Windows 10: Small bug: Windows battery level on icon in lockscreen does not match the actual battery level.

Discus and support Small bug: Windows battery level on icon in lockscreen does not match the actual battery level. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Historical_General [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Historical_General, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Small bug: Windows battery level on icon in lockscreen does not match the actual battery level.

/u/Historical_General, Mar 21, 2023
  2. MetinNart Win User

Battery Level

I replaced a new battery on my 1520. The problem is charge level of battey shows max. %82. But life of the new battery is good. I mean this %82 charged battery keeps my phone like when I bougth phablet new. I think level is shown as if %82, but it is %100
    actually. How can solve this wrong level showing issue?

MetinNart, Mar 21, 2023
  3. no battery level icon on the taskbar

I all of a sudden have no battery level icon on the taskbar. I go in to turn it on and it is faded out and won`t let me turn it on. why would that have happened? Any idea how I can get it back?

OT:

battery level icon

CindyPainter, Mar 21, 2023
  4. namm Win User

Small bug: Windows battery level on icon in lockscreen does not match the actual battery level.

[Laptop] Can't See Battery Level

After installing an Acer tool PowerSmart Manager to optimize my laptop's battery life, the battery icon disappeared from my notifications area. (This tool was meant for Windows 7).

Not only that, but I can't check the battery levels (using either Windows Mobility options or an external battery monitoring software).

Small bug: Windows battery level on icon in lockscreen does not match the actual battery level. [​IMG]

Uninstalling the software doesn't revert the battery icon, and I still can't check my battery levels.
    Is there any way of fixing without reinstalling Windows?

Thema:

Small bug: Windows battery level on icon in lockscreen does not match the actual battery level.

1. Small bug: Windows battery level on icon in lockscreen does not match the actual battery level. - Similar Threads - Small bug battery

2. Battery icon not showing correct level

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery icon not showing correct level: Hello.The battery icon is designed in a way so it is showing much lower level than the procentage it shows when you mark the icon.example: the battery is at 48% and if you look at the icon only you would think that the level is 15-20%, with level at 20-25% it looks like the...
  3. Battery icon not showing correct level

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery icon not showing correct level: Hello.The battery icon is designed in a way so it is showing much lower level than the procentage it shows when you mark the icon.example: the battery is at 48% and if you look at the icon only you would think that the level is 15-20%, with level at 20-25% it looks like the...
  4. Battery charging level

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery charging level: my battery is charging only upto 80% and i have followed your steps of resetting the power plan but no use in that.. can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-charging-level/39008675-046e-449c-b65a-54baca6c273f
  5. What is Reserve Battery Level? How does it differ from Critical Battery Level?

in Windows 10 News
    What is Reserve Battery Level? How does it differ from Critical Battery Level?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]On a Windows 10 laptop, you must have seen battery level warnings. These notifications ask Windows users to save the work and shut down the computer or connect the laptop to a power source or change the battery. There are [...] This post What is Reserve...
  6. battery level

battery level: At one point windows ask if I wanted the battery level to be less when plugged in. Unfortunately, I updated. Now a want a full charge on the battery so computer can be used while traveling. I can't find the place to change it back to full power charge. Can anyone help???...
  7. Bluetooth Battery Level via Battery System Icon

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Battery Level via Battery System Icon: We have all been there when our wireless devices (mouse/keyboard) stop responding. Or in my instance, using the Surface Pen buttons and suddenly they stopped working. You guessed it, my battery in my Bluetooth device died. Would it be possible to update either the...
  8. Battery charging level

Battery charging level: hello dear, I want to stop charging my battery when charging reached 80%. How i set this satting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-charging-level/c5a9c2fb-7890-48eb-aaa2-1f089b0683d1
  9. battery level icon on taskbar

battery level icon on taskbar: On my other computer running Windows 10, I have a battery icon showing in my system tray that shows how much charge is left in the battery. On my current computer, this is not there and I cannot find how to add it. Any suggestions?...
  10. Battery level notficication

in Windows 10 Support
    Battery level notficication: Hey people, Does any one know if windows 10 has a option so that i get a notification when my battery is fully charged? Or if there is a app for it that i can download? 19720