Windows 10: Slow wifi, only on this computer, fixes temporarily after restart.

Discus and support Slow wifi, only on this computer, fixes temporarily after restart. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Recently my computer's Aces Predator Helios 300 had trouble with either connecting to WiFi or having slow WiFi. Other devices do not get affected and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RendererLive, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Slow wifi, only on this computer, fixes temporarily after restart.

Recently my computer's Aces Predator Helios 300 had trouble with either connecting to WiFi or having slow WiFi. Other devices do not get affected and are connecting fine. When I restart the computer, it fixes the problem temporarily, for around one hour. I have tried troubleshooting, but the result of those is either it thinks it's a problem with the router which I know it isn't or nothing comes out at all. I tried two antiviruses to scan the computer Avast and Malwarebytes. I also tried using CCleaner. I tried to update the drivers, but the drivers are all up to date. I tried deactivating and activating the connection in "Network Connections". None of these solutions worked. I am really tired of this issue since I work a lot with WiFi.

:)

RendererLive, Jan 25, 2021
  2. Marby Rey Win User

Wifi Very Slow

Hi,

The following are some reasons that may cause of the slow WiFi connection.

• Corrupted or incompatible drivers.
    • Missing updates.
    • Network connection settings.
    • Hardware or software problems.
    • Inappropriate distance from the router or obstruction.
    • Interference with other devices.

To isolate the concern, have you checked if the issue persists with other devices? For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided in this
    article.

Marby Rey, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Slow Computer

Hi Sheree,

One of the most common reasons for a slow computer are programs running in the background. Other factors that can contribute to the issue are memory space, malware infection, outdated software, and processor overheating. To improve your computer's performance,
    you can check the tips listed on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the suggested steps.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Lov Dollente, Jan 25, 2021
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Slow wifi, only on this computer, fixes temporarily after restart.

Wifi Fix.

Hi,

Thank your for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Good to know that the issue is fixed. Appreciate your efforts.

In future if you face any issues with Wireless connections, I suggest you to un-install and re-install wireless card drivers and check. Follow the steps:

I would suggest you to un-install and re-install wireless card
    driver and check. Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Network adaptor.
    Right click on the wireless card driver and click on Un-install.

Now go to the manufacturer website of your
    wireless card or computer and install the latest drivers for your
    wireless card and check.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

Slow wifi, only on this computer, fixes temporarily after restart.

1. Slow wifi, only on this computer, fixes temporarily after restart. - Similar Threads - Slow wifi computer

2. Slow Wifi Reciever, Only on computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow Wifi Reciever, Only on computer: My pc is recieve speeds of up to 500 kbps max no matter what im doing, how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-wifi-reciever-only-on-computer/5fbee0f3-8772-4f2d-b670-f514128f8acc
  3. Laptop incredibly slow after removing RAM temporarily

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop incredibly slow after removing RAM temporarily: I have a laptop from 2016 that came with 8GB of ram. I pulled it out to put it in my newer laptop but I now want to sell my old one, after trying to put the ram back into it it is INCREDIBLY slow. It literally takes 45 seconds to a minute to open any file, I was wondering...
  4. Laptop incredibly slow after removing RAM temporarily

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop incredibly slow after removing RAM temporarily: I have a laptop from 2016 that came with 8GB of ram. I pulled it out to put it in my newer laptop but I now want to sell my old one, after trying to put the ram back into it it is INCREDIBLY slow. It literally takes 45 seconds to a minute to open any file, I was wondering...
  5. Slow wifi only fixed with router reset

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow wifi only fixed with router reset: Hi, I am running a windows surface 3 laptop spec as below every week or two the wifi connection seems to be throttled with a ping speed of 100's ms, download speed of 4/5 mbps, upload speed of 1 mbps. No other device on the network is affected and restarting the laptop,...
  6. extremely slow wifi on only one computer in the house

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    extremely slow wifi on only one computer in the house: Ive tried everything i can find on the internet and nothing seems to fix the problem. i even bought a new wifi adapter and that didnt work either. we have other devices in the house including another pc and the wifi works perfectly fine on them so im not sure of the problem....
  7. wifi capability ONLY temporarily

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    wifi capability ONLY temporarily: Hello! I am being and have been being "live hacked" for about four months or more, the police do not care **** even said FOR US TO MOVE!! WE ARE BEING VIOLATED WATCHED AND "ALLOWED" to do or not do what this **** wants for FAR TOO LONG AND I AM AFRAID HE MAY DIE VERY SOON. So...
  8. Computer running slow after restart and update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer running slow after restart and update.: Having an issue that’s been bothering me for about week now. One day I booted up my computer and the computer has been super slow, my desktop wallpaper was removed and replaced. Also my OneDrive has syncing issues. I also get this error message. Any help will be much...
  9. "winsat formal" fixes slow disk problem temporarily

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "winsat formal" fixes slow disk problem temporarily: The question is in the bottom. I bought my laptop 6 months ago and installed Windows 10. Everything was fine after the installation but after installing the drivers and windows updates windows became awfully slow, lagging every so often, disk 100% almost all the time and it...
  10. Windows 10 - slow startup after restart only

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 - slow startup after restart only: Hi there, After upgrading from windows 8.1 to windows 10, when i shut down and boot my laptop windows startup pretty fast 8 sec and The login screen appears. However when i restart windows the bot went well it start to be slow in the loading screen with windows logo 10...