Windows 10: Small invisible frame I can't identify

Discus and support Small invisible frame I can't identify in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi everyone! So I have this... I don't know if call it issue, the thing is, there is this small invisible window frame is in my desktop, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Angelosaurio, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Small invisible frame I can't identify

Small invisible frame I can't identify HT_jtDc1dLmvLTXavJTdQTShR46MSHpI4WcnPMIfxgg.jpg

Hi everyone!

So I have this... I don't know if call it issue, the thing is, there is this small invisible window frame is in my desktop, I realize it was there today, don't know for how long has been ther tbh, I don't know how to identify it in the task manager, I don't know what it is for, is just there, I can only see it when dragging it, so I can drag it around, but I can't right click it, I can't resize it and is infront of every other window, icon, bar and pretty much anything in the interface, nothing behind it works, my antivirus didn't show me anything and I don't really know what to do.

Do you know what can I do, any suggestions?

https://preview.redd.it/qd3a7f7o1f2...bp&s=c8bce1d18ece1296f725ea7c9b79217f8e760b15

submitted by /u/Angelosaurio
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Angelosaurio, Jun 2, 2020
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Small invisible frame I can't identify :cool:

jmcslob, Jun 2, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jun 2, 2020
  4. rjflyer Win User

Small invisible frame I can't identify

web page frames

I have an AT&T HTC 8525 using WM6. Is there a way to use web pages that have frames? The web pages I need I can open (home page) but I can't open or use the different sections. Is there a better browser maybe? Thanks for any suggestions.

rjflyer, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Small invisible frame I can't identify

1. Small invisible frame I can't identify - Similar Threads - Small invisible frame

2. I can't identify this port or what it's used for on my new laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't identify this port or what it's used for on my new laptop: Sorry. I looked at so many pages of images. I posted in in Google images and it said it looks like "electronics." Thanks in advance for your indulgence. 149430
  3. Windows can't identify network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows can't identify network: My computer used to have frequent blue screen errors, I tried many fixes but nothing worked so I decided to reset my PC I kept my personal files. When the reset was done I could access Microsoft Edge without problems but the internet button has the "no internet connection"...
  4. what the heck is happening to my computer first i can't download frame work 3.5 and i can't...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what the heck is happening to my computer first i can't download frame work 3.5 and i can't...: nothing here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-heck-is-happening-to-my-computer-first-i/2d7d5912-1c9f-4c50-8821-2a32dce000ac
  5. invisible devices

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    invisible devices: i bought a game off the microsoft store and when i go to install it on a device, there are no devices listed. but when i go to my account page and view my devices, my pc is there. i want to install the game onto my only device, my pc. i barely got it today and that may be...
  6. Windows services can't identify my network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows services can't identify my network: My computer used to have frequent blue screen errors, I tried many fixes but nothing worked so I decided to reset my PC (I kept my personal files). When the reset was done I could access Microsoft Edge without problems but then I tried accessing a windows service (Microsoft...
  7. can't identify or open unknown file type

in Windows 10 Support
    can't identify or open unknown file type: I have run across some video files that, although tagged as MP4, cannot be played on my VLC player, KM player, or Windows Media Player. File Identifier (File Identifier - Identify unknown files instantly) shows info as attached. Please tell me how to deal with these files so...
  8. Invisible program - it launches but I can't see it!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Invisible program - it launches but I can't see it!: I have one particular program that, when launched, shows me only part of what I expect to see - in this case all I see is a small area (about 1" x 3") login window, which normally "floats" above the main window that is normally visible in the background. The problem is that...
  9. Frames

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Frames: I'm looking to add frames to my photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/frames/8c737a0a-0fbd-4bfc-a8bf-c38def759ea1
  10. Can't identify software I use to put date/time in tray

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't identify software I use to put date/time in tray: I want to modify the format of the date and time I have displayed in the tray but can't for the life of me remember which software I use to put it there. I know I used to use T-Clock, but can't find that anywhere on my system. I've searched the Windows 10 startup folder and...