Windows 10: Slow website loading

Discus and support Slow website loading in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, Two days ago I installed a fresh copy of windows 10 on a new HDD and everything worked great up until today 13 aug, when I started up the PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by VasileLucian, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Slow website loading

Hello,

Two days ago I installed a fresh copy of windows 10 on a new HDD and everything worked great up until today 13 aug, when I started up the PC and was greeted with an updated.After updating I noticed that all websites load either incredibly slow or not at all.
    I checked my internet connection and internet speed on speedtest and all is ok.

Nothing seems to work and I don't understand what happened with the update to slow only website loading.
    The issue is present on any brower.

:)

VasileLucian, Aug 13, 2018
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Aug 13, 2018
  3. TIVVEY Win User
    slow loading desktop

I tried the clean boot it didn't resolve slow desktop loading issues in Windows 10. Any other suggestions?

TIVVEY, Aug 13, 2018
  4. JSlyberg Win User

Slow website loading

Certain websites load very slow

On Chrome, I have problems accessing certain websites. I think it started after I upgraded to Windows 10. It just won't load. No matter how much I refresh. I've tried clearing cookie/caches/history and disabling extensions, but it's still the same. It
    seems to load faster on Firefox and Explorer. I think it's low bandwidth connection. It seems that every time my computer updates itself, the internet connectivity is slower on some websites more than others. And because I use Chrome more
    than Firefox and IE, it probably takes in more data from pages I visit which affects network connection and slows it down. As for the solution, I need answers lol. I tried uninstalling Chrome and reinstalling it again, but it's still the same.

JSlyberg, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

Slow website loading

1. Slow website loading - Similar Threads - Slow website loading

2. Thumbnails/Images Sometimes Slow to Load On Websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thumbnails/Images Sometimes Slow to Load On Websites: Windows 10 Home22H2This is my elderly parents computer and while my Dad is fairly computer savvy, he has a tendency to do things he shouldn't and can be forgetful, so it's difficult for me to know exact details regarding when these problems started. I should state that I'm no...
  3. Thumbnails/Images Sometimes Slow to Load On Websites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thumbnails/Images Sometimes Slow to Load On Websites: Windows 10 Home22H2This is my elderly parents computer and while my Dad is fairly computer savvy, he has a tendency to do things he shouldn't and can be forgetful, so it's difficult for me to know exact details regarding when these problems started. I should state that I'm no...
  4. Thumbnails/Images Sometimes Slow to Load On Websites

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Internet fast, but videos and websites loading slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet fast, but videos and websites loading slow: Hello, from one day to another all the videos load too slow and some websites has problem too. I tried different browsers, but the problem still. I make sure that it was just in my pc testing others devices in my house, but all run videos at 4k and load pages normally. I...
  6. Internet fast, but videos and websites loading slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet fast, but videos and websites loading slow: Hello, from one day to another all the videos load too slow and some websites has problem too. I tried different browsers, but the problem still. I make sure that it was just in my pc testing others devices in my house, but all run videos at 4k and load pages normally. I...
  7. Slow loading of websites and webpages

in Browsers and Email
    Slow loading of websites and webpages: Sometimes it's slow and sometimes websites and webpages do not load. The little dotted wheel just keeps on turning. One indication that there's a problem is that the Microsoft Edge icon appears full-screen in the middle of a large body of water. Normally, below my quick...
  8. Network Adapter Problem: Websites will not load fully and is slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Adapter Problem: Websites will not load fully and is slow: I have been having this issue for a while now. I have contacted my Internet provider, and they say my connection and modem look okay. But the connection to my homepage on Microsoft Edge is slow to load and it won't load my homepage or websites all the way. I troubleshooted...
  9. IIS 10 website slow to load on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IIS 10 website slow to load on windows 10: I bought a new computer. It's running Windows 10. Having problem with slow loading IIS website pages. On the other hand I don't have problems with loading same pages from my other computer. I did all IIS configurations as on another pc. Please help. Thanks, Svetlana....
  10. Websites Slow To Load Up

in Browsers and Email
    Websites Slow To Load Up: Hello all, My attempts to connect to certain websites are too slow. Some connect faster, others slower and some appear not to want to connect at all. I have four add on's that are enabled. They are Adblocker Plus (a bho) , MS XML HTTP 3.0 (a active x control) MS XML HTTP...