Windows 10: Slowness in new lap

Discus and support Slowness in new lap in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi,My friend who got laptop recently which came with windows 10.once she got she updated to the latest update too.but after that she is facing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dharshini30, May 12, 2021.

1. Slowness in new lap

Hi,My friend who got laptop recently which came with windows 10.once she got she updated to the latest update too.but after that she is facing slowness in her laptop even in offline.now before some mins once she login only black screen shows! She just shutdown and on it back! But still the slowness is can't bearable! She is asking it's a new brand laptop then how could the issue! Not sure about the recent update of windows 10? Help us to sort out this!

:)

Dharshini30, May 12, 2021
  2. d44ve Win User

Decided to Lap my e6600

Really didnt take step by step pictures on it... but I still need to do my waterblock. I can take all the pictures needed for a good article on it.

d44ve, May 12, 2021
  3. keakar Win User
    some questions on lapping

this is the best step by step lapping thread i've seen, even has pictures

Walkthrough On Lapping My Maze4

keakar, May 12, 2021
  4. Mussels Win User

Slowness in new lap

LAP your cpu?

i suggest lapping it only after you've had it a year or so.

Mussels, May 12, 2021
Thema:

Slowness in new lap

1. Slowness in new lap - Similar Threads - Slowness lap

2. why my hp intel core i5 lap is running slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why my hp intel core i5 lap is running slow: why my hp intel core i5 lap is running slow?image 1 task manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-hp-intel-core-i5-lap-is-running-slow/d35b35ef-118f-4e7c-be93-ccaca385c5f6
  3. why my hp intel core i5 lap is running slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why my hp intel core i5 lap is running slow: why my hp intel core i5 lap is running slow?image 1 task manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-hp-intel-core-i5-lap-is-running-slow/d35b35ef-118f-4e7c-be93-ccaca385c5f6
  4. why my hp intel core i5 lap is running slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I am using lenovo V 130, my lap is very slow even when i want to open crome brower it is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am using lenovo V 130, my lap is very slow even when i want to open crome brower it is...: I am using lenovo V 130, my lap is very slow even when i want to open crome brower it is taking time to open , if i open eclipse IDE taking more than 5 mins to open application Please help on this....
  6. I am using lenovo V 130, my lap is very slow even when i want to open crome brower it is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am using lenovo V 130, my lap is very slow even when i want to open crome brower it is...: I am using lenovo V 130, my lap is very slow even when i want to open crome brower it is taking time to open , if i open eclipse IDE taking more than 5 mins to open application Please help on this....
  7. I am using lenovo V 130, my lap is very slow even when i want to open crome brower it is...

8. HELP!!! My Lap runs slow

HELP!!! My Lap runs slow: Hello Community, I work as a teacher working in Teach for India Organisation. It is India's No.1 NGO. Due to covid, We shifted to virtual mode of learning, I started taking classes online via zoom, I use the browser brave. My Lap functions very slow I don't know why it...
  9. my lap top is slow

my lap top is slow: my lap top is being very slow, every time I open YouTube, it blocks so I can unblock it again, than I watch videos at yt and they pause every single time, someone told me that I need to clean my restore usage, but I don't know what procedures to follow, need some info and...
  10. slow lap top

slow lap top: My DELL inspiron15 is slow to load and respond. It has run win 10 since it was launched. However, it is now a bit slow and cumbersome. What are the best things to do to speed it up? I see registry scans are not recommended, so what is best?...