Windows 10: Slow with 1 or more tasks running.

Discus and support Slow with 1 or more tasks running. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, So with the whole online school I've been using my laptop quite a bit. Here's the problem; when nothing is open, it works perfectly - no lag. When... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ondrejkoplik, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Slow with 1 or more tasks running.

Hi, So with the whole online school I've been using my laptop quite a bit. Here's the problem; when nothing is open, it works perfectly - no lag. When I open one task, an app or even a blank page on chrome the all of the animations and things like that start lagging and the laptop slows down. It has 16gb ram, and has the intel i5 so the specs definitely aren't the problem. No updates available. Any tips / help?

submitted by /u/ondrejkoplik
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ondrejkoplik, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

Slow with 1 or more tasks running.

1. Slow with 1 or more tasks running. - Similar Threads - Slow more tasks

2. Video Games/Other Demanding Tasks Running Slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Games/Other Demanding Tasks Running Slow: Within the past month, I have been experiencing stuttering and sudden lag in the video games that I play. I have an NVIDIA 1050 Ti GTX on the Dell XPS 15 9570, and this has been sufficient for me to get the performance I needed in times past. However, for some reason, this...
  3. Video Games/Other Demanding Tasks Running Slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Games/Other Demanding Tasks Running Slow: Within the past month, I have been experiencing stuttering and sudden lag in the video games that I play. I have an NVIDIA 1050 Ti GTX on the Dell XPS 15 9570, and this has been sufficient for me to get the performance I needed in times past. However, for some reason, this...
  4. More than 1 sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    More than 1 sign in: I have windows 10. I have had only one microsoft account that is an auto sign in and I don't remember what the old password was. Now I have a another account that I want to be separate from the first one. When signing in, there is the date and time page; then there is the...
  5. Win10 running more than 1 program slows down the laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win10 running more than 1 program slows down the laptop: Hello folks This is making my head spin, when Firefox is running & Im surfing all is OK When firefox and 1 x program is running things slow down When firefox is closed and i run 2 or more programs things start to really slow down IF i have firefox running, surfing facebook...
  6. Computer run slow if running it more than 6 hours

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer run slow if running it more than 6 hours: My friend is experiencing slow computer after using it more than 6 hours seldom only. After the slow. the mouse and keyboard dont work but no BSOD occus He just purchase a 16gb trident z neo. Can a bad ram can cause slow to a computer? we already tried 2133mhz. No BSOD...
  7. Computer run slow if running it more than 6 hours

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer run slow if running it more than 6 hours: My friend is experiencing slow computer after using it more than 6 hours seldom only. After the slow. the mouse and keyboard dont work but no BSOD occus He just purchase a 16gb trident z neo. Can a bad ram can cause slow to a computer? we already tried 2133mhz. No BSOD...
  8. Sheduled Tasks in Task Scheduler running 1 hour early Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Support
    Sheduled Tasks in Task Scheduler running 1 hour early Windows 10 Home: I have a couple custom tasks I created and set up on my PCs to reset my Network Adapter each morning at around 4AM. I noticed that the tasks weren't appearing to run correctly (running one hour early). This appears to probably be something to do with Daylight Savings time,...
  9. Battery 0% But PC Running for more than 1 hour post that

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery 0% But PC Running for more than 1 hour post that: Hi, I use Dell Inspiron. My system shuts down saying low battery 4% and hence when i turn it on again tresspassing all notifications which mention "Battery Low". I still used my laptop around 1 hour. Even In by BIOS : It shows Health of Battery Is good. I opened my...
  10. Task Scheduler: How to run more than one program in Actions

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Scheduler: How to run more than one program in Actions: I have a scheduled task to run Avast AshCmd.exe every day. The entry in Actions is "C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\ashCmd.exe / @=Quick/r=*~". (Quick is the name of my scan.) I'd like to add another command, to view the Avast log afterwards. Like "Notepad...