Windows 10: Slow wireless lan

Discus and support Slow wireless lan in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I have a dell XPS L502x with a Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1030 BGN 1x2 HMC my internet speed from the isp is 100Mbps download and 20Mbps up load... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by botly12, Mar 24, 2016.

1. botly12 Win User

Slow wireless lan

Hi I have a dell XPS L502x with a Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1030 BGN 1x2 HMC
    my internet speed from the isp is 100Mbps download and 20Mbps up load and when when it is hard wired to my laptop I get 105Mbps and 21mbps upload. but the maximum I get with wireless is 62mbps upload and 19Mbps download. The router is set on 40mhz, channel 1 and 5.5mhz multicast rate. can you help?

:)

botly12, Mar 24, 2016
  2. DonCrick Win User

Slow LAN speeds using an TP Link Archer C7 router

Having issues with a new router the wireless side is working fine but the LAN has very slow download

DonCrick, Mar 24, 2016
  3. VMV0001 Win User
    No internet connection Win 10

I bought usb to lan and network runs good. The problem is that usb network is really slow. So when there is network and there isnt problem with lan card . I really want to fix this problem with the lan port. Can be the problem from wireless router?

VMV0001, Mar 24, 2016
  4. Slow wireless lan

Wireless has additional overhead as compared to a wired network. It is also subject to noise, interference, etc. Based on your numbers, it seems to be functioning properly.

DeaconFrost, Mar 24, 2016
Thema:

Slow wireless lan

1. Slow wireless lan - Similar Threads - Slow wireless lan

2. Realtek Wireless Lan adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Wireless Lan adapter: Realtek wireless Lan is experiencing driver or hard ware related problems and cant update my driver so i can install my printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-wireless-lan-adapter/bad8b111-bba7-4460-a458-3f3e270e6456
  3. Realtek Wireless Lan adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Wireless Lan adapter: Realtek wireless Lan is experiencing driver or hard ware related problems and cant update my driver so i can install my printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-wireless-lan-adapter/bad8b111-bba7-4460-a458-3f3e270e6456
  4. Wake On Wireless Lan not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wake On Wireless Lan not working: Hello there, I am trying to remotely startup my computer using another wifi connection, my PC uses a wifi card also. The problem is that altough I enabled the wake on lan option on my BIOS and on my wifi card through device manager, the PC doesn't respond to the magic...
  5. printer on wireless lan

in Windows 10 Customization
    printer on wireless lan: I got my system upgraded to win10 2004 and my lan printer disappeared from view on the lan. so did the lan. found a wonderful vid on youtube where a guy told us all about finding services that 2004 kindly stops for us so's the lan disappears. I was able to restart set to...
  6. Wake on Wireless Lan

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wake on Wireless Lan: Is there a way to set up my computer to wake u from wireless lan? I am running windows 10 but nowhere near an ethernet port, and would like to be able to do the regular WOL abilities. Another question I haven't been able to find anywhere, is it possible to turn on my...
  7. Slow LAN

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Slow LAN: Hi! I have a tiny but very annoying problem: My home wired network was designed with CAT5e and CAT6 LAN cables. All components have gigabit LAN, I use WIN 10 pro, and I applied for FTTH – that is working fine. Unfortunately, there is no gigabit connection on either of my...
  8. Wireless Lan

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wireless Lan: My son accidently deleted or uninstalled Realtek 8821AE Wireless Lan 802.11ac PCI-E NIC from our lenovo pc. Windows 10 system. Now we can not connect to wireless. Is this repairable or do I have to purchase a wireless adaptor now? He also deleted the bluetooth function....
  9. not showing wireless lan card

not showing wireless lan card: my hp desktop has stopped showing the ralink 802.11 lan card in the device manager. I tried installing a linksys wireless-ac usb adapter but it won`t install properly...
  10. Problems with Wireless LAN drivers?

Problems with Wireless LAN drivers?: Hello, For a few months now I have been encountering issues with wifi connections. They tend to be unstable and my laptop periodically loses connection to the network, or cannot connect to begin with. (or the wifi symbol in the task bar has the yellow exclamation point)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ralink wireless lan SLOW