Windows 10: Small page

Discus and support Small page in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I use Chrome . For the last few days, MSM page is so small that you can't read it. That's the only page that's like that. When I use IE it's OK. Any... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Clint, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Clint Win User

Small page

I use Chrome . For the last few days, MSM page is so small that you can't read it. That's the only page that's like that. When I use IE it's OK. Any ideas?

Small page [​IMG]

:)

Clint, Sep 24, 2016

2. Google opens as a very small page

I recently started experiencing problems with my google page. When I click on icon I only get little corner in r/hand side of page. I would like to know if I can get help please.

[Original title: Margaret]

MargaretAlberd, Sep 24, 2016
  3. Google opens as a very small page

A small window that needs to be resized?

Grab the corners of the window and drag it to full screen size. Do not use Maximize. Close all other windows first via the Taskbar and this one last. Windows will remember the size used of the last window closed the next time you open the program.

Or, whichever shortcut you are using to launch the window, right click it and select properties. Under the 'Run' drop-down, choose "Maximized".

Bruce Hagen, Sep 24, 2016
  4. Kari Win User

Small page

You have zoomed out that page. To restore its normal size (100%), make the page active, press and hold down CTRL key and press 0 (number zero).

Holding down CTRL and pressing either + or - you can zoom in / zoom out. The same can be done with mouse wheel when CTRL is pressed down.

5. Clint Win User
    Thanks Kari. That fixed that, but I don't have the arrows now to advance to the next story.

Clint, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Small page

1. Small page - Similar Threads - Small page

2. Chrome Font small

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Chrome Font small: Problem with Chrome on Outlook on line after Win 10 1909 update with font size. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-font-small/8500cea2-779f-4328-a580-7559fbe8f585
  3. graphics and fonts too small

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    graphics and fonts too small: Why when I open some programs the everything is minimize? in other words the letters(font) and graphics are too small to be read https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphics-and-fonts-too-small/43715194-4209-4328-ac98-d79cc02d549e
  4. Small SSD (C:) and large HDD (D:)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Small SSD (C:) and large HDD (D:): I just got a new PC with the following setup: Drive C: is a 128 GB SSD and Drive D: is a 2 TB HDD. Even though I have not installed any programs (like MS Office Pro), C: only has 61.7 FB free of 117 GB. I'm totally scared of what will happen if I start installing...
  5. Small icon on desktop when dragged from start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Small icon on desktop when dragged from start menu: I got a large square with a tiny icon inside.... It may be related to 'apps from Windows app store' rather than programs installed in the old way. Others have this problem. I was not able to provide a solution as the question was closed. Here is a long winded solution. (i.e....
  6. Microsoft Photos takes 15 minutes to open when I double click even small .jpg files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Photos takes 15 minutes to open when I double click even small .jpg files: Have tried repairing then resetting the app, through settings, reinstalling through powershell. Still wicked slow. Windows Explorer just displays the circle mouse pointer for the whole time. Edit: sfc reports no file problems. Maybe this started after upgrading to 1909?...
  7. Badge numbers on small icons in taskbar

Badge numbers on small icons in taskbar: I recently changed my taskbar layout and switched to small icons to get more screen real estate. Problem is, while in small mode, icons don't display badges anymore (like unread count for Discord or email apps for example). I've been looking around but can't find any way to...
  8. My windows won't start, a small system32 box appears

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My windows won't start, a small system32 box appears: Hello! Today, after I pressed the power button, the windows started to boot up, I passed the Windows 10 logo screen, however I never got to the desktop screen since I received some sort of a small command prompt black box on a black screen with the following inside the...
  9. Hello, is it possible to have a long date on a small task bar, like the third one? Thank you

Hello, is it possible to have a long date on a small task bar, like the third one? Thank you: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BUT_MUH_HUMAN_RIGHTS [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/duyy91/hello_is_it_possible_to_have_a_long_date_on_a/
  10. Small pages with Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Small pages with Edge: I set IE as my default. When I open anything with Edge the page is so tiny that I cant read it. Every page is a rectangle of about 2 inches wide and a little over 2 inches long. Has anyone run into the same problem or know how to correct it? 11213