Windows 10: small annoying glitch with my tabs

Discus and support small annoying glitch with my tabs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I normally can like drag a maximized window to do what the restore down button should do Video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by The Fishy, May 3, 2021.

1. The Fishy Win User

small annoying glitch with my tabs

Hello, I normally can like drag a maximized window to do what the restore down button should do Video

:)

The Fishy, May 3, 2021
  2. SUP
    sup Win User

Annoying glitch with graphics card, random static noise appearing

!

I have a problem with my display -- it's really weird, because it's actually able to be Print Screened. Sometimes when I leave a game or a fullscreen application using my graphics card (integrated Radeon 3000 Graphics), my screen will sometimes have a weird static-y noise thing. It's really hard to explain, but here:

small annoying glitch with my tabs [​IMG]

I made the really ugly red crayon, bu the weird stuff near the top of the screen is the glitch. It's really, REALLY annoying, and the only workaround is to restart my graphics driver which bugs me.

Any suggestions?small annoying glitch with my tabs :)

Thanks!

3. Ma. Lau Win User
    Small icons setting won't change

I suggest that you change or uncheck Use small taskbar buttons by following the steps below:

• Right-click the Taskbar.
    • Select Properties.
    • In the Taskbar tab make sure that Use small taskbar is
      uncheck

small annoying glitch with my tabs e377d97f-489c-45cb-8856-ca9160202472.jpg
    • Click Apply and OK.
    If the issue still persists, you can change the size of desktop icons.

• Right-click an empty space on the desktop.
    • Select View and choose either Large, Medium or Small icons.
    • Check if you can change the size of the taskbar button.
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, May 3, 2021
  4. small annoying glitch with my tabs

Annoying mouse glitch in windows 10

Hi All,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand how frustrating it could be when things go unusual. I will certainly help you.

We suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

Update the Mice & other pointing Driver. Follow the steps given below to update.

• Click on Start.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Find and double-click Mice & other pointing Driver from the left panel to uninstall.
    • Right-click the device, and click Update.

If that doesn't help, uninstall the driver and download the drivers from the manufacturer website and install it in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode.

• Download the updated driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right click the driver installation file and select Properties then tap or click the
      Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap or click the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the driver and check.

Also refer: How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ndows-10/a97bbbd1-9973-4d66-9a5b-291300006293

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Deepak..Raghav, May 3, 2021
Thema:

small annoying glitch with my tabs

1. small annoying glitch with my tabs - Similar Threads - small annoying glitch

2. An extremely small but nevertheless annoying problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An extremely small but nevertheless annoying problem: Hi,This may be the least important problem that I ever tried to solve, but here it is, and maybe you can help me. For many years now, my name shows as "joach" in some applications. Right now, as I am editing a PDF document, it shows this as my name in the comments I add while...
  3. An extremely small but nevertheless annoying problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An extremely small but nevertheless annoying problem: Hi,This may be the least important problem that I ever tried to solve, but here it is, and maybe you can help me. For many years now, my name shows as "joach" in some applications. Right now, as I am editing a PDF document, it shows this as my name in the comments I add while...
  4. My Tab button is glitching out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Tab button is glitching out: I have a bit of a problem on my hands, and I'm hoping someone can help me out with it...I was playing a video game ROBLOX and I wanted to get rid of an annoying GUI that was on the top of my screen specifically performance stats by using a shortcut: Ctr+alt+F7. I noticed a...
  5. My tab button is glitching out... Or something like that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My tab button is glitching out... Or something like that...: I have a bit of a problem on my hands, and I'm hoping someone can help me out with it...I was playing a video game ROBLOX and I wanted to get rid of an annoying GUI that was on the top of my screen specifically performance stats by using a shortcut: Ctr+alt+F7. I noticed a...
  6. Annoying glitch Class Not Registered

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Annoying glitch Class Not Registered: Hi. Everytime I "cold start" my PC the task bar buttons won't work. When I press them a million times, "Class not Registered" appears. When I restart the computer, everything works just fine. Full Defender scan ok, up-to-date drivers, SFC scan no corrupt files. submitted by...
  7. Small Number on Windows Calculator Glitch

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Small Number on Windows Calculator Glitch: The bold 57,748 is too small. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/small-number-on-windows-calculator-glitch/892c2f3c-81dd-4dda-9431-d30539e3e876
  8. Noticing small screen tearing/glitches

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Noticing small screen tearing/glitches: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NetStreet [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/knj0yu/noticing_small_screen_tearingglitches/
  9. Another annoying UI glitch... Again...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Another annoying UI glitch... Again...: I'm using Windows 10 build 18214 and saw this glitch : [ATTACH] The icons (with arrow pointed in) are offset. How do I fix this glitch (maybe there's something in the registry is wrong) or do I have to use Feedback Hub?...
  10. Annoying small UI issues that bother you?

in Windows 10 Support
    Annoying small UI issues that bother you?: I don't like how the clock is not vertically centered within the taskbar. This is in "Use small taskbar buttons" mode. [img] 9282