Windows 10: Sluggish scroll in file explorer *only* when using two-finger gesture on the trackpad,...

Discus and support Sluggish scroll in file explorer *only* when using two-finger gesture on the trackpad,... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Anyone has experienced this? Any suggestions? This doesn't happen in any other application (or even in the right pane of file explorer!).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/chrisWithoutAnH, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Sluggish scroll in file explorer *only* when using two-finger gesture on the trackpad,...

Sluggish scroll in file explorer *only* when using two-finger gesture on the trackpad,... H0OvsdGYrAR4x1qCZQ3nCljV_6PrsdewGRexq2cqLuI.jpg

Anyone has experienced this? Any suggestions?

This doesn't happen in any other application (or even in the right pane of file explorer!). It's a very specific bug (maybe related to my laptop - Acer ConceptD). It makes scrolling through folders very slow.

When that happens, there's also an intermittent visual glitch in the very bottom of the left panel. (the image below shows how a folder named "Video" looks like when that happens).

https://preview.redd.it/ik4c6lxydpi...bp&s=e9d4d9dba840b57495b974be6124a3c49136296b

submitted by /u/chrisWithoutAnH
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/chrisWithoutAnH, Feb 20, 2021

2. my trackpad multi-finger gesture is not working

my trackpad multi-finger gesture is not working

SanniOfuje, Feb 20, 2021
  3. Trackpad Gestures

My laptop has an older synaptics trackpad that doesn't currently have 2 finger scrolling and the like. I was wondering if there was a way to add 2 finger scrolling and 3 finger gestures like on newer laptops. I know that it has multitouch support because
    I am able to zoom in and out of pictures and rotate pictures when previewing them. Please get back ASAP.

CaelinWingender, Feb 20, 2021
  4. zongo Win User

Sluggish scroll in file explorer *only* when using two-finger gesture on the trackpad,...

TrackPad Fingers Scrolling issue after latest Win 10 Update

Issue:
    Track Pad Fingers 2 fingers Scrolling issue after latest Win 10 Update.
    Just after a Win 10 update for 'Asus Smart Gesture', the two finger scrolling is not working any more.

Event logs below:
    Faulting application name: check_os.exe, version: 1.0.1.1, time stamp: 0x54c88609
    Faulting module name: check_os.exe, version: 1.0.1.1, time stamp: 0x54c88609
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x0000108b
    Faulting process ID: 0xde4
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d10426346ae5df
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Smart Gesture\check_os.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Smart Gesture\check_os.exe
    Report ID: b8f66c9d-5d72-4531-9ed6-b508433d087b
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:

Troubleshooting steps:
    Uninstalled
    Restarted the system
    Fresh Installed latest version Asus Smart Gesture, but no go. Still exact same issue as above.

Expectation:
    I am expecting to be able to have the two fingers scrolling running as before. More so that it was working and now not since last update from Windows 10 for Smart Gesture Asus.
    Not having the two fingers scrolling is really a PAIN.

Any help is of course much appreciated as I have run out of idea on how to solve the issue.

Thanks

zongo, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

Sluggish scroll in file explorer *only* when using two-finger gesture on the trackpad,...

1. Sluggish scroll in file explorer *only* when using two-finger gesture on the trackpad,... - Similar Threads - Sluggish scroll file

2. scrolling with two fingers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    scrolling with two fingers: Hello, My laptop is having an issue, the two finger scroll doesn't work. I really can't work without it. It doesn't show any settings to turn it on as well. I need it asap....
  3. scrolling with two fingers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scrolling with two fingers: Hello, My laptop is having an issue, the two finger scroll doesn't work. I really can't work without it. It doesn't show any settings to turn it on as well. I need it asap....
  4. No two finger scroll

in Windows 10 Customization
    No two finger scroll: After installing Windows 10 Home on my laptop after getting it back from a computer repairman, I do not have the options or the choice to select two finger scroll. Why do I not have the option to use two finger scroll? My laptop doesn't have the original factory motherboard...
  5. Two finger trackpad scrolling wont work

Two finger trackpad scrolling wont work: Hello, I recently restarted my laptop to wipe it clean and start fresh I had to boot using a USB. The two finger scroll on the track pad is not working anymore though, why is this? Can anyone help? Thank you, Sam...
  6. two finger scroll

two finger scroll: Hi I'm having trouble trying to fix my scrolling but the setting people tell me to use I don't have them. The two finger scroll settings is supposed to be in touchpad setting but it's not[ATTACH]...
  7. Two Finger Scrolling.

Two Finger Scrolling.: Two finger scrolling option didn't show in my windows10. Please help me. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-finger-scrolling/1890bdac-a9a6-4680-925f-4d059f0aaaa0
  8. How use two-finger gestures?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How use two-finger gestures?: Would like to use two-finger gestures for handling browser navigation akin to ones on Mac OS. Using Windows Precision drivers on my HP Spectre. Is there a way to use them? submitted by /u/purezen [link] [comments]...
  9. touchpad gestures two finger scroll not working Asus 501

touchpad gestures two finger scroll not working Asus 501: W10 Pro 1709 16299.431 ASUS N501VW Two finger tap opens context menu but other two finger gestures, three finger gestures not working. This had been working but I've not been using the feature for a few weeks because I've been using external devices. On the road now and...
  10. Gestures issue: two fingers

Gestures issue: two fingers: Hello. Sometimes, when I use two fingers to scroll down something, the computer thinks I'm using three fingers and shows up my desktop. Anyone having the same issue? I have a Lenovo Ideapad Flex 80C4. 32452