WiFi network: Hi. So I got myself an ASUS wifi dongle. I have 3 different router networks at my place (and like 7 visible naighbour networks visible on my phone/laptop), but I can only see 1 network on my win10. Is there any way to force a wifi-search and see what is going on since...
  9. Loosing Ethernet Only When my PC Goes To Sleep

Loosing Ethernet Only When my PC Goes To Sleep: Okay so I stated, I keep loosing Ethernet Connection ONLY when my PC goes to sleep for Example: (I leave my PC on and go somewhere for about an hour or something the PC goes to sleep mode after 30 minutes) so every time this happens I loose my Ethernet Connection... but it...
  10. downloads not coming to laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    downloads not coming to laptop: all downloads going to phone not laptop .just loaded chrome and signed up for google cloud 33483