Windows 10: Slow Update

Discus and support Slow Update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have been downloading/installing "Windows 10 Insider Preview 18963.1000"for about 15 hours now. It is progressing in the download phase now at about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AFTommy, Aug 19, 2019.

1. AFTommy Win User

Slow Update

I have been downloading/installing "Windows 10 Insider Preview 18963.1000"for about 15 hours now. It is progressing in the download phase now at about 1% an hour. Is everything OK

:)

AFTommy, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Aug 19, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Slow Update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 19, 2019
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Slow Update

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

Slow Update

1. Slow Update - Similar Threads - Slow Update

2. Windows 10 Running Slow after Update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Running Slow after Update: It's been a few months since I was able to update Windows. After many frustrating attempts, including my laptop being out of commission for 2-1/2 weeks, I was finally able to update to windows 10 version 1903 build 18362.476. I have an HP laptop, G6-2235 us. I have 8 gb of...
  3. Windows 10 Running Slow after Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Running Slow after Update: It's been a few months since I was able to update Windows. After many frustrating attempts, including my laptop being out of commission for 2-1/2 weeks, I was finally able to update to windows 10 version 1903 build 18362.476. I have an HP laptop, G6-2235 us. I have 8 gb of...
  4. Windows 10 update still too slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update still too slow: I already asked this question regardless to windows 7. Still same questions on new windows versions from users without providing any solution but with differences not allowed to reply but could vote (This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but...
  5. Windows update causing slow/non existent wifi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows update causing slow/non existent wifi: A week ago I got, what I presume was the 1909 update given it is the most recent, and ever since then I have had little (kbps at most) to no internet via wifi on only my computer. Wifi works fine if I switch back to iOS. I'm running win10 off through bootcamp on mac. For the...
  6. Slow WIFI issue after updating Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Slow WIFI issue after updating Windows: For context I am running windows 10 via bootcamp. Last Tuesday Windows updated to what im assuming is the 1903 update. Ever since then I have been unable to use my wifi internet connection. The computer establishes the connection and stays connected, the problem is that the...
  7. Very Slow Windows 10 Updates After Clean Install

Very Slow Windows 10 Updates After Clean Install: I have been upgrading my four computers from Windows 7 to Windows 10 doing clean installs on each computer. The upgrades go smoothly until I start downloading all of the updates needed. The first two rounds of six or so updates each download and install very fast; within 10 -...
  8. Why is Windows Update running so slow

Why is Windows Update running so slow: I started installing the latest Window update on my Lenovo computer an two hours ago and it is only 27% through and seems to be stuck on 27%. I have had lengthy installs before but nothing this slow. Why is this happening? I just doubled my download speed with my...
  9. Windows 10 Update 1909 - after update shutdown extremly slow down

Windows 10 Update 1909 - after update shutdown extremly slow down: Hi, after the windows 10 update 1909 the shutdown is extremly slow. /dehade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-1909-after-update-shutdown/0c9e04d9-d205-45a8-a069-0beb3655d97c
  10. Slow Operation after updating to 1903 version Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow Operation after updating to 1903 version Windows 10: Hello there, after updating to 1903 windows 10, which actually took awfully long time to do so, my laptop HP laptop-15bw0x starts running slower than before, so i am scared to update to the 1909 version....