Windows 10: Slow video playback after Windows Feature Update and Adobe Flash updat

Discus and support Slow video playback after Windows Feature Update and Adobe Flash updat in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Windows 10 ver 1803. Installed two updates : 1) Windows Feature Update and 2) Adobe flash update (KB4103729) on May 13. Video now replays super slow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by steve72852, May 13, 2018.

1. Slow video playback after Windows Feature Update and Adobe Flash updat

Windows 10 ver 1803. Installed two updates : 1) Windows Feature Update and 2) Adobe flash update (KB4103729) on May 13. Video now replays super slow using web links, You Tube, etc. Any thoughts? Should I use a restore point? Any others have this problem? Please respond asap and Thanks ...

:)

steve72852, May 13, 2018

2. Nokia Lumia 710 - Adobe Flash Player is required for video playback

Hello!

Whenever I try to watch a Youtube video on my Nokia Lumia 710 the following message appears: "Adobe Flash player is required for video playback".
    What can I do to solve this?

ChristianConde, May 18, 2018
  3. video playback issues in Microsoft Virtual Academy

Hello Charles,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Videos are unable to play in websites. We will help you.

• Are you getting any error messages when you try to play the videos in website?
    • Are you facing this issue after any recent update installed?
    This might have caused due to outdated Flash player which needs to be installed to play the website videos.

I suggest you to download the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player and install and check
    if the issue persists.

Refer: Adobe Flash Player

Adobe® Flash® Player is a lightweight browser plug-in and rich Internet application runtime that delivers consistent and engaging user experiences, stunning audio/video playback, and exciting gameplay.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 18, 2018
Thema:

Slow video playback after Windows Feature Update and Adobe Flash updat

1. Slow video playback after Windows Feature Update and Adobe Flash updat - Similar Threads - Slow video playback

2. Video playback of any kind starts slow after driver update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video playback of any kind starts slow after driver update: I updated my driver and was watching this video while updating. The sound stoped working. I ran troubleshoot and now videos starts slow even though video has already buffered. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling audio driver. Windows 10 if that helps....
  3. Video playback of any kind starts slow after driver update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video playback of any kind starts slow after driver update: I updated my driver and was watching this video while updating. The sound stoped working. I ran troubleshoot and now videos starts slow even though video has already buffered. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling audio driver. Windows 10 if that helps....
  4. Video playback of any kind starts slow after driver update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Adobe Flash Update?

in Browsers and Email
    Adobe Flash Update?: Keep getting a notification that Adobe Flash needs Update in new Edge, Build 19041.....this locks screen....use Ctrl+Alt+Del to close Edge. Have checked for infection with Defender, Mbam, Adwcleaner, and Hitman Pro.....all confirm clean..... Do not have active Adobe...
  6. Adobe Flash Player Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe Flash Player Update: Doesn't Windows do Adobe Flash Player updates anymore? I used to get the standard update every month along with the Cumulative update but that hasn't happened since September. [ATTACH]...
  7. Windows update to adobe flash

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update to adobe flash: Would the Adobe Flash update cause my graphics to weird out? Buttons in games are black squares for the most part. the update to Adobe was included with the update for win 10. Heres the versions: for Win10 (KB4503286) for Flash- (KB4503308)...
  8. Slow Starup and no Video Playback after Win10 update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow Starup and no Video Playback after Win10 update.: I updated my Windows 10 laptop yesterday, September 21st 2018. After the update it takes a significantly longer time to boot up and I can no longer view videos in any browser. I ran a troubleshoot but no issues were detected. I've installed all the latest drivers as well. How...
  9. FPS problem in Adobe Flash Player video playback

in Browsers and Email
    FPS problem in Adobe Flash Player video playback: Hi I'm watching a TV show on hulu.com named Americas Got Talent which support 60 fps but the playback always drop a lot of frames and the video cropping a little bit. it never lock at 60 fps. so i took a HTML5 video test at 30fps vs 60fps - Compare footage from various...
  10. Adobe flash updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Adobe flash updates: So updates to flash were released yesterday - quite a while ago yet Windows 10 still hasn't mirrored these when checking for updates. I find Adobe incredibly annoying with its constant need to update but surely if MS is going to integrate the updates as part of its OS it...