Windows 10: Small doubt

Discus and support Small doubt in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello to all readers,My doubt is- Is windows 11 upgrade be free forever?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ShouryaSinghal, Oct 6, 2021.

1. Small doubt

Hello to all readers,My doubt is- Is windows 11 upgrade be free forever?

:)

ShouryaSinghal, Oct 6, 2021
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

Small icons setting won't change

I suggest that you change or uncheck Use small taskbar buttons by following the steps below:

• Right-click the Taskbar.
    • Select Properties.
    • In the Taskbar tab make sure that Use small taskbar is
      uncheck

Small doubt e377d97f-489c-45cb-8856-ca9160202472.jpg
    • Click Apply and OK.
    If the issue still persists, you can change the size of desktop icons.

• Right-click an empty space on the desktop.
    • Select View and choose either Large, Medium or Small icons.
    • Check if you can change the size of the taskbar button.
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Oct 6, 2021
  3. ApolloXYZ Win User
    Recovery Drive Doubt

I created a recovery drive usb pendrive when i bought my laptop. That time it was Win 10 Home SL. Now i upgraded it to Win 10 Pro and activated it using "illegal software". So these are the doubts which i have :

1. Can the Recovery Drive reverts Pro to Home? (Recovery Drive was created during Win 10 Home SL. So if i boot Recovery Drive it should revert back to Home. These are my thoughts)
    2. Will the digital license work after downgrading ?
    3. Will there be any backlash ?
    P.S. After upgrading it to Pro, there was a warning saying "digital license valid for Home SL, and not for Pro". I used an "illegal software" to activate it. Also i am a newbie so please explain it step by step.

ApolloXYZ, Oct 6, 2021
  4. Small doubt

Small tiles sometimes being half of its original size

Hi Purnen,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

I suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Resize the app.

• Open the Start menu.

• Right click on the icons (which are appearing small on your start menu) and click on Resize.

• Select the option like small/medium/large/wide which you like. (Resize options vary from the app to app)

Step 2: If the particular app is missing/not there on Start menu.

• Open the Start menu, type the app name in the search bar.

• Once you see the pap name on the search bar, right click on it and click on Pin to start if the app is not there on Start menu. (you may click on Pin to taskbar also if you wish to pin the app to taskbar)

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Oct 6, 2021
Thema:

Small doubt

1. Small doubt - Similar Threads - Small doubt

2. remove a small box with green arrow "finalize the string"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove a small box with green arrow "finalize the string": It's called the finalize the string box; it only appears when we are using a different type called the "Input Method Editor" keyboard in any language. It seems like because of IME or something, we can't turn it off. I keep looking for solutions, but nothing actually works...
  3. remove a small box with green arrow "finalize the string"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remove a small box with green arrow "finalize the string": It's called the finalize the string box; it only appears when we are using a different type called the "Input Method Editor" keyboard in any language. It seems like because of IME or something, we can't turn it off. I keep looking for solutions, but nothing actually works...
  4. Windows for small business

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows for small business: Dear Microsoft,Is there a way to purchase Windows keys for small business instead of purchasing to individuals using Azure portal for exampleReply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-for-small-business/a22388f0-bcbf-4629-b45c-d67223c6bd6f
  5. Windows for small business

Windows for small business: Dear Microsoft,Is there a way to purchase Windows keys for small business instead of purchasing to individuals using Azure portal for exampleReply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-for-small-business/a22388f0-bcbf-4629-b45c-d67223c6bd6f
  6. Small Doubt about Optical mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Small Doubt about Optical mouse: I Use a Logitech Optical mouseIf I use it, the battery meter in My Windows 11 skips some percentages i.e. when suddenly from 25% battery, it slides to 5% and goes to locking HibernatesBut is i use my laptop without the outer mouse , the battery shows meAnd the battery reduces...
  7. Small Doubt about Optical mouse

Small Doubt about Optical mouse: I Use a Logitech Optical mouseIf I use it, the battery meter in My Windows 11 skips some percentages i.e. when suddenly from 25% battery, it slides to 5% and goes to locking HibernatesBut is i use my laptop without the outer mouse , the battery shows meAnd the battery reduces...
  8. Small doubt

Small doubt: Hello to all readers,My doubt is- Is windows 11 upgrade be free forever? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/small-doubt/6094cfd9-1bbb-48de-951e-54f9301119ac
  9. Small Doubt and Request For Help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Small Doubt and Request For Help: Please see that Hyper-v is disabled Then why are these unwanted adapters shownPlease remove that PLease helo me to remove Thank you in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/small-doubt-and-request-for-help/3e4a058f-8a78-4ff2-837f-1aefa1560d46
  10. Small Doubt and Request For Halp

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Small Doubt and Request For Halp: Please see that Hyper-v is disabled Then why are these unwanted adapters shownPlease remove that PLease helo me to remove Thank you in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/small-doubt-and-request-for-halp/3e4a058f-8a78-4ff2-837f-1aefa1560d46