Windows 10: Small page

Discus and support Small page in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I use Chrome . For the last few days, MSM page is so small that you can't read it. That's the only page that's like that. When I use IE it's OK. Any... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Clint, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Clint Win User

Small page

I use Chrome . For the last few days, MSM page is so small that you can't read it. That's the only page that's like that. When I use IE it's OK. Any ideas?

Small page [​IMG]

:)

Clint, Sep 24, 2016

2. Google opens as a very small page

I recently started experiencing problems with my google page. When I click on icon I only get little corner in r/hand side of page. I would like to know if I can get help please.

[Original title: Margaret]

MargaretAlberd, Sep 24, 2016
  3. Google opens as a very small page

A small window that needs to be resized?

Grab the corners of the window and drag it to full screen size. Do not use Maximize. Close all other windows first via the Taskbar and this one last. Windows will remember the size used of the last window closed the next time you open the program.

Or, whichever shortcut you are using to launch the window, right click it and select properties. Under the 'Run' drop-down, choose "Maximized".

Bruce Hagen, Sep 24, 2016
  4. Kari Win User

Small page

You have zoomed out that page. To restore its normal size (100%), make the page active, press and hold down CTRL key and press 0 (number zero).

Holding down CTRL and pressing either + or - you can zoom in / zoom out. The same can be done with mouse wheel when CTRL is pressed down.

5. Clint Win User
    Thanks Kari. That fixed that, but I don't have the arrows now to advance to the next story.

Clint, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Small page

1. Small page - Similar Threads - Small page

2. ²2 coudn't you page up or down with some combo to make small text on previous Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ²2 coudn't you page up or down with some combo to make small text on previous Windows?: I've literally done it... I want to straight use carets....I know it's not commonly used anymore... but parenthesis aren't good enough... you know? Just using parenthesis is like saying we just need one word for everything.It's quite confusing to meʎ why can't I make small...
  3. ²2 coudn't you page up or down with some combo to make small text on previous Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ²2 coudn't you page up or down with some combo to make small text on previous Windows?: I've literally done it... I want to straight use carets....I know it's not commonly used anymore... but parenthesis aren't good enough... you know? Just using parenthesis is like saying we just need one word for everything.It's quite confusing to meʎ why can't I make small...
  4. ²2 coudn't you page up or down with some combo to make small text on previous Windows?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. 4TB drive, a 16MB page file tells me that my C: drive is too small

4TB drive, a 16MB page file tells me that my C: drive is too small: Brand new win installation on a 4TB drive but even a setting virtual memory to 16MB warns me that my C: drive is too small. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/4tb-drive-a-16mb-page-file-tells-me-that-my-c/0f2df04b-3ff6-4754-b4c8-cf74d8c028cb
  6. 4TB drive, a 16MB page file tells me that my C: drive is too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4TB drive, a 16MB page file tells me that my C: drive is too small: Brand new win installation on a 4TB drive but even a setting virtual memory to 16MB warns me that my C: drive is too small. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/4tb-drive-a-16mb-page-file-tells-me-that-my-c/0f2df04b-3ff6-4754-b4c8-cf74d8c028cb
  7. when i boot I get stuck on a page with small print that says, basic, something

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i boot I get stuck on a page with small print that says, basic, something: when i boot I get stuck on a page with small print that says, basic, something, and what look like a small keyboard when you press on it it talks to you ... and it wont let you get into your start up page...
  8. when i boot I get stuck on a page with small print that says, basic, something

when i boot I get stuck on a page with small print that says, basic, something: when i boot I get stuck on a page with small print that says, basic, something, and what look like a small keyboard when you press on it it talks to you ... and it wont let you get into your start up page...
  9. the paging file is too small for this operation to complete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the paging file is too small for this operation to complete: This problem comes randomly throughout the day causing some of services to stop working and I don't know how to solve it. The problem says its from "msedgewebview2". Please let me know how I can possibly fix this issue. Thanks....
  10. the paging file is too small for this operation to complete

the paging file is too small for this operation to complete: This problem comes randomly throughout the day causing some of services to stop working and I don't know how to solve it. The problem says its from "msedgewebview2". Please let me know how I can possibly fix this issue. Thanks....