Windows 10: Slow Wi-Fi; I've tried every possible fix that I can

Discus and support Slow Wi-Fi; I've tried every possible fix that I can in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Specs: Amd Ryzen 7 8 Core 16GB Ram 7200rpm 1tb HDD Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11ac Network Adapter After a while my internet just kinda died off. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KouyaCooper, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Slow Wi-Fi; I've tried every possible fix that I can

Specs: Amd Ryzen 7 8 Core

16GB Ram

7200rpm 1tb HDD

Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11ac Network Adapter

After a while my internet just kinda died off. I cannot get speeds over 1.5 mbps when it should be around 18 to 20 mbps

It started within the last couple months and I've tried various solutions such as resetting, disabling load off and auto tuning. Nothing has even affected it. I heard of a possibility of a Trojan so I'm running a scan but if that's not it I don't know what else to do. I can't use GPedit either. I need help asap.

:)

KouyaCooper, Oct 3, 2018

2. Trouble Changing Wi-Fi Password

I've been following the following steps to change my Wi-Fi password for some time:

1. Launch Control Panel.
    2. Click "Network and Internet."
    3. Click "Network and Sharing Center."
    4. Click "Wi-Fi...."
    5. Click "Wireless Properties."
    6. Click the Security tab.
    7. Check "Show characters."
    8. Enter the password in "Network security key."
    Those steps have been working just fine, but today I discovered a new wrinkle. If I change the password inside the router first, "Wi-Fi..." doesn't appear in step 4. This isn't much of a problem at home, because I can just change the password in Control Panel before I change it inside the router, but it would be a problem at a public hotspot, or something of that nature. I also tested Brink's instructions in "How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10," but they don't work for me either. How can I fix this?

gregyurkon, Oct 3, 2018
  3. Wi Fi

We need more information from you for us to be able to assist you better. This is to make sure that we can provide the correct steps on how to block a Wi-Fi network, or if it's possible for your device. Kindly answer the following questions:

• What's the make and model of your computer?
    • You mentioned that you've tried to block it already. What are the exact steps that you've tried doing?

We'll patiently wait for your response.

Joshua Her1, Oct 3, 2018
  4. Slow Wi-Fi; I've tried every possible fix that I can

Marivel Man, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

Slow Wi-Fi; I've tried every possible fix that I can

1. Slow Wi-Fi; I've tried every possible fix that I can - Similar Threads - Slow I've tried

2. folder keeps changing to read only and i've tried every fix possible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    folder keeps changing to read only and i've tried every fix possible: title pretty much explains the whole thing so i cant save my game or create a new save because the save folder keeps reverting to read only and i cant do nothing about it because nothing worksidk if y'all need specs but imma include em anywayCPU: Intel i7-12700kRAM: 32 GB...
  3. folder keeps changing to read only and i've tried every fix possible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    folder keeps changing to read only and i've tried every fix possible: title pretty much explains the whole thing so i cant save my game or create a new save because the save folder keeps reverting to read only and i cant do nothing about it because nothing worksidk if y'all need specs but imma include em anywayCPU: Intel i7-12700kRAM: 32 GB...
  4. folder keeps changing to read only and i've tried every fix possible

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Slow Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Wi-Fi: Hi, I'm having issues with my Wi-fi connection. It's slower than usual and also randomly displays "no internet, secured" and loses connection.Only my Windows PC is experiencing this, as other devices connected to the same Wi-fi, mobile phones, do not behave like this?Why?...
  6. Slow Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow Wi-Fi: Hi, I'm having issues with my Wi-fi connection. It's slower than usual and also randomly displays "no internet, secured" and loses connection.Only my Windows PC is experiencing this, as other devices connected to the same Wi-fi, mobile phones, do not behave like this?Why?...
  7. Slow Wi-Fi

8. slow wi fi

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    slow wi fi: wi fi very slow, Sprint said all fine at their end on Optimum, download 167 upload 37. the keyboard doesnt work but when I swith it to oter usb, it starts to work. also, unable to do software update on my i phone 11...
  9. Slow Wi-Fi

Slow Wi-Fi: I have presented a bug in the Wi-Fi connection of my computer with Windows 10, the wireless connection is slow, it looks like a turtle. I hope to help soon. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-wi-fi/9e75d40e-f9f3-4afc-8bc7-c70ff92234af
  10. Slow Wi Fi speed

Slow Wi Fi speed: I have Windows 10 on my DELL Inspiron 2020 PC. When connected to the router using the LAN cable I get very good download speed. However when I connect using Wi Fi the speed is very slow. My drivers are updated. What should I do ?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. amd ryzen slow wifi internet

2. ryzen slow wi fi

3. realtek rtl8821ce bad range

4. rtl8821ce very slow