Windows 10: Small grey line on desktop

Discus and support Small grey line on desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Greetings, I noticed some time after a recent Windows 10 update that I have a small grey line on my desktop in the top left corner. When I hover over... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RackTheSlide, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Small grey line on desktop

Greetings,

I noticed some time after a recent Windows 10 update that I have a small grey line on my desktop in the top left corner. When I hover over it with my mouse I can drag it to the left which expands it into a black window with a white box at the top. It's only the desktop and doesn't appear on top of other windows.

It's hard to see so I circled it.

Small grey line on desktop 3f07b3fd-2181-4bd6-9334-13ada1f7900a?upload=true.jpg

This is it expanded.

Small grey line on desktop d9b1efd6-7acf-4755-80c6-f13dd482239a?upload=true.jpg

I disabled all startup programs but it still shows up. I also reinstalled my graphics driver but all that did was cause it to change position. If I start in safe mode it disappears.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

RackTheSlide, Mar 25, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Small grey line on desktop :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Mar 25, 2021
  4. Kimli Win User

Small grey line on desktop

Remove The Grey Line That Separates Taskbar From Show Desktop Button

How to remove that grey vertical line between task bar & show desktop? I set my laptop at tablet mode because i dont want to see that grey line in desktop mode. Thanks

Kimli, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

Small grey line on desktop

1. Small grey line on desktop - Similar Threads - Small grey line

2. Grey screen with black lines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Grey screen with black lines: Recently, after I was done playing a game some odd black and grey lines had started to appear on my screen. I turned the pc off and back on again, and the problem still continued, in the very view times I had been able to boot back up, the only thing I was able to really do...
  3. Grey Horizontal Lines on Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grey Horizontal Lines on Screen: I've been having an issue where multiple big lines appear on my screen and flicker randomly when I move my laptop around. I'm on a Lenovo Yoga laptop, running Windows 10. How can I fix this?...
  4. Grey Horizontal Lines on Screen

Grey Horizontal Lines on Screen: I've been having an issue where multiple big lines appear on my screen and flicker randomly when I move my laptop around. I'm on a Lenovo Yoga laptop, running Windows 10. How can I fix this?...
  5. Grey Horizontal Lines on Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. A grey small window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A grey small window: Near the windows logo, I can see a kind of invisible small tab. Its grey edges make it visible. When I place my mouse cursor over this tab, it starts buffering. Arrow in the image points to that ghost tabI have no idea how it got there. I had updated my device the day before....
  7. A grey small window

A grey small window: Near the windows logo, I can see a kind of invisible small tab. Its grey edges make it visible. When I place my mouse cursor over this tab, it starts buffering. Arrow in the image points to that ghost tabI have no idea how it got there. I had updated my device the day before....
  8. Small grey line on home screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Small grey line on home screen: Hello everyone, so I have this small vertical line 1px and it can exapand to full screen size but its just black with no closing option. It also has a top white bar, but its thin? I have made a reddit post which will be linked incase anyone wants to see. The LINE....
  9. The grey line on the screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The grey line on the screen: I have a grey line on my screen like the raw of small grey dots: It started around a month or two ago: [IMG] It appears after starting up, restarting, launching some apps Steam, Opera and when my laptop does nothing around 20 minutes and than I start using it again. This...
  10. Grey Horizontal Lines

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Grey Horizontal Lines: Hello, I'm having trouble with my Pc. Grey horizontal lines appear on my monitor and I have no idea what to do. It stared a week ago after my Pc updated windows and nvidia drivers, I've tried everything I could think of. All solutions will be greatly appreciated! [IMG]...