Windows 10: Slow Wifi

Discus and support Slow Wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Wifi is running very slow and limited only on windows 10. On other devices (Android & Ubuntu), internet is really good. On windows 10 it runs too... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JaneswarMangang, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Slow Wifi

Wifi is running very slow and limited only on windows 10. On other devices (Android & Ubuntu), internet is really good. On windows 10 it runs too slow. Download speed is horrible and sometimes it stops. Download speed is like 10KB while on android devices speed runs as much as 5 mbps.

What can I do to solve this problem?

:)

JaneswarMangang, Sep 18, 2019
  2. Marby Rey Win User

Wifi Very Slow

Hi,

The following are some reasons that may cause of the slow WiFi connection.

• Corrupted or incompatible drivers.
    • Missing updates.
    • Network connection settings.
    • Hardware or software problems.
    • Inappropriate distance from the router or obstruction.
    • Interference with other devices.

To isolate the concern, have you checked if the issue persists with other devices? For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided in this
    article.

Marby Rey, Sep 18, 2019
  3. Wifi very slow on laptop, but ok on other devices - Windows 10

Hi Annu

I've had the same problem as Panayiotis1984. Upgraded to Windows 10 on my Lenovo from windows 8.1 - now the wifi is painfully slow. The wifi still works fine on my other devices (smartphone etc).

I tried the steps that you suggested but they did not bring an improvement.

Any other suggestions?

Michael

MichaelCNZ, Sep 18, 2019
  4. Slow Wifi

e61i slow wifi

Hello,

I have an e61i and the wifi works but the download is slow. I compare it with a laptop connected to the same wifi access point and the laptop is about 10x faster at least. Any suggestions? phone is new so it has relatively latest software. thanks for any suggestions.

Daniel

laboheme---01, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

Slow Wifi

1. Slow Wifi - Similar Threads - Slow Wifi

2. wifi is very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi is very slow: wifi is very slow when i plug in my charger on my laptop. All other devises work well with this wifi. This happened after I updated windows from prior version to 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-is-very-slow/d6c5861d-f0b2-4773-b461-adcc71641692
  3. wifi is very slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wifi is very slow: wifi is very slow when i plug in my charger on my laptop. All other devises work well with this wifi. This happened after I updated windows from prior version to 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-is-very-slow/d6c5861d-f0b2-4773-b461-adcc71641692
  4. Slow/no-wifi issues on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow/no-wifi issues on PC: Hello there!For the past two weeks or so I've been having issues with my PC's wifi. Some mornings I'd boot it up but end up with extremely slow to no wi-fi, and I have no idea what's causing it-- it works perfectly fine on all other devices. Even in the same room, so I think...
  5. Slow/no-wifi issues on PC

Slow/no-wifi issues on PC: Hello there!For the past two weeks or so I've been having issues with my PC's wifi. Some mornings I'd boot it up but end up with extremely slow to no wi-fi, and I have no idea what's causing it-- it works perfectly fine on all other devices. Even in the same room, so I think...
  6. High bandwidth high wifi speed slow lan speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High bandwidth high wifi speed slow lan speed: High bandwidth high wifi speed slow lan speed. What should I do? My router is connected with a lan cable to my pc for faster connection but it seems like there is something wrong because I should be possible to get up to 250mb per second but I only get up to 30*****moved from...
  7. High bandwidth high wifi speed slow lan speed

High bandwidth high wifi speed slow lan speed: High bandwidth high wifi speed slow lan speed. What should I do? My router is connected with a lan cable to my pc for faster connection but it seems like there is something wrong because I should be possible to get up to 250mb per second but I only get up to 30*****moved from...
  8. Wifi disconnects and reconnects after restart/replug, becoming incredibly slow after reconnect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi disconnects and reconnects after restart/replug, becoming incredibly slow after reconnect.: There are days where this happens and days when it doesn't, it doesn't seem to be an isp issue as the wifi difficulties are gone when I restart my pc. Some time after my pc restarts or I replug the wifi cable in, it disconnects and reconnects seen in the bottom corner and...
  9. Wifi disconnects and reconnects after restart/replug, becoming incredibly slow after reconnect.

Wifi disconnects and reconnects after restart/replug, becoming incredibly slow after reconnect.: There are days where this happens and days when it doesn't, it doesn't seem to be an isp issue as the wifi difficulties are gone when I restart my pc. Some time after my pc restarts or I replug the wifi cable in, it disconnects and reconnects seen in the bottom corner and...
  10. Wifi disconnects and reconnects after restart/replug, becoming incredibly slow after reconnect.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing