Windows 10: Sluggish ever since the upgrade

Discus and support Sluggish ever since the upgrade in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hey guys I just went through hell to install windows 10, I finally have it installed, but it is very slow when it comes to fps, from league where I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by TimeLincoln, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Sluggish ever since the upgrade

Hey guys I just went through hell to install windows 10, I finally have it installed, but it is very slow when it comes to fps, from league where I get as low as 8 fps, to borderlands where I get 30-40, it has lowered drastically from what it once was. I will say that I have all the proper drivers, updated router firmware, updated ssd firmware, updated nvidia card, everything is up to date, just want to know why I could have such low fps.

:)

TimeLincoln, Aug 9, 2015

2. phone is not working properly eve since I did the 8.1 update

Ever since i upgraded to 8.1 on my Windows phone the phone is very slow/sluggish. Randomly, when I press an icon it doesn't move to the app or the location it should take me. And I lost my photo album. Does anyone have any troubleshooting tips for these
    issues?

SuzanneVittorini-Barki, Aug 9, 2015
  3. _Bane_ Win User
    My Computer Crashed During Upgrade To Windows 10

Having the same issue but I had to repair my computer to get it back to windows 7 ever since then my computer has not been the same its been sluggish I don't know how to fix it.

_Bane_, Aug 9, 2015
  4. Vikaskr Win User

Sluggish ever since the upgrade

May be your Graphics driver isn't compatible with Windows 10.

Vikaskr, Aug 9, 2015
  5. It should be compatible, it advertised as being the graphics driver for windows 10

TimeLincoln, Aug 9, 2015
  6. letmein Win User
    Right click on the start button and click device manager and try updating your drivers. Reboot

letmein, Aug 9, 2015
  7. Bazz Win User
    Nvidia 353.62 is the latest for mine and I'm running OK

Bazz, Aug 9, 2015
  8. Sluggish ever since the upgrade

I have done this and have the 353.62 driver

TimeLincoln, Aug 9, 2015
  9. Bazz Win User
    Yep that's the latest so it's not that.

Bazz, Aug 9, 2015
  10. I don't think it is a graphics issue, the whole computer is sluggish, it is slower if I restart the computer, if I shut down and start it back up it is less slow but still slow.

TimeLincoln, Aug 9, 2015
  11. Bazz Win User
    SSD should be lightning fast, mine is however it may take a little time for the SSD to sort it's self correctly after the upgade.

12. It has been like 4 hours though, I guess I'll wait until tomorrow, but most of the programs aren't installed on the ssd and still run sluggish as well

TimeLincoln, Aug 9, 2015
  13. Sluggish ever since the upgrade

Like league of legends, borderlands, etc they all run at a much lower fps

TimeLincoln, Aug 9, 2015
  14. Bazz Win User
    Well mate a clean install will almost definitely solve your problem and no need to enter licence key skip it if you don't mind installing all your programs again. I'm gonna do this when I have time but I also have a system image of my Windows 7 before the upgrade so I can go back to it whenever I like. So now you have the upgrade and are activated you could roll back take a image, do a clean install of 10 and if you don't like it put your 7 image back on.

15. Yeah I'm aware of that, been contemplating it, I just went through hell to get windows 10, this was a clean install btw it wasn't the upgrade path, so I don't know what the issue could be, I clean installed windows 7, then clean installed 10 on top of that

TimeLincoln, Aug 9, 2015
Thema:

Sluggish ever since the upgrade

1. Sluggish ever since the upgrade - Similar Threads - Sluggish ever since

2. BSoD ever since i upgraded to Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD ever since i upgraded to Windows 11.: Every time i load into my computer, I can play some games for a bit then the computer closes the game or restarts my computer with a random Stop code. This never happened in windows 10. I am so sick and tired of the constant restarts. It is hindering my game enjoyment and I...
  3. BSoD ever since i upgraded to Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSoD ever since i upgraded to Windows 11.: Every time i load into my computer, I can play some games for a bit then the computer closes the game or restarts my computer with a random Stop code. This never happened in windows 10. I am so sick and tired of the constant restarts. It is hindering my game enjoyment and I...
  4. BSOD ever since update drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD ever since update drivers: So I used CCleaner to updated my drivers and now it messed up my laptop. I got BSOD everytime I shutdown and turn on the laptop, also happened when I put my laptop to sleep, restarting is normal, nothing happened. This is my recent dump files that I used WinDbg to opened:...
  5. BSOD ever since update drivers

BSOD ever since update drivers: So I used CCleaner to updated my drivers and now it messed up my laptop. I got BSOD everytime I shutdown and turn on the laptop, also happened when I put my laptop to sleep, restarting is normal, nothing happened. This is my recent dump files that I used WinDbg to opened:...
  6. BSOD on laptop ever since update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on laptop ever since update: So I have a BSOD on my new laptop, I think its because when I update driver from CCleaner, Its messed up my computer and now I would like to uninstall the driver update from the CCleaner but I don’t know which one and how. Is there anyway I can just uninstall all the third...
  7. BSOD on laptop ever since update

BSOD on laptop ever since update: So I have a BSOD on my new laptop, I think its because when I update driver from CCleaner, Its messed up my computer and now I would like to uninstall the driver update from the CCleaner but I don’t know which one and how. Is there anyway I can just uninstall all the third...
  8. Ever since windows 10 2004...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ever since windows 10 2004...: Ever since Windows 10 2004 my screen tends to stay black when booting Windows! This is VERY annoying... Does anyone have a fix for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ever-since-windows-10-2004/80b37d06-7c90-41d0-840f-6f8910b69f8b
  9. Ever since I've upgraded my phone, it has made a problem for microSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ever since I've upgraded my phone, it has made a problem for microSD: Ever since I've upgraded my phone, it has made a problem for microSDEver since I've upgraded my phone, it has made a problem for microSD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ever-since-ive-upgraded-my-phone-it-has-made-a/11f120af-192a-41a1-891e-f7689a96f592
  10. Sluggish laptop since a couple of days

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sluggish laptop since a couple of days: In a matter of weeks, both my laptops have become slow. First, my Z20t that became completely unworkable and had to reinstall it. And now my X220T is experiencing similar problems. Not as bad as the Z20t (I'm sure it helps that it has an i5 instead of an m5 CPU), but I can...