Windows 10: Small Doubt about Optical mouse

Discus and support Small Doubt about Optical mouse in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I Use a Logitech Optical mouseIf I use it, the battery meter in My Windows 11 skips some percentages i.e. when suddenly from 25% battery, it slides to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Unknown user Asker, Jan 17, 2022.

1. Small Doubt about Optical mouse

I Use a Logitech Optical mouseIf I use it, the battery meter in My Windows 11 skips some percentages i.e. when suddenly from 25% battery, it slides to 5% and goes to locking HibernatesBut is i use my laptop without the outer mouse , the battery shows meAnd the battery reduces the percentage so slowly and correctlyI want this to be corrected Can anybody please tell me how to correct Help me please Thank you

:)

Unknown user Asker, Jan 17, 2022
  2. Jerry8A Win User

Optical Drive Issue

Hello Anak –

Appreciate your detailed return. Your added steps really helped.

Assuming I did the steps correctly, this is where I am now.

Screenshot 12 shows my CD Disc shortcut on my desktop.
    Screenshot 10 shows the CD Drive shortcut listed in the “Send to” listing.
    Screenshot 11 shows the “Send to” listing after the steps were taken, but the CD drive name is not listed.

So, it appears the steps did not work for me. And, I did try the steps, “If it still won’t do ……” and still no luck.

What do you think?

JerryA

Small Doubt about Optical mouse [​IMG]

Jerry8A, Jan 17, 2022
  3. Microsoft Optical Mouse 3000 not working right with Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

I understand your concerned. Let me help you to fix the issue.

The issue you are facing could be due to the mouse is not compatible with Windows 10. Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps.
    I suggest you to go to the below link, download Windows 8 driver and try installing it in compatibility mode and check.

Mouse and Keyboard Center download

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Hope it helps. Please post in case you have any further issues, we will be glad to help you further.

Billion Debbarma, Jan 17, 2022
  4. Small Doubt about Optical mouse

microsoft wired wireless optical desktop receiver2.1 mouse

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the Microsoft wireless optical desktop receiver 2.1 mouse. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC?
    • What is the model number of the Optical mouse?

Meanwhile, please try the methods as referred in this article except
    method 4: Troubleshoot a wireless mouse
    that does not function correctly

In addition, we would also suggest you to perform the steps as mentioned in these article:

I have trouble connecting my wired/wireless
    device

My mouse isn't working

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 17, 2022
Thema:

Small Doubt about Optical mouse

1. Small Doubt about Optical mouse - Similar Threads - Small Doubt Optical

2. Small Doubt about Optical mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Small Doubt about Optical mouse: I Use a Logitech Optical mouseIf I use it, the battery meter in My Windows 11 skips some percentages i.e. when suddenly from 25% battery, it slides to 5% and goes to locking HibernatesBut is i use my laptop without the outer mouse , the battery shows meAnd the battery reduces...
  3. Small doubt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Small doubt: Hello to all readers,My doubt is- Is windows 11 upgrade be free forever? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/small-doubt/6094cfd9-1bbb-48de-951e-54f9301119ac
  4. Small doubt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Small doubt: Hello to all readers,My doubt is- Is windows 11 upgrade be free forever? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/small-doubt/6094cfd9-1bbb-48de-951e-54f9301119ac
  5. Doubt about preview

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Doubt about preview: if i download stable version of update. Will our preview notice disappear? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/doubt-about-preview/6350cba6-1470-450a-915a-fa5eb4034d06
  6. Small Doubt and Request For Help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Small Doubt and Request For Help: Please see that Hyper-v is disabled Then why are these unwanted adapters shownPlease remove that PLease helo me to remove Thank you in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/small-doubt-and-request-for-help/3e4a058f-8a78-4ff2-837f-1aefa1560d46
  7. Small Doubt and Request For Halp

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Small Doubt and Request For Halp: Please see that Hyper-v is disabled Then why are these unwanted adapters shownPlease remove that PLease helo me to remove Thank you in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/small-doubt-and-request-for-halp/3e4a058f-8a78-4ff2-837f-1aefa1560d46
  8. Doubt about factory reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Doubt about factory reset: I was planning to sell my laptop, and preparing it for, if i made a factory reset there is a way to the person who will buy it see the last time it was logged? And there is a chance of my data stay on the ssd ? submitted by /u/Hotsaucebr [link] [comments]...
  9. Bluetooth optical mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth optical mouse: How can I change to have the words 'allow a device to connect' not to greyed out so that I connect an optical mouse via blue tooth? Moved from: Microsoft Education /Windows 10/Install, upgrade, & activate...
  10. optical drive and mouse

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    optical drive and mouse: Windows 10 has many problems. Fisrt of all when I downloaded it on the first day that it came out, there were sooo many problems. It did not work with this and that. Then about 3 weeks ago my MS office expired. How is this possible? I own the original discs. (Do not upgrade)...