Windows 10: slow windows since purchase

Discus and support slow windows since purchase in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I bought a new lenovo windows pc last year, intel i5, amd radeon graphics. But since the beginning it was slow opening folders, pictures or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by cristinapalade, Mar 3, 2019.

1. slow windows since purchase

Hello,

I bought a new lenovo windows pc last year, intel i5, amd radeon graphics.

But since the beginning it was slow opening folders, pictures or videos, softwares and even to open the Start menu.

I barely use it, I don't have many personal files saved.

I do the cleaning and all those things but it doesn't work.

Help please

:)

cristinapalade, Mar 3, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 3, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 3, 2019
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

slow windows since purchase

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

slow windows since purchase

1. slow windows since purchase - Similar Threads - slow since purchase

2. Slow playback since upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow playback since upgrading to Windows 11: Hi, I upgraded my laptop to Windows 11 approximately a week ago, and ever since playback of any video or audio has been relentlessly slow even if it's already loaded. This happens online only as downloaded media is running just fine, but if I upload them online and play them...
  3. Slow playback since upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow playback since upgrading to Windows 11: Hi, I upgraded my laptop to Windows 11 approximately a week ago, and ever since playback of any video or audio has been relentlessly slow even if it's already loaded. This happens online only as downloaded media is running just fine, but if I upload them online and play them...
  4. Microphone not working since new purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not working since new purchase: I own a Dell G15 12th gen i5 which I bought about two months ago as my work laptop and since the beginning the microphone does not seem to be working. It does not pick sound at all. Unfortunately I realized it after having transferred all my files/programs from the old laptop...
  5. Microphone not working since new purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone not working since new purchase: I own a Dell G15 12th gen i5 which I bought about two months ago as my work laptop and since the beginning the microphone does not seem to be working. It does not pick sound at all. Unfortunately I realized it after having transferred all my files/programs from the old laptop...
  6. Windows 10 slow since update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 slow since update: windows slowed down since update. How to improve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-slow-since-update/307d4015-0c16-45ce-a1cf-539dff478a43
  7. In-app purchase not recognized since update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    In-app purchase not recognized since update: Hello! I'm reposting it as a general question as I though my issue concerned only my app. An app that I am using - Cover - just started acting as if I did not purchase the full version. When I try to unlock it again through the app, it confirms me that I already bought it,...
  8. problems since i purchased this laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    problems since i purchased this laptop: since i have purchased this HP laptop ive had nothing but problems..it wont let me use the programs I want...I have gone into apps and tell it to use certain settings and it gives me so many problems....everything I try does not work...I need a person to speak with and not a...
  9. Really Slow Response Since Updating

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Really Slow Response Since Updating: My system has been a flyer from the very first install of Windows 10 Pro when it originally came out (the free year). It would update automatically (very annoying notices...usually when I'm in the middle of something). Due to being annoying and I wanting to control it, I...
  10. PC very slow since windows update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC very slow since windows update: Hi Guys, I am running Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit on an HP TouchSmart 610-1280qd. I have 16 gig of memory. It is running extremely slow. All programs, including Chrome, are taking 5 or 6 times longer to load. I have checked everything I can think of. I ran Disc Cleanup. I ran...