Windows 10: Slow WIFI speed when using Bluetooth headset on the PC

Discus and support Slow WIFI speed when using Bluetooth headset on the PC in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Guys, I am using Acer Predator Helios 300, and when I connect my bluetooth headphones to the Laptop the wifi speed drops drastically. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Heisenberg4k, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Slow WIFI speed when using Bluetooth headset on the PC

Hello Guys,

I am using Acer Predator Helios 300, and when I connect my bluetooth headphones to the Laptop the wifi speed drops drastically.

I am using Boat Rockerzz 400 as my headphones.

Also when I run any game it shows I dont have any internet connection.

I am currently on Windows 10.

Please help me ASAP.

***Original title: Bluetooth + wifi speed not working together***

:)

Heisenberg4k, Jul 4, 2019
  2. SpinX3 Win User

Lumia 640 XL WiFi and Bluetooth issues

i'm running win 10 1607

i have i did a speed test when I'm connected to skype (wifi) with a Bluetooth headset and the WiFi set to wpa2/wpa. the WiFi speed drops below 1Mbps.

the speed is normal without Bluetooth.

I can't use my Bluetooth device with wifi the speed deteriorates too much.

SpinX3, Jul 4, 2019
  3. bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Jul 4, 2019
  4. Slow WIFI speed when using Bluetooth headset on the PC

Bluetooth headset is not working consistently

Patricia,

Thanks! for your prompt response and for sharing additional articles/information, around reported issues.

Have updated comments inline against your queries above to maintain the continuity.

Best,

AdarshDogra, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

Slow WIFI speed when using Bluetooth headset on the PC

1. Slow WIFI speed when using Bluetooth headset on the PC - Similar Threads - Slow WIFI speed

2. Wifi Speeds Slow on 1 PC on network.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Speeds Slow on 1 PC on network.: Good morning all,I noticed my sons PC was much slower than the rest of the computers in the house, he's using Windows 11 and has a TP Link WN881ND Wifi card which is Wireless N and should be capable of speeds up to 300mbps, however he's getting around 50 max, I can get around...
  3. Wifi Speeds Slow on 1 PC on network.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Speeds Slow on 1 PC on network.: Good morning all,I noticed my sons PC was much slower than the rest of the computers in the house, he's using Windows 11 and has a TP Link WN881ND Wifi card which is Wireless N and should be capable of speeds up to 300mbps, however he's getting around 50 max, I can get around...
  4. slow upload speed while using wifi on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    slow upload speed while using wifi on laptop: I have a problem with wifi upload speed. It's too slow. When I do speed test the download speed is good about 60 mb which is good in relative to my internet provider and country. But the upload speed begins at about 17 mb which is good then decreases fast to less than 1 mb....
  5. slow upload speed while using wifi on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    slow upload speed while using wifi on laptop: I have a problem with wifi upload speed. It's too slow. When I do speed test the download speed is good about 60 mb which is good in relative to my internet provider and country. But the upload speed begins at about 17 mb which is good then decreases fast to less than 1 mb....
  6. slow upload speed while using wifi on laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Slow Wifi speed.

Slow Wifi speed.: Hi my name is Siebe i have a problem on my notebook: When i try to load a page in any browser it takes super long and this is been going on for soo long. When i go to taskmanager and look at my wifi speed it goes from 0 speed to .... speed and it stops at 0 for like 10...
  8. Slow WiFi speed on PC only

Slow WiFi speed on PC only: a week before the problem occurred i had just upgraded to NBN and was fine for the first few days then every device in the house slowed down after this was fixed the PC was the only device that still had very slow speeds. Since every device was working fine with NBN and the...
  9. Slow WiFi when Bluetooth is enabled

Slow WiFi when Bluetooth is enabled: Hi all Having some issues here. I have an Intel wireless adapter AC 7265 with the latest drivers in my Lenovo X1 Carbon. For some reason, I'm having major issues with WiFi speeds when my Intel Bluetooth device is enabled. My Bluetooth device has the latest drivers as well....
  10. Use this PC as headset bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Use this PC as headset bluetooth: Hi, I've been trying to setup my new laptop which is Dell XPS 15 (9550, i7, FHD, Broadcom WiFi + BT) running Win 10 Home Edition, to pair my android cell phone and use the laptop Mic and Speaker act as bluetooth headset, however been searching around on google and some...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. using bluetooth slow