Windows 10: Slow upload win 10 pc

Discus and support Slow upload win 10 pc in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, Not sure if this is the correct place to post my query. I have PC which has started to be very slow to download about 8mbs. However a laptop and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sid1939, Feb 13, 2020.

1. sid1939 Win User

Slow upload win 10 pc

Hello,
    Not sure if this is the correct place to post my query. I have PC which has started to be very slow to download about 8mbs. However a laptop and also an iPad at the side will download at approx 40 Mbps. I have run the repair facility in win10 on the network adaptor with no improvement.
    I am using Windows 10 Home (x64) Version 1903 (build 18362.592)
    Can anyone please advise.
    sid.

:)

sid1939, Feb 13, 2020
  2. John Vil Win User

PC slow and not responding

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you to run the System Maintenance Troubleshooter to check and see why your PC is running slow and unresponsive. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting. If you cant find the option, click View By and select Large Icons.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

You may also check on the article below for tips on how to improve your Windows 10 PC.

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Feb 13, 2020
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Increase image file upload size cap

that's a good idea

W1zzard, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Slow upload win 10 pc

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Slow upload win 10 pc

1. Slow upload win 10 pc - Similar Threads - Slow upload

2. Normal internet, extremely slow upload and download speeds on laptop but not any other device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Normal internet, extremely slow upload and download speeds on laptop but not any other device: I was installing a game on steam when my download speed dropped from 46 Mbps to 2-4 Mbps. I have scanned for malware, restarted my router, and flushed the DNS. I have also updated my drivers. However, my phone, in the same room, has 200-300 Mbps download and upload speed, and...
  3. Normal internet, extremely slow upload and download speeds on laptop but not any other device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Normal internet, extremely slow upload and download speeds on laptop but not any other device: I was installing a game on steam when my download speed dropped from 46 Mbps to 2-4 Mbps. I have scanned for malware, restarted my router, and flushed the DNS. I have also updated my drivers. However, my phone, in the same room, has 200-300 Mbps download and upload speed, and...
  4. Slow Download Speed, Fast Upload Speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Download Speed, Fast Upload Speed: Good morning Support Community,Having an odd problem that I haven't found a solution for online so am going to post.I recently upgraded my internet to 5 Gb Fiber connection.When I run speed tests I'm getting ~950 Mb/s Download and 2355 Mb/s Upload on my 2.5 Gb/s Ethernet...
  5. Slow Download Speed, Fast Upload Speed

Slow Download Speed, Fast Upload Speed: Good morning Support Community,Having an odd problem that I haven't found a solution for online so am going to post.I recently upgraded my internet to 5 Gb Fiber connection.When I run speed tests I'm getting ~950 Mb/s Download and 2355 Mb/s Upload on my 2.5 Gb/s Ethernet...
  6. How can I restore my upload speed which is suddenly very slow?

How can I restore my upload speed which is suddenly very slow?: My situation is different than many of the other posts on this topic. I have a Dell XPS 8930 x64 plugged directly into my Century Link modem. Normally, I get speeds of around 930MBps upload and download. Yesterday, suddenly my upload speed dropped to below 2MBps. I assumed...
  7. How can I restore my upload speed which is suddenly very slow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I restore my upload speed which is suddenly very slow?: My situation is different than many of the other posts on this topic. I have a Dell XPS 8930 x64 plugged directly into my Century Link modem. Normally, I get speeds of around 930MBps upload and download. Yesterday, suddenly my upload speed dropped to below 2MBps. I assumed...
  8. Slow upload speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow upload speed: My PC internet upload speed is limited to 5Mb/s for some reason. It is limited both on the wifi and over ethernet.I've tried both the ethernet cable and wifi and both limit my speed to 5Mb/s. The weird thing is that I have a NAS connected to the same network, and I can upload...
  9. Slow upload speed

Slow upload speed: My PC internet upload speed is limited to 5Mb/s for some reason. It is limited both on the wifi and over ethernet.I've tried both the ethernet cable and wifi and both limit my speed to 5Mb/s. The weird thing is that I have a NAS connected to the same network, and I can upload...
  10. Slow upload speed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing