Windows 10: Slow Ultra Fast Boot

Discus and support Slow Ultra Fast Boot in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro x64 PL installed in UEFI mode Asrock Z87 Extreme3 with newest UEFI I5-4690k Gigabyte GTX970 Gaming G1 with newest vbios SSD Goodram... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by maniack77, Apr 6, 2017.

1. maniack77 Win User

Slow Ultra Fast Boot

Windows 10 Pro x64 PL installed in UEFI mode
    Asrock Z87 Extreme3 with newest UEFI
    I5-4690k
    Gigabyte GTX970 Gaming G1 with newest vbios
    SSD Goodram C40 240 GB connected to first SATA port
    2 x 4 GB DDR3 RAM

My problem is slow system start even if i set Ultra Fast Boot active. It takes ~15 sec to boot. Shouldn't it be faster?
    I have installed Windows month ago with Gigabyte GTX550 Ti card (no UEFI GOP) and changed to GTX970 now.

:)

maniack77, Apr 6, 2017
  2. lnx64 Win User

N8 USB file transfers slow

It was fast at first, now we are barely pushing dialup modem speeds.

I know it's not my computer because all other USB transfers are ultra fast, it's just this phone that now transfers slow.

Slow Ultra Fast Boot [​IMG]

lnx64, Apr 6, 2017
  3. buggie sd card read function in windows 10 pro?

Slow Ultra Fast Boot [​IMG]

hey I noticed this. on my alienware, the transfer rate always drops to ultra slow transfer rates even if you do the trick to get the transfer to start off fast. what's the freaking deal?

at least on my HP the rate can be made fast and stays fast during the whole transfer.

rampaging potato bug, Apr 6, 2017
  4. maniack77 Win User

Slow Ultra Fast Boot

15 sec after Asrock logo shows up, before that I stuck with Asrock logo by ~15 sec

maniack77, Apr 6, 2017
Thema:

Slow Ultra Fast Boot

1. Slow Ultra Fast Boot - Similar Threads - Slow Ultra Fast

2. PC Boots Fast But Windows Is Slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Boots Fast But Windows Is Slow: Hi there,I have a really frustrating problem with my pc.I have reinstalled windows multiple times and searched the whole internet for a solution and tried everything I can possibly find on already existing topics but I can't seem to find a solution.The problem is my pc boots...
  3. PC Boots Fast But Windows Is Slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Boots Fast But Windows Is Slow: Hi there,I have a really frustrating problem with my pc.I have reinstalled windows multiple times and searched the whole internet for a solution and tried everything I can possibly find on already existing topics but I can't seem to find a solution.The problem is my pc boots...
  4. Slow..then fast....slowwwwwwww...then fast

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow..then fast....slowwwwwwww...then fast: [ATTACH] any idea what causes this submitted by /u/Coolboobs85 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l3550v/slowthen_fastslowwwwwwwwthen_fast/
  5. Windows 10 fast boot, very slow reboot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 fast boot, very slow reboot: Before I enabled fast startup the boot took about 5mins and sometimes a lot more. Now after I enabled the fast startup it boots in about 10 seconds. Reboot takes more than 5 minutes. I've had this problem for 3 years. The slow part is the screen with Windows logo and rolling...
  6. ULTRA slow copy and download speed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ULTRA slow copy and download speed: Since about two weeks ago my Windows 10 desktop PC has had ultra, ultra slow download and copy speed. I average about 100KB/s and it's even been as slow as 100 bytes/s once. Oddly I can still stream videos, play games and load webpages absolutely fine. I've looked online at...
  7. Windows 10 Slow and Fast-booting 50/50

Windows 10 Slow and Fast-booting 50/50: This has been going on for a few months now. Sometimes when I power on the PC, Windows would take about 15 minutes to boot up. Other times it takes less than a minute. There's a 50/50 chance of it doing this. I've no idea why it just doesn't fast boot every single time. This...
  8. Switched boot mode to Ultra Fast and now booting recovery screen with no working keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Switched boot mode to Ultra Fast and now booting recovery screen with no working keyboard: hey everyone, I’m really struggling to get my PC working. I’m worried that I may have broke something in an attempt to get my computer to boot up faster. Long story short my computer used to boot in under 10 seconds. I forget which settings I had it set to since it’s been...
  9. Fast boot, slow restart

Fast boot, slow restart: Hi, I'm a bit confused: Everytime I power on the computer, it takes about 15 seconds for my Windows 10 to load, that is, from the moment the logo appears on the screen, until the wallpaper shows. However, when i restart, it takes more time to load (about 1 min and 10...
  10. Slow warm boot & Fast cold boot

Slow warm boot & Fast cold boot: Hello, My Lenovo laptop is pretty fast at cold boot. It takes about 12 seconds from initial bios screen to desktop. On the other hand, warm boot is really slow. The same period takes about 51 seconds, involving a long black screen. Actually, it was similiar at...