Windows 10: Slow windows installation

Discus and support Slow windows installation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to install Windows10 in my pc with following specs 4 gb ram ddr4 i3 intel core 6 gen 3.7 ghz I have installed windows 10 many time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by usamawizard, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Slow windows installation

I am trying to install Windows10 in my pc with following specs

4 gb ram ddr4

i3 intel core 6 gen 3.7 ghz

I have installed windows 10 many time before

It loads with normal speed

But it seems to give problem this time .

I tried looding windows setup by removing ssd ,it loaded very fast

:)

usamawizard, Nov 26, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Nov 26, 2018
  4. Slow windows installation

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

Slow windows installation

1. Slow windows installation - Similar Threads - Slow installation

2. Windows 10 installed slowed the laptop to the point of unseable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 installed slowed the laptop to the point of unseable: Hello, I have a laptop that was running smoothly but I had a few problems with the applications that I had installed over the years, I tried updating my windows to windows 11 as a fresh start, after running pc health check to see of it’s compatible, even tho it was...
  3. Windows 10 installed slowed the laptop to the point of unseable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 installed slowed the laptop to the point of unseable: Hello, I have a laptop that was running smoothly but I had a few problems with the applications that I had installed over the years, I tried updating my windows to windows 11 as a fresh start, after running pc health check to see of it’s compatible, even tho it was...
  4. Windows 10 installed slowed the laptop to the point of unseable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Painfully slow file transfers in windows 11 on fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Painfully slow file transfers in windows 11 on fresh install: Hello, I have a fresh x64 install of windows 11 2H23 using the latest build, I updated all of my drivers.For some reason file copies are REALLY REALLY slow! I copied 300gb of files from Drive D 4tb intel pcie U.2 drive should be getting around 4000mbps to drive C: 4tb SP...
  6. Painfully slow file transfers in windows 11 on fresh install

Painfully slow file transfers in windows 11 on fresh install: Hello, I have a fresh x64 install of windows 11 2H23 using the latest build, I updated all of my drivers.For some reason file copies are REALLY REALLY slow! I copied 300gb of files from Drive D 4tb intel pcie U.2 drive should be getting around 4000mbps to drive C: 4tb SP...
  7. Had to install new motherboard. Constant Intel MEIx64 Errors causing hangs and slow shut...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Had to install new motherboard. Constant Intel MEIx64 Errors causing hangs and slow shut...: I recently had to do a clean install of Windows 10 on this PC. It's a fairly old system, and I have had to buy a used motherboard to replace my last one. I did find a bent pin, but I bent it back, and I dont think it was anything that wasn't redundant. Everything worked fine...
  8. Had to install new motherboard. Constant Intel MEIx64 Errors causing hangs and slow shut...

Had to install new motherboard. Constant Intel MEIx64 Errors causing hangs and slow shut...: I recently had to do a clean install of Windows 10 on this PC. It's a fairly old system, and I have had to buy a used motherboard to replace my last one. I did find a bent pin, but I bent it back, and I dont think it was anything that wasn't redundant. Everything worked fine...
  9. installed a nvme m.2 T500 1tb and its so slow downloading things

in Windows 10 Gaming
    installed a nvme m.2 T500 1tb and its so slow downloading things: Looking at the specs it says it has up to 7,500 mbs speed but when i try to download anything on to the ssd it gets to like 300mb and then stops and then goes really slow like 20mbps. I can install anything really quickly 500 mbps on my normal boot ssd but my new one cant...
  10. installed a nvme m.2 T500 1tb and its so slow downloading things

installed a nvme m.2 T500 1tb and its so slow downloading things: Looking at the specs it says it has up to 7,500 mbs speed but when i try to download anything on to the ssd it gets to like 300mb and then stops and then goes really slow like 20mbps. I can install anything really quickly 500 mbps on my normal boot ssd but my new one cant...