Windows 10: Small gap between Spotify window andtask bar in Windows 11

Discus and support Small gap between Spotify window andtask bar in Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was using Spotify on windows 10 and it was working fine.One day I got notification in Windows Update saying "Windows 11 is ready for your pc".After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Vansh Jagiasi, Jun 28, 2022.

1. Small gap between Spotify window andtask bar in Windows 11

I was using Spotify on windows 10 and it was working fine.One day I got notification in Windows Update saying "Windows 11 is ready for your pc".After upgrading to Windows 11, I noticed a small gap between task bar spotify window [Maximized].This is only happening with spotify and I don't prefer going back to windows 10 for such a small bug.Can anyone suggest any fix ? I even tried a clean reinstallation of spotify, it didn't work.

:)

Vansh Jagiasi, Jun 28, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Spotify, Chat, and more coming to Game Bar on Windows 10

Source: Spotify, Chat, and more coming to Game Bar on Windows 10 - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jun 28, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Spotify, Chat, and more coming to Game Bar on Windows 10

Source: Spotify, Chat, and more coming to Game Bar on Windows 10 - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jun 28, 2022
  4. Small gap between Spotify window andtask bar in Windows 11

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

Small gap between Spotify window andtask bar in Windows 11

1. Small gap between Spotify window andtask bar in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Small gap between

2. Gap between taskbar and browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gap between taskbar and browser: Hi, as you can see from the screenshot there is a large gap between my taskbar and the browser. The browser is in fullscreen and I can't drag it down. This gap exists for other Apps like Spotify and Discord as well, but it doesn't affect things like fullscreen videos or video...
  3. Small gap between Spotify window andtask bar in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Small gap between Spotify window andtask bar in Windows 11: I was using Spotify on windows 10 and it was working fine.One day I got notification in Windows Update saying "Windows 11 is ready for your pc".After upgrading to Windows 11, I noticed a small gap between task bar spotify window [Maximized].This is only happening with spotify...
  4. Gap between icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gap between icons: I do not know what I did…….last thing remember was accidentally pinned a program to the taskbar……then I unpinned it now have this gap in between icons?Any answers thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gap-between-icons/29c0797c-b3ff-40cc-aa73-4993555cb24f
  5. Gap between icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gap between icons: I do not know what I did…….last thing remember was accidentally pinned a program to the taskbar……then I unpinned it now have this gap in between icons?Any answers thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gap-between-icons/29c0797c-b3ff-40cc-aa73-4993555cb24f
  6. Gap between icons

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows 10 - Hidden Gap between screens

Windows 10 - Hidden Gap between screens: Hello, I'm using two projectors so I have no bezel, and no matter what I do VIA settings there seems to be a hidden gap between the screens big enough that the mouse pointer completely vanishes before appearing on the next screen. This causes images to have missing parts when...
  8. Lower gap between combined windows title bar text in taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lower gap between combined windows title bar text in taskbar: This I can almost swear it used to be smaller, now there a gap where hovering over does nothing between each items. submitted by /u/Skodd [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ly4ulk/lower_gap_between_combined_windows_title_bar_text/
  9. Gap between program windows and taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gap between program windows and taskbar: https://snipboard.io/q0jind.jpg You can see Spotify, in a maximised window or what it's called, then a little few pixels of Discord, which weirdly is the only thing that actually manages to reach the taskbar, and then the taskbar. Discord is not the cause, if i turn it off,...
  10. W10 1903. Border gap between windows

W10 1903. Border gap between windows: Hello, i have a problem with gaps between windows in W10 1903 up to date, whenever i snap two windows two file explorers for example i get a 1px gap around unfocused windows. i have enable the "title bar and window borders" coloration in Settings > Personalizations > Colors,...