Windows 10: Slowing down my voice.

Discus and support Slowing down my voice. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I am editing my recording audio and eventually try to merge the sound, the time of my voice and the screen recorded video is different. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DavidBtold, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Slowing down my voice.

When I am editing my recording audio and eventually try to merge the sound, the time of my voice and the screen recorded video is different. This happened after I trimmed my recorded voice audio, and it modified it to be longer. I cannot go back now and the recording is always longer. I couldn't fix it by speeding up the final voice recording either. How do I fix it?

:)

DavidBtold, Apr 14, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Apr 14, 2020
  3. voice recognition

Hi,

Thank you for posting you query in Microsoft Community Forums. You interest on Windows 10 is appreciated.

I understand your inconvenience. We are glad to help you.

Please share this with us:

• When you tell voice recognition what are you referring to?

• Are you referring to voice recorder or Windows speech recognition?

I would suggest you to run the run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the Windows Store App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted to assist you further. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Apr 14, 2020
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Slowing down my voice.

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Slowing down my voice.

1. Slowing down my voice. - Similar Threads - Slowing down voice

2. My pc is slowing down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is slowing down: So my Dell Optiplex 7040 has been through a lot and has been slowing down with Windows 10. Please help me with getting Windows back to normal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-slowing-down/7db918f1-5fe3-4923-aad1-292846a43f1f
  3. My pc is slowing down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc is slowing down: So my Dell Optiplex 7040 has been through a lot and has been slowing down with Windows 10. Please help me with getting Windows back to normal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-slowing-down/7db918f1-5fe3-4923-aad1-292846a43f1f
  4. My pc is slowing down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Slowing down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slowing down: Can anyone really explain what slows down your computer over time? I have a couple windows 10 machines in my home and both are slowing down so much its frustrating. They take 10-20 minutes to start up and become useable. Once started they both suffer from long bouts of "not...
  6. My laptop is slowing down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop is slowing down: My Laptop is slowing down after some time of usage. It usually slows down after I close the lid and open it back. My CPU is Ryzen 7 3700x and RAM is 16 gb so I don't think there's any problem with the specs. The laptop is brand new. When my laptop slows down it acts like when...
  7. Slowing down

Slowing down: Hi My computer is really slowing down and is hanging alot even folders are not responding Pls help Regards Asmeet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slowing-down/6b4cf77d-627d-4948-8775-a4bc687af8c8
  8. Audio recordings slow down voice and makes voice deeper

Audio recordings slow down voice and makes voice deeper: My voice becomes distorted, my audio recordings, have been slowed and my voice becomes deeper. I have tried it in clean boot and it has worked but when I put it to sleep or restart it, it has the same problem, this problem is very annoying please help me!...
  9. Slowing Down

Slowing Down: Hopefully, we can come up with an option other than reinstalling windows. I'm using Windows 10 on a custom-built computer and it's been about 2 years since it was originally installed on this particular machine. We don't do anything interesting with this machine. All of what...
  10. Voice Recorder slowing down my voice

Voice Recorder slowing down my voice: Whenever I try to record audio using the voice record software it always slows down my voice. If I record for 1 hour and 10 minutes it'll say I was recording for 1 hour and 17 minutes. Why does this happen and/or how do I make it stop....