Windows 10: Slow Wi-Fi

Discus and support Slow Wi-Fi in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having issues with my Wi-fi connection. It's slower than usual and also randomly displays "no internet, secured" and loses connection.Only my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jakub Wielądek, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Slow Wi-Fi

Hi, I'm having issues with my Wi-fi connection. It's slower than usual and also randomly displays "no internet, secured" and loses connection.Only my Windows PC is experiencing this, as other devices connected to the same Wi-fi, mobile phones, do not behave like this?Why? What can I do?

:)

Jakub Wielądek, Jan 28, 2023
Thema:

Slow Wi-Fi

1. Slow Wi-Fi - Similar Threads - Slow

2. Wifi is running so slow on my new windows laptop, but fast in others devices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi is running so slow on my new windows laptop, but fast in others devices.: i can see that more people had the same problems, i need a solution : the internet is too slow!The velocity on Speedtest looks good. i think that is a PC problem like if he has a internet limit. i tried other wifi and its still the same. Thanks u.I have wimdow 11I intalled...
  3. Wifi is running so slow on my new windows laptop, but fast in others devices.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi is running so slow on my new windows laptop, but fast in others devices.: i can see that more people had the same problems, i need a solution : the internet is too slow!The velocity on Speedtest looks good. i think that is a PC problem like if he has a internet limit. i tried other wifi and its still the same. Thanks u.I have wimdow 11I intalled...
  4. Slow internet on single device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow internet on single device: I'm making a new post because I've yet to get another response to my old one I've tried everything I could find. uninstalling drivers, resetting connection, everything. I have no vpns, or anything that would cause this. The only fix I've been able to do is uninstalling media...
  5. Slow internet on single device

Slow internet on single device: I'm making a new post because I've yet to get another response to my old one I've tried everything I could find. uninstalling drivers, resetting connection, everything. I have no vpns, or anything that would cause this. The only fix I've been able to do is uninstalling media...
  6. is this free for student but it is very difficult to sign and give slow reponse ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is this free for student but it is very difficult to sign and give slow reponse ?: i need free access just two platform wordpad and adope applications is these are important for me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-free-for-student-but-it-is-very-difficult/3f268f7b-e5a3-4c3e-96ed-2a1ee9d7fa9d
  7. is this free for student but it is very difficult to sign and give slow reponse ?

is this free for student but it is very difficult to sign and give slow reponse ?: i need free access just two platform wordpad and adope applications is these are important for me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-free-for-student-but-it-is-very-difficult/3f268f7b-e5a3-4c3e-96ed-2a1ee9d7fa9d
  8. Slow internet on single device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow internet on single device: I've tried everything I could find. uninstalling drivers, resetting connection, everything. I have no vpns, or anything that would cause this. The only fix I've been able to do is uninstalling media tek wifi driver and restarting my pc about 10 to 20 times before it works....
  9. Slow internet on single device

Slow internet on single device: I've tried everything I could find. uninstalling drivers, resetting connection, everything. I have no vpns, or anything that would cause this. The only fix I've been able to do is uninstalling media tek wifi driver and restarting my pc about 10 to 20 times before it works....
  10. Slow Internet Speeds on Mobile Device

Slow Internet Speeds on Mobile Device: Hello, I've noticed a significant decrease in internet speeds on my mobile device compared to usual. Web pages take longer to load, and streaming services frequently buffer despite having a strong Wi-Fi connection. I've restarted my device and router, but the slow speeds...