Windows 10: Slow wireless lan

Discus and support Slow wireless lan in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I have a dell XPS L502x with a Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1030 BGN 1x2 HMC my internet speed from the isp is 100Mbps download and 20Mbps up load... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by botly12, Mar 24, 2016.

1. botly12 Win User

Slow wireless lan

Hi I have a dell XPS L502x with a Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1030 BGN 1x2 HMC
    my internet speed from the isp is 100Mbps download and 20Mbps up load and when when it is hard wired to my laptop I get 105Mbps and 21mbps upload. but the maximum I get with wireless is 62mbps upload and 19Mbps download. The router is set on 40mhz, channel 1 and 5.5mhz multicast rate. can you help?

:)

botly12, Mar 24, 2016
  2. DonCrick Win User

Slow LAN speeds using an TP Link Archer C7 router

Having issues with a new router the wireless side is working fine but the LAN has very slow download

DonCrick, Mar 24, 2016
  3. VMV0001 Win User
    No internet connection Win 10

I bought usb to lan and network runs good. The problem is that usb network is really slow. So when there is network and there isnt problem with lan card . I really want to fix this problem with the lan port. Can be the problem from wireless router?

VMV0001, Mar 24, 2016
  4. Slow wireless lan

Wireless has additional overhead as compared to a wired network. It is also subject to noise, interference, etc. Based on your numbers, it seems to be functioning properly.

DeaconFrost, Mar 24, 2016
Thema:

Slow wireless lan

1. Slow wireless lan - Similar Threads - Slow wireless lan

2. Realtek RTL8192EU Wireless LAN 802.11 not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek RTL8192EU Wireless LAN 802.11 not working: I recently bought a gaming pc that came with this wifi dongle. Its not working well at all; when i try to download games it works relatively well until about 3 minutes in, when it just decides to give up and drop down to a blistering speed of 0mbps in a heartbeat. It...
  3. Wireless Lan

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wireless Lan: My son accidently deleted or uninstalled Realtek 8821AE Wireless Lan 802.11ac PCI-E NIC from our lenovo pc. Windows 10 system. Now we can not connect to wireless. Is this repairable or do I have to purchase a wireless adaptor now? He also deleted the bluetooth function....
  4. Wireless LAN Driver suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless LAN Driver suddenly stopped working: Hi, Recently, my wireless LAN driver has stopped working. The only thing which I'm aware of which could've caused this is probably my constantly putting my laptop to sleep. I didn't install any new software recently, and upon checking, my Windows is currently up to date....
  5. not showing wireless lan card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    not showing wireless lan card: my hp desktop has stopped showing the ralink 802.11 lan card in the device manager. I tried installing a linksys wireless-ac usb adapter but it won`t install properly...
  6. Problems with Wireless LAN drivers?

Problems with Wireless LAN drivers?: Hello, For a few months now I have been encountering issues with wifi connections. They tend to be unstable and my laptop periodically loses connection to the network, or cannot connect to begin with. (or the wifi symbol in the task bar has the yellow exclamation point)...
  7. LAN Network Slow speeds

LAN Network Slow speeds: Currently have a WiFi network setup for internet. Both computers connect to the router via WiFi Dongles. Which is running no problems. Each computer is then plugged into a network switch (cheap 4 port stand alone unit) via Ethernet cables (gigabit ports) and into the...
  8. Realtek RTL8811AU wireless LAN not connecting.

Realtek RTL8811AU wireless LAN not connecting.: Hello i have a Realtek RTL8811AU wireless LAN 802.11ac USB2.0 network adapter that i got for Christmas and im having a lot of trouble trying to get it to connect to my router and thus the internet. I have gone through the set up at least 5 times now and as the router is...
  9. Qualcomm/Atheros Wireless Lan Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Qualcomm/Atheros Wireless Lan Driver: Qualcomm/Atheros Wireless Lan Driver Version 10.0.0.326 WHQL http://www.station-drivers.com/index...d=1742&lang=en 22634
  10. LAN Network very slow

LAN Network very slow: We have 3 computers, connected to 1 router. Since our upgrade to Windows 10 (the 3 PC's) our network is very slowly between each other. I've tried already to disable 'Large Send Offload V2 (ip4) & (ip6)'. On the moment I disable this then it works for 5 minutes perfect....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ralink wireless lan SLOW