Windows 10: Small or normal?

Discus and support Small or normal? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I have a laptop Dell Inspiron 11 and the start suddenly became small. I don't know it's me or anyone else has the same problem. Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SimpleDog, May 31, 2020.

1. SimpleDog Win User

Small or normal?

So I have a laptop Dell Inspiron 11 and the start suddenly became small. I don't know it's me or anyone else has the same problem. Please reply. Small or normal? c3c9c276-317d-4418-b35f-78567d120e35?upload=true.png

:)

SimpleDog, May 31, 2020
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

Small icons setting won't change

I suggest that you change or uncheck Use small taskbar buttons by following the steps below:

• Right-click the Taskbar.
    • Select Properties.
    • In the Taskbar tab make sure that Use small taskbar is
      uncheck

Small or normal? e377d97f-489c-45cb-8856-ca9160202472.jpg
    • Click Apply and OK.
    If the issue still persists, you can change the size of desktop icons.

• Right-click an empty space on the desktop.
    • Select View and choose either Large, Medium or Small icons.
    • Check if you can change the size of the taskbar button.
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, May 31, 2020
  3. Small tiles sometimes being half of its original size

Hi Purnen,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

I suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Resize the app.

• Open the Start menu.

• Right click on the icons (which are appearing small on your start menu) and click on Resize.

• Select the option like small/medium/large/wide which you like. (Resize options vary from the app to app)

Step 2: If the particular app is missing/not there on Start menu.

• Open the Start menu, type the app name in the search bar.

• Once you see the pap name on the search bar, right click on it and click on Pin to start if the app is not there on Start menu. (you may click on Pin to taskbar also if you wish to pin the app to taskbar)

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, May 31, 2020
  4. Naki Win User

Small or normal?

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Small or normal? :)

Thema:

Small or normal?

1. Small or normal? - Similar Threads - Small normal

2. Why, when transferring a small amount of photos from an iPhone to Windows 11 laptop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why, when transferring a small amount of photos from an iPhone to Windows 11 laptop...: Why, when transferring a small amount of photos from an iPhone to Windows 11 laptop everything works fine, but when transferring a large amount, some photos have a much smaller file size than before?- Went into the iPhone local storage with a lightning cable and copied a...
  3. Why, when transferring a small amount of photos from an iPhone to Windows 11 laptop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why, when transferring a small amount of photos from an iPhone to Windows 11 laptop...: Why, when transferring a small amount of photos from an iPhone to Windows 11 laptop everything works fine, but when transferring a large amount, some photos have a much smaller file size than before?- Went into the iPhone local storage with a lightning cable and copied a...
  4. How to remove the small arrow icon from the applications icons on the desktop without...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the small arrow icon from the applications icons on the desktop without...: Hello Community,I had Windows 11 Pro installed on my PC and I've recently reinstalled it from the scratch due to some display drivers related issues. After the OS reinstallation, I can see that there're small arrow icons at the bottom left corner of some of the applications...
  5. How to remove the small arrow icon from the applications icons on the desktop without...

How to remove the small arrow icon from the applications icons on the desktop without...: Hello Community,I had Windows 11 Pro installed on my PC and I've recently reinstalled it from the scratch due to some display drivers related issues. After the OS reinstallation, I can see that there're small arrow icons at the bottom left corner of some of the applications...
  6. Screen going black for a second with small artifacts and then going back to normal non-stop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen going black for a second with small artifacts and then going back to normal non-stop: Hello, I'm having problems after the latest system updates. Since yesterday when I connected my notebook to the external ultrawide monitor over time it started to go black for one to two seconds and then it went back to "normal". These Blackouts are more and more recurring...
  7. Screen going black for a second with small artifacts and then going back to normal non-stop

Screen going black for a second with small artifacts and then going back to normal non-stop: Hello, I'm having problems after the latest system updates. Since yesterday when I connected my notebook to the external ultrawide monitor over time it started to go black for one to two seconds and then it went back to "normal". These Blackouts are more and more recurring...
  8. Taskbar small icons are bigger then normal.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar small icons are bigger then normal.: Hi there, I got a little problem with my small taskbar icons after last update, somehow the date is showing underneath my time in the taskbar which makes it bigger then normal, how can I fix this? I've a screen if it may helps. [ATTACH]...
  9. Small icons in taskbar grow to more than 5x normal width when app is active.

Small icons in taskbar grow to more than 5x normal width when app is active.: I've noticed a HUGE change in my taskbar. When an app is opened the small icon becomes 5x wider and contains a tag telling what the app is dealing with. While usefull to some I'm sure, I don't need it and don't want it. I see nothing in settings for it. Hopefuly some one...
  10. How to enable normal standard/bigger size from small FONT size in toolbar (menus), folders...

How to enable normal standard/bigger size from small FONT size in toolbar (menus), folders...: Dear Experts and Friends, I would deeply appreciate if you could kindly help me for the above problem. It always happened after installing of 3rd party Keyboard and font (AlphaZawgyi). Attempted to correct going through "Display (125%), personalisation and even google...