Windows 10: small duplicate screen at upper left of monitor

Discus and support small duplicate screen at upper left of monitor in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This happened arbitrarily a few moments ago. I have rebooted, no difference. The only thing that could have happened is my kitten could stepped on a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by janiebva, Oct 19, 2018.

1. janiebva Win User

small duplicate screen at upper left of monitor

This happened arbitrarily a few moments ago. I have rebooted, no difference. The only thing that could have happened is my kitten could stepped on a key. Nothing else has changed. My HP laptop was purchased new a few months ago.

:)

janiebva, Oct 19, 2018

2. Small Duplicate Screen at top left corner of monitor

Hi,

How do I get rid of the small screen at the top left corner of the monitor? It duplicates all activity including banking and emails.

Thanks

SandraPrice1945, Oct 19, 2018
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    Small Duplicate Screen at top left corner of monitor

Hi Henry,

It's possible that a third-party program caused the appearance of this small duplicate screen on your monitor. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before this started happening?
    • Did you get any specific error messages? If yes, please post them here.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We'd like to see this small duplicate screen so that we could study it better. Please post a screenshot in your reply by following the steps

here

As an initial recommendation, we suggest performing a
    clean boot
    to find out if this behavior is caused by a third-party program. This will load Windows with minimal drivers and programs, preventing software conflicts from occurring. If the duplicate screen stops occurring in a clean boot environment, check
    the section How to determine what is causing the problem by performing a clean boot for what to do next.

Note: To return your computer back to normal, check the section
    How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting.

We'll wait for your response and the result of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, Oct 19, 2018
  4. small duplicate screen at upper left of monitor

Small Duplicate Screen at top left corner of monitor

The response provided to me "did not" solve my problem, I was able to solve it myself.

Thank you for your response,

Sandra

SandraPrice1945, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

small duplicate screen at upper left of monitor

1. small duplicate screen at upper left of monitor - Similar Threads - small duplicate screen

2. After recent update I have a small upper left duplicate screen that blocks apps opening...

in Windows 10 Customization
    After recent update I have a small upper left duplicate screen that blocks apps opening...: Cannot find a fix in Display Settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-recent-update-i-have-a-small-upper-left/18f1dcfa-22e2-41b6-b401-14c3f166e864
  3. After recent update I have a small upper left duplicate screen that blocks apps opening...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After recent update I have a small upper left duplicate screen that blocks apps opening...: Cannot find a fix in Display Settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-recent-update-i-have-a-small-upper-left/18f1dcfa-22e2-41b6-b401-14c3f166e864
  4. After recent update I have a small upper left duplicate screen that blocks apps opening...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. A small bar appears at the upper left corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A small bar appears at the upper left corner: I installed a new game on my laptop yesterday. Whenever I try to press a key when playing the game, I get this small bar that stops me from playing my game. There seems to be nothing attached to it and my taskbar doesn't show an app opening either. Any ideas?...
  6. A small bar appears at the upper left corner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A small bar appears at the upper left corner: I installed a new game on my laptop yesterday. Whenever I try to press a key when playing the game, I get this small bar that stops me from playing my game. There seems to be nothing attached to it and my taskbar doesn't show an app opening either. Any ideas?...
  7. Display of numbers on upper left of the screen

Display of numbers on upper left of the screen: Hi, We are having the numbers and letters displayed on the upper left of the screen and it does not go away. Not sure how they come up also. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-of-numbers-on-upper-left-of-the-screen/47b44bf1-2254-413b-bb4d-8a66234be993
  8. Extreme upper left corner of monitor

Extreme upper left corner of monitor: At the extreme upper left corner of the screen, there is a tiny white dot. When I put the mouse cursor on it, I get one of those spinning blue "waiting" circles... well, actually only a quarter of one of those as if the top and entire left part of the circle is outside the...
  9. Small Gray Rectangle in Upper Left Corner

Small Gray Rectangle in Upper Left Corner: First of all, I am using a Surface Pro 3. This problem is weird because it only happens once in a while when my laptop goes to sleep (but not always), and it only goes away once I restart my computer. [IMG] I cannot use my desktop while it is there, and I can move the gray...
  10. Solution for removing the small duplicate window in the upper lefthand corner of the screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Solution for removing the small duplicate window in the upper lefthand corner of the screen: Out of nowhere I now have a small duplicate window in the upper left hand corner of my screen. How do I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solution-for-removing-the-small-duplicate-window/d1fb2f2b-1f7c-4989-a743-98aecd99f615

Users found this page by searching for:

1. small duplicate screen left upper corner

2. How do I remove a duplicate scrren in the left hand corner of my computer?

3. how to get rid of small screen in upper left

4. remove small window upper left on screen,
  5. how to remove small square at upper left of monitor,
  6. meter upper left,
  7. microsoft duplicate window in the left upper screen,
  8. how to i remove small duplicate screen top left on my laptop,
  9. Why do I have a smaller duplicate screen above the main desktop?,
  10. delete small window upper left of screen,
  11. how to remove small window from edge,
  12. dublicate tabs windows 10 left hand corner,
  13. My Windows 10 has a upper screen,
  14. how do i get rid of the tab in the left hand corner of my computer,