Windows 10: slow working

Discus and support slow working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer is running really slow and keeps jamming up. I was advised by others to clean the g registry but I've read the thread regarding this on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sherrywalters, Jun 19, 2020.

1. slow working

My computer is running really slow and keeps jamming up. I was advised by others to clean the g registry but I've read the thread regarding this on this forum and Microsoft advise heavily against. Has anyone got any suggestions please

:)

sherrywalters, Jun 19, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 19, 2020
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jun 19, 2020
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

slow working

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

slow working

1. slow working - Similar Threads - slow working

2. My window 11 became window 10 automatically and my laptop have been working slow and some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My window 11 became window 10 automatically and my laptop have been working slow and some...: Please help me my laptop is lagging and some of my data has gone. Basically 2 days ago my laptop got freeze while using and I clicked on shutdown button and I clicked it several time and then somehow BIOS setup open and I don't remember carefully but I think I clicked option...
  3. My window 11 became window 10 automatically and my laptop have been working slow and some...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My window 11 became window 10 automatically and my laptop have been working slow and some...: Please help me my laptop is lagging and some of my data has gone. Basically 2 days ago my laptop got freeze while using and I clicked on shutdown button and I clicked it several time and then somehow BIOS setup open and I don't remember carefully but I think I clicked option...
  4. Laptop working very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop working very slow: This morning i tried to turn on my laptop but if was not turning on and the power on button was flickering after i holded it was 30 seconds my laptop was on but then it was turning off again and again. Then after some more tries it was not switching off but then my laptop...
  5. Laptop working very slow

Laptop working very slow: This morning i tried to turn on my laptop but if was not turning on and the power on button was flickering after i holded it was 30 seconds my laptop was on but then it was turning off again and again. Then after some more tries it was not switching off but then my laptop...
  6. Taskbar search is extremely slow on one account but works fine on another.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar search is extremely slow on one account but works fine on another.: So, I have Windows 11 installed on my PC and I gave two accounts. When I try to search for something using the taskbar search input it freezes for about 30 second before I can even type something in. And after that there is still some lags between typing another letters. It's...
  7. Taskbar search is extremely slow on one account but works fine on another.

Taskbar search is extremely slow on one account but works fine on another.: So, I have Windows 11 installed on my PC and I gave two accounts. When I try to search for something using the taskbar search input it freezes for about 30 second before I can even type something in. And after that there is still some lags between typing another letters. It's...
  8. external hdd not working. slows down computer inaccessible

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    external hdd not working. slows down computer inaccessible: I booted my my computer and it booted slower than usual so I just shrugged it off. When I noticed it just appeared as "Local Disk F:" I started to worry and whenever I would interact with it, it would crash explorer so I had to restart. then I unplugged it and the computer...
  9. external hdd not working. slows down computer inaccessible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    external hdd not working. slows down computer inaccessible: I booted my my computer and it booted slower than usual so I just shrugged it off. When I noticed it just appeared as "Local Disk F:" I started to worry and whenever I would interact with it, it would crash explorer so I had to restart. then I unplugged it and the computer...
  10. external hdd not working. slows down computer inaccessible