Windows 10: Small App Menu on Start Menu

Discus and support Small App Menu on Start Menu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I have this really small app list on the Start menu, can't adjust it through settings, through a PowerShell command, really struggling - any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DwightPeebles, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Small App Menu on Start Menu

Small App Menu on Start Menu 6dd0c97e-3fdc-4a2f-af87-3b86fd6e8489?upload=true.png

I have this really small app list on the Start menu, can't adjust it through settings, through a PowerShell command, really struggling - any ideas???

:)

DwightPeebles, Aug 14, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Aug 14, 2020
  4. Naki Win User

Small App Menu on Start Menu

Feature suggestions - move to proper menus, add Options window

Suggestions:
    1) Remove main menus from top left menu (system menu) and move them to a standard Windows menu, at the top.
    Leave the 6 system menu items (Restore --- Close) in system menu, move all the rest to that standard main menu. The main menu can be auto-hidable - pressing Alt key to invoke it or hide it, similar to the way IE11 menus and many Windows 10 built-in apps' menus work.

2) And/or, add an Options menu or button, which would invoke a separate screen with GPU-Z Options, similar to how most Windows apps work.
    Most Windows apps have a separate Options screen, which GPU-Z lacks - one should be added.

Thanks in advance for listening!

Thema:

Small App Menu on Start Menu

1. Small App Menu on Start Menu - Similar Threads - Small App Menu

2. Google start menu is small on windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google start menu is small on windows 7: Hi My google chrome start menu is small but the web is not small.How to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-start-menu-is-small-on-windows-7/2a0cda90-6bd3-4f0f-966a-a14fdcbd0193
  3. Google start menu is small on windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google start menu is small on windows 7: Hi My google chrome start menu is small but the web is not small.How to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-start-menu-is-small-on-windows-7/2a0cda90-6bd3-4f0f-966a-a14fdcbd0193
  4. Start Menu App Size Too Small

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu App Size Too Small: I cannot find a way to make certain app icons to appear full The steam is what I dont want my apps to look like, But the pink game with the face is what I want my apps to look like, I dont want to change any text along with this....
  5. small office app icons in start menu

small office app icons in start menu: [ATTACH] anyone know what these are? i just reinstalled windows 10 and these appeared, clicking on either excel, word, powerpoint, or outlook just open up an empty tab in microsoft edge. i cannot uninstall them either, after clicking uninstall they just remain there....
  6. Start Menu Super Small

Start Menu Super Small: Hello there. My name is Griffin Mackinnon and I use a Windows 10 Device. I have accidentally pressed a key on my keyboard that made my start menu very small. Someone, please help....
  7. Start Menu Apps

Start Menu Apps: I am having problems with Start Menu apps. The display of some apps have this arrow down sign. It says it's maybe updating or installing it ain't. Please help me on how to fix this. Thank you...
  8. Windows 10 start menu small

Windows 10 start menu small: I got Windows 10 and now the star menu does not work. It is open very small and can not see it well to see what to click. Other topics seems to suggest that need a third party menu for start menu. Is that the case or how to fix the start menu?...
  9. Small size tiles in start menu are cropped..??

Small size tiles in start menu are cropped..??: Win 10 x64 Small size icons are getting cropped .. See the image.... Any ideas on how to fix...?? Edit: I'm on latest build 10240.. Funny...It was back to normal on a reboot and now again cropped..*Tongue 8977
  10. Small start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Small start menu: Hello, something happened after Windows Update - I turned on my PC and I see... [img] [img] Anybody can help me? Thanks. 3324