Windows 10: slow texture loading in games after windows 10 install

Discus and support slow texture loading in games after windows 10 install in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, recently I decided to perform a clean install of windows 10 on my acer Aspire 5 after I got a BSOD and blank screen at boot . I created a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nottherealfredneuman, Nov 13, 2018.

1. slow texture loading in games after windows 10 install

Hello,
    recently I decided to perform a clean install of windows 10 on my acer Aspire 5 after I got a BSOD and blank screen at boot . I created a windows 10 installation from MS website and everything went fine. Until I noticed that my games suddenly became choppy with lot of hiccups and textures not rendering. Games run at 50-60 fps but drop to 0 fps (freeze) for a few seconds whenever new textures are being loaded. It's very noticeable in GTA V where textures and objects would appear 2 feet in front of me, when driving they would just disappear and make the game freeze until they're finally loaded. Also noticeable in fallout 4, doom 2016 and quake champions, where the game goes from 60 to 0 fps every few seconds, until one area is fully loaded in (after walking around). In star wars Batlefront, every time a new NPC or player appears, game drops to 0 fps. Basically every game has the issue.
    I suspected a vram issue , monitored gpu usage with hwinfo64 and gpu Z, says everything is fine. Benchmarks also show that my CPU, GPU and Ram are normal. considering the problem appeared after a windows 10 clean install... it can only be software...

things that I've tried :
    -reinstalling newest cpu , gpu drivers with DDU
    -reinstalling motherboard drivers
    -reinstalling latest directX
    -reinstalling the games
    -reinstalling everything on an SSD
    -cleaning the fan and changing thermal paste
    -updating the bios
    -set power plan on "performance"
    -ran malwarebytes scan, no virus found
    -called acer customer service , waste of time

No apps are running in the background, cpu usage is at 5% outside games, ram 15% and disk 5%.
    I monitored my temps in games and they are around 70C (same as before) for both cpu and gpu.
    I don't know what to do anymore. My laptop used to work perfectly fine with the factory firmware and before the bsod...

I bought this laptop in July and I really saved for a long time to buy it .. any help would be greatly appreciated

specs are : core i3 6006u, 940mx Gddr5 (2gb), 8gb
    ps: sorry for my english as it's not my language

More about : unable play games windows drive

:)

Nottherealfredneuman, Nov 13, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 13, 2018
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Nov 13, 2018
  4. amitbaz Win User

slow texture loading in games after windows 10 install

slow loading textures in a few games

Guys, i'm really Discouraged and disappointed about it. I bought my pc about 4 months ago and as far as i remember everything was fine, but now, it really freaks me out...in games like mafia 2, far cry 3, AC:black flag and AC:unity i occurred the problem of slow loading textures: people and cars pops up out of nowhere, shadow textures changes, houses and street textures changes.
    fps in most games is good, in black flag and fc3 i have 30-60 fps(i think it is good, after all, its ubisoft, u know..), mafia 2 with vsync i lock on 60 and without over 100, and in ac:unity its 30-40(which is, as far as i know, good for my specs).

does anyone familiar with this problem? is it normal? can someone please help me?

Specs:
    intel i5 4590 3.3GHz
    12gb ram
    sapphire r9 280x vapor-x DDR5 3GB OC (UEFI)
    gigabyte H87-HD3 motherboard
    FSP 650w PSU

examples from far cry 3:

1. look on the shadows on the grass:
    [video=""][/video]

2. look at the view, all textures slowly loaded:
    [video=""][/video]

amitbaz, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

slow texture loading in games after windows 10 install

1. slow texture loading in games after windows 10 install - Similar Threads - slow texture loading

2. Games loading insanely slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games loading insanely slow: I don't know why but my game Roblox is loading very slowly. My Internet connection is fine, I've even compared it to my phone which loads pretty fast and the performance stats is very similar and the laptop had even better performance but loads insanely slow, my game wasn't...
  3. Games loading insanely slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games loading insanely slow: I don't know why but my game Roblox is loading very slowly. My Internet connection is fine, I've even compared it to my phone which loads pretty fast and the performance stats is very similar and the laptop had even better performance but loads insanely slow, my game wasn't...
  4. Game load is slow after clean boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game load is slow after clean boot: My game LOADING is slow and not using alot of my ssd, like overwatch, before the clean install it uses alot of ssd to load very fast, but now its slow to load...
  5. Game load is slow after clean boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game load is slow after clean boot: My game LOADING is slow and not using alot of my ssd, like overwatch, before the clean install it uses alot of ssd to load very fast, but now its slow to load...
  6. God of War Textures not loading or loading in low resolution

in Windows 10 News
    God of War Textures not loading or loading in low resolution: [ATTACH]Some PC gamers have at times found that God of War Textures are not loading or loading in low resolution. If you face this issue, then this post will help you resolve the problem. God of War is one of the most popular action-adventure games available for Windows....
  7. Slow loads into Windows 10 after upgrading CPU

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow loads into Windows 10 after upgrading CPU: I upgraded from a ryzen 5 1600 to a 3600 and my computer loads very slowly into the os. It works sometimes after hours or trying to load in but when I get in the os everything works fine. submitted by /u/lilmarkuz [link] [comments]...
  8. games loading slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    games loading slow: Microsoft card games wont load or are very slow. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-loading-slow/9354d681-5e37-4b47-b2e1-4e1f86ebfa0c
  9. Games running extremely slow after re-installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games running extremely slow after re-installing windows 10: My PC can run most games at max graphics like Universe Sandbox² and BeamNG drive at a high fps (around 60-100). I upgraded my HDD to a 500G SSD and reinstalled windows 10. I installed and updated all my drivers and any windows updates that needed to be done. However all of my...
  10. Textures Not Loading In My Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Textures Not Loading In My Game: Hey so i have a pretty good pc with an rx 580 sapphire special edition and a core i5 2500k with 8gb ddr3 ram. I play fortnite at lowest settings with 3d resolution at maximum. now when i open a webpage or a video on firefox when i go back onto fortnite and land my textures...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. games loading textures slowly

2. gtx slow load textures all games

3. slow loading textures in games

4. slow texture load offline,
  5. windows 10 slow loading textures,
  6. slow textures loading windows 10,
  7. slow texture loading in games,
  8. windows 10 texture loading,
  9. gpu slow at loading textures after windows update