Windows 10: Small Office App Icons In Start Menu After Reinstalling Windows 10

Discus and support Small Office App Icons In Start Menu After Reinstalling Windows 10 in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; [img] After reinstalling windows 10 i see shrunken down icons of office apps such as excel, outlook, powerpoint, word, etc. When i click on them they... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Debdeb47, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Debdeb47 Win User

Small Office App Icons In Start Menu After Reinstalling Windows 10

Small Office App Icons In Start Menu After Reinstalling Windows 10 [​IMG]

After reinstalling windows 10 i see shrunken down icons of office apps such as excel, outlook, powerpoint, word, etc. When i click on them they just open a new tab in microsoft edge.

:)

Debdeb47, Feb 26, 2021
  2. Debdeb47 Win User

Small Office App Icons In Start Menu After Reinstalling Windows 10 [​IMG]

After reinstalling windows 10 i see shrunken down icons of office apps such as excel, outlook, powerpoint, word, etc. When i click on them they just open a new tab in microsoft edge.

Debdeb47, Feb 26, 2021
  3. Darknova Win User
    Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

You generally set that via the Start Menu settings (right-click start menu -> properties).

I had that issues a while ago, and it meant removing it from the Start Menu, and reinstalling my browser to get the icon back, it was very odd.

Darknova, Feb 26, 2021
  4. Rose Cal Win User

missing icons in start menu

Hi Wickiwizard,

It is possible that the icon of your apps in Start menu is missing due to a corrupted system files. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Does this happen only with icons in Start menu?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot problems with Start menu or Cortana.

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you follow the suggestion shared by
    Meliton Dec on this thread.
    The given troubleshooting steps will help repair or reset not only missing apps but also lost icon.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

1. Small Office App Icons In Start Menu After Reinstalling Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Small Office App

2. Start Menu App Size Too Small

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu App Size Too Small: I cannot find a way to make certain app icons to appear full The steam is what I dont want my apps to look like, But the pink game with the face is what I want my apps to look like, I dont want to change any text along with this....
  3. small office app icons in start menu

small office app icons in start menu: [ATTACH] anyone know what these are? i just reinstalled windows 10 and these appeared, clicking on either excel, word, powerpoint, or outlook just open up an empty tab in microsoft edge. i cannot uninstall them either, after clicking uninstall they just remain there....
  4. Small Office App Icons In Start Menu After Reinstalling Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Small Office App Icons In Start Menu After Reinstalling Windows 10: [img] After reinstalling windows 10 i see shrunken down icons of office apps such as excel, outlook, powerpoint, word, etc. When i click on them they just open a new tab in microsoft edge. 174279
  5. Small App Menu on Start Menu

Small App Menu on Start Menu: [ATTACH] I have this really small app list on the Start menu, can't adjust it through settings, through a PowerShell command, really struggling - any ideas???...
  6. Windows 10 Start menu icons are really small.

Windows 10 Start menu icons are really small.: I have a Asus ZenBook i9 laptop which has been experiencing odd small issues with the OS, all I have been able to fix, but I have no idea how to fix this issue, help.[IMG]...
  7. Windows 10 start menu small

Windows 10 start menu small: I got Windows 10 and now the star menu does not work. It is open very small and can not see it well to see what to click. Other topics seems to suggest that need a third party menu for start menu. Is that the case or how to fix the start menu?...
  8. Changing start menu icons to small by default

Changing start menu icons to small by default: Changing the icon size of a start menu icon is easy. But how can you make the start menu icons small by default so that you do not need to change the size every single time? [img] 66749
  9. Office 2016 Preview Start apps with SMALL Ribbon ??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 2016 Preview Start apps with SMALL Ribbon ??: Hi there Is there any setting where I can set the MINIMIZED ribbon to default. It's no real pain to press CTRL+F1 but I'd rather have the apps start with the minimized ribbon. Cheers jimbo 5935
  10. Small start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Small start menu: Hello, something happened after Windows Update - I turned on my PC and I see... [img] [img] Anybody can help me? Thanks. 3324