Windows 10: Small Number on Windows Calculator Glitch

Discus and support Small Number on Windows Calculator Glitch in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The bold 57,748 is too small.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BrennanEverette, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Small Number on Windows Calculator Glitch

The bold 57,748 is too small.

:)

BrennanEverette, Jan 26, 2021

2. Window's 10 Calculator won't launch

Hi Dan,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Calculator app on Windows 10. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to the application itself.

You may consider resetting the Calculator app. To do this, refer to the steps below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & feature.
    • Click the Calculator app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you create a new user account. This is for us to check if the issue is due to a corrupted user profile. To do this, select the Start button, then select
    Settings > Accounts > Family & other people > Add someone else to this PC.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Jan 26, 2021
  3. swarfega Win User
    Windows 10 Calculator app gets always on top and compact mode features

Why not make a suggestion on the Feedback Hub.

I think this is a step in the right direction. I use Calculator daily.

swarfega, Jan 26, 2021
  4. DEGwynne Win User

Small Number on Windows Calculator Glitch

calculator

I've tried what was suggested to get my calculator but it hasn't changed. It is huge! It takes up the whole page. I right-clicked on the calculator icon and clicked the small one but it only changed the size of the icon. NOT THE CALCULATOR!!!

DEGwynne, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

Small Number on Windows Calculator Glitch

1. Small Number on Windows Calculator Glitch - Similar Threads - Small Number Calculator

2. Changing the numbering system in the calculator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing the numbering system in the calculator: My calculator is stuck on the Indian numbering system 1,00,00,000 instead of 10,000,000 and I don't know how to change it to the international system. Any tips?...
  3. Changing the numbering system in the calculator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing the numbering system in the calculator: My calculator is stuck on the Indian numbering system 1,00,00,000 instead of 10,000,000 and I don't know how to change it to the international system. Any tips?...
  4. small annoying glitch with my tabs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    small annoying glitch with my tabs: Hello, I normally can like drag a maximized window to do what the restore down button should do Video https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/small-annoying-glitch-with-my-tabs/e2fb9080-5a1e-4896-9a91-cc884ce45bc2
  5. Calculator will not fully work with the number pad of my laptop.

Calculator will not fully work with the number pad of my laptop.: I can take numbers but pressing a key like + will not perform the action. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-will-not-fully-work-with-the-number-pad/0ce580e9-7a7f-4ea8-99e3-490924605e58
  6. Noticing small screen tearing/glitches

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Noticing small screen tearing/glitches: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NetStreet [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/knj0yu/noticing_small_screen_tearingglitches/
  7. Protip: How to calculate number of days between 2 dates in windows calculator.

Protip: How to calculate number of days between 2 dates in windows calculator.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/karlou1984 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hacd13/protip_how_to_calculate_number_of_days_between_2/
  8. Windows Defender SmartScreen is blocking a small number of customers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender SmartScreen is blocking a small number of customers: Hello, We have several dozen customers reporting that SmartScreen is blocking our website. We cannot recreate the issue, but have verified that the reports are accurate. We are asking customers that report the issue to take the steps to report it as a false positive using...
  9. Badge numbers on small icons in taskbar

Badge numbers on small icons in taskbar: I recently changed my taskbar layout and switched to small icons to get more screen real estate. Problem is, while in small mode, icons don't display badges anymore (like unread count for Discord or email apps for example). I've been looking around but can't find any way to...
  10. Windows Calculator bug with any number over 999

Windows Calculator bug with any number over 999: Hi, A few weeks ago the Windows Calculator started acting weird. Any number over three digits seems to cause a problem. Please see attached screenshot For example if you enter 100 it will work fine, but if you enter 1000 it will revert to 1. So 1000+1000 will return 2...