Windows 10: Small Doubt and Request For Halp

Discus and support Small Doubt and Request For Halp in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Please see that Hyper-v is disabled Then why are these unwanted adapters shownPlease remove that PLease helo me to remove Thank you in advance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Harshvardhan Rajesh Vyas, Jul 13, 2021.

1. Small Doubt and Request For Halp

Please see that Hyper-v is disabled Then why are these unwanted adapters shownPlease remove that PLease helo me to remove Thank you in advance

:)

Harshvardhan Rajesh Vyas, Jul 13, 2021
  2. EdTittel Win User

a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Jul 13, 2021
  3. wolf Win User
    True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

4. titan5800 Win User

Small Doubt and Request For Halp

a request for device descriptor request failed

my bios is and custom unlocked bios (latest version) (thanks to Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source ) because of lenovo hardware whitlist maybe thats causing the problem???

titan5800, Jul 13, 2021
Thema:

Small Doubt and Request For Halp

1. Small Doubt and Request For Halp - Similar Threads - Small Doubt Request

2. Small Doubt about Optical mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Small Doubt about Optical mouse: I Use a Logitech Optical mouseIf I use it, the battery meter in My Windows 11 skips some percentages i.e. when suddenly from 25% battery, it slides to 5% and goes to locking HibernatesBut is i use my laptop without the outer mouse , the battery shows meAnd the battery reduces...
  3. Small Doubt about Optical mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Small Doubt about Optical mouse: I Use a Logitech Optical mouseIf I use it, the battery meter in My Windows 11 skips some percentages i.e. when suddenly from 25% battery, it slides to 5% and goes to locking HibernatesBut is i use my laptop without the outer mouse , the battery shows meAnd the battery reduces...
  4. WhatsApp Doubt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WhatsApp Doubt: A happy day to everyone!I just had a teeny doubt. I have WhatsApp desktop on my laptop. I am using the multi device beta feature and often find this screen:Where do these messages get downloaded on my computer? Does it take up significant space? Please clarify...
  5. Small doubt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Small doubt: Hello to all readers,My doubt is- Is windows 11 upgrade be free forever? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/small-doubt/6094cfd9-1bbb-48de-951e-54f9301119ac
  6. Small doubt

Small doubt: Hello to all readers,My doubt is- Is windows 11 upgrade be free forever? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/small-doubt/6094cfd9-1bbb-48de-951e-54f9301119ac
  7. Small Doubt and Request For Help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Small Doubt and Request For Help: Please see that Hyper-v is disabled Then why are these unwanted adapters shownPlease remove that PLease helo me to remove Thank you in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/small-doubt-and-request-for-help/3e4a058f-8a78-4ff2-837f-1aefa1560d46
  8. Doubt

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Doubt: I would like to upgrade my PC to make it work faster and cleaner, what is the fastest way to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/doubt/5cdaa55f-9428-4dbf-b817-99e912c72fe3
  9. doubt bluetoo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    doubt bluetoo: Hello, I am writing to guide me to connect a bluetooth device with my PC that I am not very practical in this and I want to do it in the right way thank you very much for the help beforehand Regards...
  10. Powershell doubt

Powershell doubt: I have created a script in D:\Data\Lvg\gadgets\Laptops\Docs\powershell called myfirstfunction.ps1. I copied the same file as mysecfunc.ps1 in C:\. As you can see in following pic, .ps1 in C:\ works when I run it. But myfirstfunction.ps1 does not run either from C:\ or...