Windows 10: slow wi-fi after updating the windows

Discus and support slow wi-fi after updating the windows in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My wi-fi started to be slow after i updated the windows, for exemple i want to open more tabs.first tab will be youtube and the other 5 will be some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MikeMda, Nov 13, 2021.

1. MikeMda Win User

slow wi-fi after updating the windows

My wi-fi started to be slow after i updated the windows, for exemple i want to open more tabs.first tab will be youtube and the other 5 will be some other sites, only the tab with youtube is working properly the videos are loading in 1080p very fast, but in the other tabs it shows me that i don't have internet connection, it's like my internet prioritize the youtube tab, not all tabs, is very strange, never encountered this problem before, i hope that there are any solutions for this.

:)

MikeMda, Nov 13, 2021

2. Windows 10 and no wi-fi

Hi Joachim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1: Run the Hardware and Device troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and sound”.
    • Under Hardware and sound, click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Method 2: The issue may occur if the drivers for Wi-fi are not installed or updated. I suggest you to install/update the latest version for Wi-fi drivers by following the steps below.

• Press ‘windows key + R’ and type ‘devmgmt.msc’ and press Enter.
    • Expand ‘Network adapter’ and right click on Wi-fi driver and select update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 13, 2021
  3. wi fi not working on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1: Run the Hardware and Device troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Under Hardware and sound, click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Method 2: The issue may occur if the drivers for Wi-fi are not installed or updated. I suggest you to install/update the latest version for Wi-fi drivers by following the steps below.

• Press ‘windows key + R’ and type ‘devmgmt.msc’ and press Enter.
    • Expand ‘Network adapter’ and right click on Wi-fi driver and select update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 13, 2021
  4. allant51 Win User

wi fi connection

After windows 1903 update I don't have any wi fi connection or icon showing and have tried many suggestions on how to get it, but none have worked.

Can you provide a step by step instruction on how to get wi fi icon and network.

allant51, Nov 13, 2021
Thema:

1. slow wi-fi after updating the windows - Similar Threads - slow updating

2. when I updated window 10 32 bit suddenly application get not respond and pc is very slow...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when I updated window 10 32 bit suddenly application get not respond and pc is very slow...: when I updated window 10 32 bit suddenly application get not respond and pc is very slow performance so any one brief me how can fix issue with my pc....
  3. when I updated window 10 32 bit suddenly application get not respond and pc is very slow...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when I updated window 10 32 bit suddenly application get not respond and pc is very slow...: when I updated window 10 32 bit suddenly application get not respond and pc is very slow performance so any one brief me how can fix issue with my pc....
  4. when I updated window 10 32 bit suddenly application get not respond and pc is very slow...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. After most recent windows update, internet became slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After most recent windows update, internet became slow: As the title says, after the most recent update of windows my internet has become slow. Horrible so. It used to have 500mps and it's been now reduced to 120/200mps. This is NOT my provider, I've called and tested on another computer mac and cellphone; The internet works...
  6. After most recent windows update, internet became slow

After most recent windows update, internet became slow: As the title says, after the most recent update of windows my internet has become slow. Horrible so. It used to have 500mps and it's been now reduced to 120/200mps. This is NOT my provider, I've called and tested on another computer mac and cellphone; The internet works...
  7. After most recent windows update, internet became slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Can't stop Windows from updating on restart, after the update if it works it's so slow as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't stop Windows from updating on restart, after the update if it works it's so slow as...: A few days ago, I restarted my computer to allow it to install new updates. After the updates were completed, I thought they had bricked my computer. The camera wouldn't turn on for the logon recognition, and when I entered the PIN the whole screen went black. I then went...
  9. Can't stop Windows from updating on restart, after the update if it works it's so slow as...

Can't stop Windows from updating on restart, after the update if it works it's so slow as...: A few days ago, I restarted my computer to allow it to install new updates. After the updates were completed, I thought they had bricked my computer. The camera wouldn't turn on for the logon recognition, and when I entered the PIN the whole screen went black. I then went...
  10. Very slow to load Downloads folder in Windows 10 2024 UPDATE

Very slow to load Downloads folder in Windows 10 2024 UPDATE: Question and Solution ProblemOpening the designated Windows "Downloads" folder becomes very slow to open. Even after clearing out the folder, it quickly becomes super slow again even with only a few files and sub-folders. SolutionI found a solution that worked for me. There...