Windows 10: slow

Discus and support slow in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi'I like my old DELL Desktop but i want to know when i search all i see is the notice on top NOT RESPONDING WAITtakes so long to search seems like its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TIMMY 067, Sep 26, 2022.

1. TIMMY 067 Win User

slow

Hi'I like my old DELL Desktop but i want to know when i search all i see is the notice on top NOT RESPONDING WAITtakes so long to search seems like its stuck iseems everything is stuck is it my HD?Thank youTIMMY 2 TOES

:)

TIMMY 067, Sep 26, 2022
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Sep 26, 2022
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Sep 26, 2022
  4. slow

System slow down

Hello,

Slow PC performance can be caused by several factors. Since you are aware of the issue's source, we suggest that you run the
    Maintenance task. This will help you in checking and resolving any issues that is causing your device to slow down. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows + X.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Run maintenance task under System and Security.

If the issue is still not resolved, feel free to let us know and we'll assist you further.

Regene Jos, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

slow

1. slow - Similar Threads - slow

2. PC very slow boothing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC very slow boothing up: Hello! Recently in the last 2 days I had a problem with my PC, when I try to booth my PC the only thing I see it is a black screen on my monitor, that forces me to shut it down pressing the power button and retry, after that the PC loads as usual, letting me into the account,...
  3. PC very slow boothing up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC very slow boothing up: Hello! Recently in the last 2 days I had a problem with my PC, when I try to booth my PC the only thing I see it is a black screen on my monitor, that forces me to shut it down pressing the power button and retry, after that the PC loads as usual, letting me into the account,...
  4. PC very slow boothing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop with windows 11 slow down while charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop with windows 11 slow down while charging: Hello,I have an issue with my PC running Windows 11. I notice a significant slowdown of the CPU, with lag and freeze, when the computer is charging. This happens even with the original charger a 45 Watt USB C type.As soon as I unplug the charger, the PC resumes functioning...
  6. Laptop with windows 11 slow down while charging

Laptop with windows 11 slow down while charging: Hello,I have an issue with my PC running Windows 11. I notice a significant slowdown of the CPU, with lag and freeze, when the computer is charging. This happens even with the original charger a 45 Watt USB C type.As soon as I unplug the charger, the PC resumes functioning...
  7. Slow computer, BSOD's and Audio issues, Latency mon data included in post!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow computer, BSOD's and Audio issues, Latency mon data included in post!: running with dual RTX Geforce 3060's 1 is disabled as its not in use currently.CONCLUSION _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other...
  8. Slow computer, BSOD's and Audio issues, Latency mon data included in post!

Slow computer, BSOD's and Audio issues, Latency mon data included in post!: running with dual RTX Geforce 3060's 1 is disabled as its not in use currently.CONCLUSION _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other...
  9. Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...: Hi, so recently a weird issue raised up. So if I start my pc and then quickly shut it down really soon, it will take forever for it to shut down. Somehow the longer the time I have the system running, the quicker it shutdown/restart. like if the pc has been turned on for few...
  10. Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...

Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...: Hi, so recently a weird issue raised up. So if I start my pc and then quickly shut it down really soon, it will take forever for it to shut down. Somehow the longer the time I have the system running, the quicker it shutdown/restart. like if the pc has been turned on for few...