Windows 10: SlowNet forever

Discus and support SlowNet forever in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; An unfixed and, as far as I know, unfixable problem - SlowNet. The theoretical signal strength is maximum but the connection is so slow that you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BaltaisGulbis, Jan 25, 2020.

1. SlowNet forever

An unfixed and, as far as I know, unfixable problem - SlowNet. The theoretical signal strength is maximum but the connection is so slow that you actually have no connection.

:)

BaltaisGulbis, Jan 25, 2020
  2. Smizack Win User

Windows Update loading forever

So I ran both the commands and got this:

SlowNet forever [​IMG]

The log file is also attached.

Smizack, Jan 25, 2020
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    Demo Discs

Those two games are the most-requested games on the site. There's a page (if you didn't know) you can vote or even suggest one not listed and it will be voted on as well.

rtwjunkie, Jan 25, 2020
  4. 1Kurgan1 Win User

SlowNet forever

Duke Nukem Forever

Yes ther have been a bagillion threads on this game, will it come out, when will it come out, it's never going to come out blah blah blah. Well the announced date is on the horizon, and it finally even appeared for Pre-order on Steam, so it would seem, DNF is finally on it's way, and locked in. So I felt a thread dedicated to the actual game, rather than wondering if it will ever ben, would be best, and now would be the time to roll out said thread.

Steamworks Game:
    It has been revealed, that, no matter how you purchase DNF, it will also have a Steam CD Key, it supports Steam Cloud, Steam Leaderboards, and steam Stats. Which personally makes me really happy, I was torn between a Steam copy, or the Balls of Steel Edition, but now I can kick-ass and chew my bubblegum too.

And for those who don't know what the Balls of Steel Edition includes, here it is:

SlowNet forever ballsofsteel.jpg

Now as far as Pre-order bonuses, it looks like you have 4 options.

Gamestop - PC: Balls of Steel Edition | Normal PS3: Balls of Steel Editon | Normal 360: Balls of Steel Edition | Normal

• Duke's Big Package
    • Ego Boost: Pump Up Duke's Ego and increase his strength bar right from the beginning of the game.
    • Big Heads: Enjoy the laughs as you play through the game wondering how all your enemies keep them melons up.
    • Lady Killing War-Drobe: Customized collection offers a range of killer threads in multiplayer mode.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon.com - PC: Balls of Steel Edition | Normal PS3: Balls of Steel Editon | Normal 360: Balls of Steel Edition | Normal
    • Three free MP3's
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wal-Mart - PC: Normal PS3: Normal 360: Normal
    • Duke Nukem Forever Trucker Hat
    • Order Online and recieve $10 egift card
    SlowNet forever Capture051.jpg

EVGA - PC: Duke's Fully Loaded Package
    • NVIDIA GTX 560
    • Custom Mouse Pad
    • Belt Buckle
    • Art Book
    SlowNet forever 01G-P3-1460-K1_LG_1.jpg

OnLive - PC: Normal
    • Free OnLive console

Other Pre-Orders without bonuses:

Duke Demo
    We've all been waiting for that info, when us First access members would get the demo, well the news is here and it's June 3rd!

SlowNet forever Capture060.jpg

1Kurgan1, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

SlowNet forever

1. SlowNet forever - Similar Threads - SlowNet forever

2. Why is MSN Weather taking forever to load?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is MSN Weather taking forever to load?: When I want to check the weather forecast with the MSN Weather app it frequently takes several minutes to load or I give up wasting so much time watching the dots rotating at other times it will load within 30 seconds or so. I have been using this app. for some while and this...
  3. Why is MSN Weather taking forever to load?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is MSN Weather taking forever to load?: When I want to check the weather forecast with the MSN Weather app it frequently takes several minutes to load or I give up wasting so much time watching the dots rotating at other times it will load within 30 seconds or so. I have been using this app. for some while and this...
  4. my bitlocker decryption process is on going forever and i cant use my files on drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my bitlocker decryption process is on going forever and i cant use my files on drive: my secondary drive on windows 11 was encrypted by bit locker i started decryption process about a month ago 1 it not letting to turn off my laptop or restart 2 there is no progress bar3 i cant use files on my SSD drive the ongoing decrypted drive4after 3 days i used force...
  5. my bitlocker decryption process is on going forever and i cant use my files on drive

my bitlocker decryption process is on going forever and i cant use my files on drive: my secondary drive on windows 11 was encrypted by bit locker i started decryption process about a month ago 1 it not letting to turn off my laptop or restart 2 there is no progress bar3 i cant use files on my SSD drive the ongoing decrypted drive4after 3 days i used force...
  6. Fresh Build Win 10 - Defender is a complete piece of **** - Hpw can I get rid of it forever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh Build Win 10 - Defender is a complete piece of **** - Hpw can I get rid of it forever: Let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-build-win-10-defender-is-a-complete-piece-of/ed81138c-70f0-4cb8-81c0-2cf8305eb8c1
  7. Fresh Build Win 10 - Defender is a complete piece of **** - Hpw can I get rid of it forever

Fresh Build Win 10 - Defender is a complete piece of **** - Hpw can I get rid of it forever: Let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-build-win-10-defender-is-a-complete-piece-of/ed81138c-70f0-4cb8-81c0-2cf8305eb8c1
  8. Fresh Build Win 10 - Defender is a complete piece of **** - Hpw can I get rid of it forever

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Windows 11 Task bar forever loading/missing and when I click on it it makes the screen go...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Task bar forever loading/missing and when I click on it it makes the screen go...: After a windows update the following issue as seen in the photo has come up on my computer. Here is a description of the issue: after logging in, the taskbar remains black and when i hover my cursor over it spins the blue circle indefinitely, upon clicking on it the screen...
  10. Windows 11 Task bar forever loading/missing and when I click on it it makes the screen go...

Windows 11 Task bar forever loading/missing and when I click on it it makes the screen go...: After a windows update the following issue as seen in the photo has come up on my computer. Here is a description of the issue: after logging in, the taskbar remains black and when i hover my cursor over it spins the blue circle indefinitely, upon clicking on it the screen...