Windows 10: Slowly loaded Surface Bock 2

Discus and support Slowly loaded Surface Bock 2 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Good afternoon, I immediately ask for an apology for my English - I speak only Russian and German.I translate it using a google-translator :) The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by vadi61, Sep 17, 2018.

1. vadi61 Win User

Slowly loaded Surface Bock 2

Good afternoon, I immediately ask for an apology for my English - I speak only Russian and German.I translate it using a google-translator Slowly loaded Surface Bock 2 :)

The problem is this. My Surface Book 2 is loaded about 50 seconds.

20 - 25 seconds spinning circles under the MS logo,

then for about 10 seconds a black screen,

and then another 10-12 seconds a splash screen (the password is disabled).

My previous Samsung with the same settings was loaded in 12 - 15 seconds.

Tell me please in what there can be a reason .

P.S.I tried to disconnect in UEFI all options of loading except the loader Windows - hasn't helped.

:)

vadi61, Sep 17, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Thumbnails load slowly in Explorer

Hi, have you done any research on this? A general search for
    thumbnails load slowly
    suggests e.g.
    How to Speed Up a Windows Folder that Loads Very Slowly

But there are so many factors: how large a file is each image: where are the files located: what is the speed of access to that location: what else is the PC doing at the same time..... (check your task manager).

Another angle:
    When Windows 10 thumbnails seem to be missing or slow to load, try this | PCWorld

Please also feel free to search the forum.

Note: forum rules prohibit thread bumping... thanks.

dalchina, Sep 17, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, Slowly loaded Surface Bock 2 :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Sep 17, 2018
  4. ilangom Win User

File explorer slow with loading thumnails and files

Step by step guide:
    1. Hold Win+r to open run
    2. Type msconfig and hit ok or enter
    3. Click Services
    4. Navigate to Windows search (you can sort the list in descending alphabetical order)
    5. Uncheck tickbox
    6. Click apply then ok
    7. Select to restart now

Hope this works for you.

ilangom, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

1. Slowly loaded Surface Bock 2 - Similar Threads - Slowly loaded Surface

2. Laptop loads slowly and restarts.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop loads slowly and restarts.: My laptop is restarting after every shut down and takes hours to load anything. This happened overnight and previously it had only taken moments to do anything. Its practically unusable now and i don't know what to do....
  3. Laptop loads slowly and restarts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop loads slowly and restarts.: My laptop is restarting after every shut down and takes hours to load anything. This happened overnight and previously it had only taken moments to do anything. Its practically unusable now and i don't know what to do....
  4. Laptop loads slowly and restarts.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Desktop is loading very slowly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop is loading very slowly: The issue began about 12 hours ago. My computer simply failed to respond so I turned it off. When I attempted to turn it back on it send me to the log on screen still loading slowly then I was brought to a black screen. I restarted my computer several times tried to intervene...
  6. Desktop is loading very slowly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop is loading very slowly: The issue began about 12 hours ago. My computer simply failed to respond so I turned it off. When I attempted to turn it back on it send me to the log on screen still loading slowly then I was brought to a black screen. I restarted my computer several times tried to intervene...
  7. Desktop is loading very slowly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Netflix Loads Slowly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Netflix Loads Slowly: I have two ethernet connected Win 10 Home PC's with the Netflix app installed. Netflix has always loaded quickly on PC1. PC2 was as fast as PC1 up until one month ago. PC2 has a NVIDIA GeForce 1050Ti card. Now, PC2 loads both Netflix and content very slowly (minutes). No...
  9. Suddenly, everything loads slowly

in Windows 10 Support
    Suddenly, everything loads slowly: Windows 10 Home, 64 bit, version 1803 As of today, I am finding that every program I have loads much more slowly than before. This includes operating system objects such as the Project menu, as well as 3rd party software. For example: Windows-P to open the Project menu now...
  10. Thumbnails load slowly in Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Thumbnails load slowly in Explorer: I'd like them to load faster, what can I do? I've tried this but it didn't help. 66519