Windows 10: Slow typing in Windows 10, slow mouse response

Discus and support Slow typing in Windows 10, slow mouse response in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently when I am typing in browser, Word, e-mail or any APP, the letters are delayed as I type. The mouse also is very slow to respond. I am on a 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DarrylCady1122, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Slow typing in Windows 10, slow mouse response

Recently when I am typing in browser, Word, e-mail or any APP, the letters are delayed as I type. The mouse also is very slow to respond. I am on a 2 year old Lenova Aspire , Intel i7 6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.60 with 8 GB Ram. I reset my PC with reinstall of Windows 10 but saved my settings (not a clean install). I use Firefox for main browser, but sometimes EDGE, Thunderbird for mail client. Norton Security for AV. Very frustrating. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Darryl

:)

DarrylCady1122, Mar 25, 2019
  2. Yazoc Win User

Windows 10 typing slow

Since upgrading to Windows 10 my normally fast laptop has gone dramatically slow. Mainly the typing, it's like it can't keep up with my typing and it stalls so I end up with missing letters unless I type really slow. But even when I'm not typing I notice
    the cursor disappears. So it's like my laptop is freezing every couple of seconds (5 to be exact) This is extremely frustrating and slowing down my work. Any suggestions appreciated

Yazoc, Mar 25, 2019
  3. Slow Typing / Lagging Mouse

HI,

Sorry for delay response, but I was out the office.

Please try the procedures in the link below:

https://windowsreport.com/typing-lag-slow-keybo...

https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/solved-mou...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Please let me know if this helped and works.

Best Regards,

Diego R.

Diego Rios_06, Mar 25, 2019
  4. Slow typing in Windows 10, slow mouse response

Windows 10 on Asus Slow

Hi Danny,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the operating system as it is slow after upgrading to Windows 10. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • When exactly does the system slow performance issue persists?
    • Does the issue confined while performing any specific task on Windows 10?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows Updates and driver updates after upgrading to Windows 10?

I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check it if helps.

Step 1: Run the System maintenance troubleshooter.

System Maintenance troubleshooter finds and clean up unused files and shortcuts and performs maintenance tasks.

• Press Windows key and type Troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting and hit Enter.
    • Click on View all in the left pane of the window.
    • Select System Maintenance.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrade to Windows 10.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

Slow typing in Windows 10, slow mouse response

1. Slow typing in Windows 10, slow mouse response - Similar Threads - Slow typing slow

2. Erratic Typing, Misplaced Words, Slow Response

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Erratic Typing, Misplaced Words, Slow Response: Halo,I was typing in Excel, then moved to Word. Only part of a word of what I typed in Excel was entered into Excel. The rest was entered into Word!This may have something to do with the system tracking where the mouse is. I have tried an old USB mouse and one connected by...
  3. Erratic Typing, Misplaced Words, Slow Response

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Erratic Typing, Misplaced Words, Slow Response: Halo,I was typing in Excel, then moved to Word. Only part of a word of what I typed in Excel was entered into Excel. The rest was entered into Word!This may have something to do with the system tracking where the mouse is. I have tried an old USB mouse and one connected by...
  4. Erratic Typing, Misplaced Words, Slow Response

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Slow response of mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow response of mouse: Have brand new computer with Windows 10 worked super first few months. Now the mouse takes forever to move around screen. The wheel just spins and spins before finally moving to where I want the mouse. I've run CCleaner and Avast but nothing found. Thanks for your help....
  6. Slow response of mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow response of mouse: Have brand new computer with Windows 10 worked super first few months. Now the mouse takes forever to move around screen. The wheel just spins and spins before finally moving to where I want the mouse. I've run CCleaner and Avast but nothing found. Thanks for your help....
  7. Slow response of mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Slow response

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Slow response: My keyboard giving me a very slow response on typing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-response/1a3f12a0-1adb-4de8-884d-0e0476213f70
  9. SLOW RESPONSE

in Windows 10 Customization
    SLOW RESPONSE: My PC has been slowing down for a while now, I can open a browser and wait for minutes for it to load the same applies to other applications AND I HAVE THE UPDATED WINDOWS 10. I have done disk cleanups, changed advanced settings but still nothing can I be helped?...
  10. Slow typing response in Internet Explorer and Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Slow typing response in Internet Explorer and Edge: I noticed that in IE 11 on Windows 8.1 that there was this slightly perceived typing lag when entering text in fields displayed in the browser. This lag would not be present in Chrome, Opera, and others... so that's what would make it noticeable. When you type fast, it is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 email typing very slow

2. word typing slow to respond Windows 10

3. win 10 5 second delay when typing or clicking

4. non responsive computer keystrokes and mouse commands,
  5. windows 10 slow typing response,
  6. mouse delay after typing windows 10,
  7. pc typing lagging behind,
  8. sound typing and laodibg in win10 slow,
  9. computer typing slow and scroll is slow,
  10. delay in streaming mouse and typing response,
  11. slow typing on windows 10,