Windows 10: Slow tbbx1 downloads on 1 PC only, also comes and goes

Discus and support Slow tbbx1 downloads on 1 PC only, also comes and goes in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; A very strange issue here. I have 2 PCs. One of them, when I do a speed test, shows TBBX1 scores between 7 and 20mbps, where-as multi-thread is correct... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BlizzardUK, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Slow tbbx1 downloads on 1 PC only, also comes and goes

A very strange issue here. I have 2 PCs. One of them, when I do a speed test, shows TBBX1 scores between 7 and 20mbps, where-as multi-thread is correct at 55mbps (max achievable 57). Upload is also correct at 17mbps (max 20).

But on my other PC the TBBX1 speed is full at 55mbps. I have tried a different port, tried direct to the router instead of switch, but I can't figure out what is causing it. So PC1 maxes out at 20mbps on TBBX1 and PC2 is ALWAYS 55mbps on TBBX1, all connected to same network and router and switch and both Windows 10.

What is also odd, is sometimes it WILL be full speed on TBBX1 on PC1, but most of the time not. So I can't work out why sometimes it is okay. I have tried different browsers, shutting down any apps, shutting down firewalls, etc etc. Also because my motherboard has 2 NICS I have tried both, same problem. Tried rebooting router, etc.

Any ideas ?

:)

BlizzardUK, Sep 1, 2019
  2. John Vil Win User

PC slow and not responding

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you to run the System Maintenance Troubleshooter to check and see why your PC is running slow and unresponsive. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting. If you cant find the option, click View By and select Large Icons.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

You may also check on the article below for tips on how to improve your Windows 10 PC.

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Sep 1, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 1, 2019
  4. Mary Sau Win User

Slow tbbx1 downloads on 1 PC only, also comes and goes

Windows Store is being very slow with the downloading and updating?

Hi,

To assist you, kindly provide us additional information.

• Are you using a wireless, or wired Internet connection?
    • How many apps are you trying to download and update at the same?

In the meantime, you can perform the steps provided by Isha Soni on this

link

Let us know how it goes.

Mary Sau, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

Slow tbbx1 downloads on 1 PC only, also comes and goes

1. Slow tbbx1 downloads on 1 PC only, also comes and goes - Similar Threads - Slow tbbx1 downloads

2. slow downloads on pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    slow downloads on pc: I got a new second ssd everything works fine but when I download games it’s very slow and my pc is also slow.<Changed to a question> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-downloads-on-pc/1ddf92b7-79e3-4a9a-948d-1c6f193b97a0
  3. slow downloads on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    slow downloads on pc: I got a new second ssd everything works fine but when I download games it’s very slow and my pc is also slow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-downloads-on-pc/1ddf92b7-79e3-4a9a-948d-1c6f193b97a0
  4. slow downloads on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    slow downloads on pc: I got a new second ssd everything works fine but when I download games it’s very slow and my pc is also slow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-downloads-on-pc/1ddf92b7-79e3-4a9a-948d-1c6f193b97a0
  5. slow downloads on pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Upload Speed is slow only on 1 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upload Speed is slow only on 1 PC: I have a poor upload speed in comparison to my download speed and it is causing me some issues.But i believe my issue may be fairly unique and I have done many checks.So in summary I have 900mbps download and should receive 500mbps upload. What I get is 900mbps download to...
  7. Upload Speed is slow only on 1 PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Upload Speed is slow only on 1 PC: I have a poor upload speed in comparison to my download speed and it is causing me some issues.But i believe my issue may be fairly unique and I have done many checks.So in summary I have 900mbps download and should receive 500mbps upload. What I get is 900mbps download to...
  8. Upload Speed is slow only on 1 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. this problem comes and goes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    this problem comes and goes: chrome exiting problem. sometimes i need to bring up the task manager to end task before i can launch a chrome application. the free version of cc cleaner an or a reboot seems to clear up this problem..for a while.any suggestions???...
  10. Slow Internet On PC Only

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow Internet On PC Only: Hi! I've never posted here before, so please excuse any poor formatting. I have an internet plan with Rogers for Gigabit internet, and it works provably in every area of my house. All of my devices seem to pull hundreds of Mb/s, hindered only by the hardware inside them....