Windows 10: small display and font size

Discus and support small display and font size in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was having problems with the sound on my desk top PC. I went to setting under audio/sound, I accidently clicked something that made every thing on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Wilma&Simmons1, Feb 15, 2019.

1. small display and font size

I was having problems with the sound on my desk top PC. I went to setting under audio/sound, I accidently clicked something that made every thing on my screen quite small. I can change the font size, but every thing else is still small. This is a problem to me because I have vision problems. This is so frustrating. I am disabled and cannot just take my computer to Best Buy for service without a lot of trouble. So any help will be greatly appreciated.

:)

Wilma&Simmons1, Feb 15, 2019
  2. drjcl Win User

6275i SMALL font size on display and time

Is there any way to make the SMALL font size on the display and time LARGER??

Is there a certain "theme" that will do this??

John

azddd at cox.net

drjcl, Feb 15, 2019
  3. Font too small and re-sized Game Boards

Hello Lauren,

I understand that the font size is small in Microsoft Mahjong and Sudoku apps in Windows. We will help you.

• Are you facing this issue specific to these apps or all the apps?
    • Are you facing the same issue while browsing on internet and working in any documents also?
    If you want to resize the texts and font size in Windows you may follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Check resizing the text and icons by dragging the scale of resize options.

• Press Windows + I keys, Select System.
    • Select Display. Select Advance Display setting.
    • Select Advance sizing to texts and other items.
    • Under Change size of other items, Select Set a custom scaling level (not recommended).
    • Set it to 100% and drag the Scale level to set the required size
      between 100% to 125%.
    • Select Apply. Sign out and sign in to the account and check.
    Keep us posted if the font size and icons issue is resolved. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 15, 2019
  4. missashy Win User

small display and font size

e72 small font size on EVERYTHING

does anyone know how to change the font size (i already tried the display->font size but it only fixes the messages size and so forth but not the actual phones font itself), i just restored it to factory but its still small!!, it was normal size this morning
    but lagged during the afternoon and went all small by itself ? please help small display and font size :( i cant read anything !

missashy, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

small display and font size

1. small display and font size - Similar Threads - small display font

2. Font Size too Small On Apps on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font Size too Small On Apps on Windows: Hello,I have eyesight problems and I'm seriously struggling with the font size on some Windows apps. - Microsoft or otherwise. It is simply too small for me to see. I see people have had problems with this before and I don't know if anyone found an acceptable solution. I have...
  3. Font Size too Small On Apps on Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font Size too Small On Apps on Windows: Hello,I have eyesight problems and I'm seriously struggling with the font size on some Windows apps. - Microsoft or otherwise. It is simply too small for me to see. I see people have had problems with this before and I don't know if anyone found an acceptable solution. I have...
  4. Dialog box font sizes too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dialog box font sizes too small: I just installed Windows 11. I've been able to adjust most of my font sizes. But, I'm having trouble with dialog boxes Device manager, etc. The font is too small. Can I adjust these font sizes? Thank you ahead....
  5. Dialog box font sizes too small

Dialog box font sizes too small: I just installed Windows 11. I've been able to adjust most of my font sizes. But, I'm having trouble with dialog boxes Device manager, etc. The font is too small. Can I adjust these font sizes? Thank you ahead....
  6. Display Font Size Changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display Font Size Changed: Hi, Last week I started up my Surface laptop Studio and the Font Size has changed. Everything is huge and I do not like it. Could somebody please assist me with resolving this issue? I went into the display settings several of times and still cannot figure it out. R/SAndy...
  7. Display Font Size Changed

Display Font Size Changed: Hi, Last week I started up my Surface laptop Studio and the Font Size has changed. Everything is huge and I do not like it. Could somebody please assist me with resolving this issue? I went into the display settings several of times and still cannot figure it out. R/SAndy...
  8. The font size is so small that it doesn't even appear.

The font size is so small that it doesn't even appear.: Logged on the computer and the majority of all text is so small I can't read it. I've tried so many things like changing the size to 200 in display settings but nothing works. It's not that I have bad vision, it's just insanely small. I would attach photos but the text in...
  9. Font size is to small (difficult to read)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font size is to small (difficult to read): In what world does anyone think that users like reading grey print on a white background or reading something in 4 and 6 pt font??? For example In what world does anyone think that users like reading grey print on a white background or reading something in 4 and 6...
  10. Font size suddenly very small

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font size suddenly very small: When I was typing an email the font size suddenly became very small within the email and within every aspect of my Windows 10. I have been unable to return it to its normal size. I cannot even respond to an email because the type is so tiny I cannot even read it. If I try to...