Windows 10: Small 1px line flickering in the botom of the taskbar/screen under icons.

Discus and support Small 1px line flickering in the botom of the taskbar/screen under icons. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have small 1px line flickering in the bottom of the taskbar/screen under icons. Its not all the way trough but under the icons and some empty icon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Arthurs123_, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Small 1px line flickering in the botom of the taskbar/screen under icons.

I have small 1px line flickering in the bottom of the taskbar/screen under icons. Its not all the way trough but under the icons and some empty icon slotseparated in exact width.

When I go in YouTube on full screen the is no line and everything is fine.

When I minimized taskbar it is much less but I can still se it does it in some places.

Games also don't have that problem.

Also sometimes it stops.

I did reinstall drivers. Everything is fully updated. I just built this computer.

Any ideas?

:)

Arthurs123_, Apr 20, 2020
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

Small icons setting won't change

I suggest that you change or uncheck Use small taskbar buttons by following the steps below:

• Right-click the Taskbar.
    • Select Properties.
    • In the Taskbar tab make sure that Use small taskbar is
      uncheck

Small 1px line flickering in the botom of the taskbar/screen under icons. e377d97f-489c-45cb-8856-ca9160202472.jpg
    • Click Apply and OK.
    If the issue still persists, you can change the size of desktop icons.

• Right-click an empty space on the desktop.
    • Select View and choose either Large, Medium or Small icons.
    • Check if you can change the size of the taskbar button.
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Apr 20, 2020
  3. Taskbar Icons Flickering

Hello,

The issue you're experiencing with the taskbar flickering on Windows 10 Enterprise might be due to a hardware misconfiguration or a sync issue with the server. That being said, we'll need additional information to properly address your concern. Please answer
    the following:

• Are you using a domain?
    • Is your PC connected to a Windows Server PC?

This information is essential in order to provide the correct troubleshooting steps or if we need to direct your query over to the IT Pro audience of the
    TechNet forums.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Devlin Sco, Apr 20, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Small 1px line flickering in the botom of the taskbar/screen under icons.

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

Small 1px line flickering in the botom of the taskbar/screen under icons.

1. Small 1px line flickering in the botom of the taskbar/screen under icons. - Similar Threads - Small 1px line

2. Flickering Line on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flickering Line on taskbar: Hello, this happened to me since a week ago. I have this glitching line that swallows my taskbar. When I took a screenshot, it doesn't show on the picture. This happens everyday like a routine, when I start my laptop in the morning, the line appears and then disappears after...
  3. Flickering Line on taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flickering Line on taskbar: Hello, this happened to me since a week ago. I have this glitching line that swallows my taskbar. When I took a screenshot, it doesn't show on the picture. This happens everyday like a routine, when I start my laptop in the morning, the line appears and then disappears after...
  4. Small 1px line flickering in the bottom of my taskbar.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Small 1px line flickering in the bottom of my taskbar.: Hi, I am a laptop user and since yesterday I noticed that there's a line flickering after my Windows is loaded, which means the booting up screen does not have this issue.The issue appears at anywhere even, either when I'm gaming or not.I managed to temporarily solved the...
  5. Line under taskbar icons not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Line under taskbar icons not working: The blue line under my taskbar is not there anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/line-under-taskbar-icons-not-working/b3b1210c-e845-4669-9b09-18ad8cfdf479
  6. How to hide blue line under W10 Taskbar Icon

How to hide blue line under W10 Taskbar Icon: Please advise how to hide annoying blue line under task bar icon at Windows 10: Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-hide-blue-line-under-w10-taskbar-icon/e4e2d9c7-6299-4025-8178-b224616aa3d7
  7. Green Line Under Taskbar

Green Line Under Taskbar: I know this has to do with virtual desktops... but it's super obnoxious. Is there a way to get rid of it? I don't really need or want multiple desktops anyway, and it's irritating that it shows a little green bar under every program even when I only have one desktop... 14448
  8. How to increase the width of the line under the taskbar icons?

How to increase the width of the line under the taskbar icons?: I want to increase the width of the lines under the open items in task bar in windows 10...the lines that currently appear are too narrow and a little hard to see. Can this be possibly done, even if it's through the use of a third-party software? Or otherwise, is there anyway...
  9. How to get rid of the line under the taskbar icons ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of the line under the taskbar icons ?: When I open a program that I have pinned to the task bar, this line appears under the program icon. Is there any way to remove this feature? [img] 9816
  10. Taskbar Icons Flickering

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Icons Flickering: Hello... *Smile I have problem after installing full build on 29.07. I was on preview builds from 10.06 till official release date and never before had same bug. So, when I delete folders or files from desktop or other palces my taskbar icons flicker. And they flickr only...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. flick taskbar laptop