Windows 10: Small page

Discus and support Small page in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I use Chrome . For the last few days, MSM page is so small that you can't read it. That's the only page that's like that. When I use IE it's OK. Any... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Clint, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Clint Win User

Small page

I use Chrome . For the last few days, MSM page is so small that you can't read it. That's the only page that's like that. When I use IE it's OK. Any ideas?

Small page [​IMG]

:)

Clint, Sep 24, 2016

2. Google opens as a very small page

I recently started experiencing problems with my google page. When I click on icon I only get little corner in r/hand side of page. I would like to know if I can get help please.

[Original title: Margaret]

MargaretAlberd, Sep 24, 2016
  3. Google opens as a very small page

A small window that needs to be resized?

Grab the corners of the window and drag it to full screen size. Do not use Maximize. Close all other windows first via the Taskbar and this one last. Windows will remember the size used of the last window closed the next time you open the program.

Or, whichever shortcut you are using to launch the window, right click it and select properties. Under the 'Run' drop-down, choose "Maximized".

Bruce Hagen, Sep 24, 2016
  4. Kari Win User

Small page

You have zoomed out that page. To restore its normal size (100%), make the page active, press and hold down CTRL key and press 0 (number zero).

Holding down CTRL and pressing either + or - you can zoom in / zoom out. The same can be done with mouse wheel when CTRL is pressed down.

5. Clint Win User
    Thanks Kari. That fixed that, but I don't have the arrows now to advance to the next story.

Clint, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Small page

1. Small page - Similar Threads - Small page

2. Small System Reserved drive - can I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Support
    Small System Reserved drive - can I get rid of it?: It may be an easy one. I realized that Windows Explorer is showing up a 100MB 'System Reserved' drive. There is a way of hiding it? Thanks! 168995
  3. Lately the screen capture system has only been showing my recordings through a small window...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lately the screen capture system has only been showing my recordings through a small window...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Theend456 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jz7yfg/lately_the_screen_capture_system_has_only_been/
  4. How to open and read Small Memory Dump (dmp) files in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to open and read Small Memory Dump (dmp) files in Windows 10: [ATTACH]When a running Windows application stops or crashes unexpectedly, your system generates a ‘crash […] This article How to open and read Small Memory Dump (dmp) files in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. The paging file is too small for this operation to complete.

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    The paging file is too small for this operation to complete.: The problem is obviously as it is , is that I don't have enough memory , this is the message from windows event log right before my whole PC crashes now the problem is that I don't know what the problem is , let us start with that I have windows 10 and I have limited...
  6. The paging file is too small for this operation to complete.

in Windows 10 Support
    The paging file is too small for this operation to complete.: The problem is obviously as it is , is that I don't have enough memory , this is the message from windows event log right before my whole PC crashes now the problem is that I don't know what the problem is , let us start with that I have windows 10 and I have limited...
  7. The paging file is too small for this operation to complete.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The paging file is too small for this operation to complete.: The problem is obviously as it is , is that I don't have enough memory , this is the message from windows event log right before my whole PC crashes now the problem is that I don't know what the problem is , let us start with that I have windows 10 and I have...
  8. System font Verdana causes small local font size from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    System font Verdana causes small local font size from Windows 10: I found system font of Verdana causes small local font size specially on Korean default fontMalgun Gothic. It didn't happen in Windows 7 before, and there is no big font size change on Chinse font but on Korean. Please let me know if anyone has an answer to slove this....
  9. Screen to small for called up page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screen to small for called up page: Whenever I call up a page in a market place I can only see about 85% of the displayed page, some are adjustable via the slider but most cases there is no means of adjusting so I can not see the whole displayed information and have to rely on guess work. How do I shrink these...
  10. Small pages with Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Small pages with Edge: I set IE as my default. When I open anything with Edge the page is so tiny that I cant read it. Every page is a rectangle of about 2 inches wide and a little over 2 inches long. Has anyone run into the same problem or know how to correct it? 11213