Windows 10: Small pop up screen

Discus and support Small pop up screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; During every boot up this appears; [ATTACH] What does this mean? Regards, Not2Available... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Not2Available, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Small pop up screen

During every boot up this appears;

Small pop up screen c5fd2b45-54f7-4532-94db-43dc6d115451?upload=true.png

What does this mean?

Regards,

Not2Available

:)

Not2Available, Jan 24, 2021

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 24, 2021
  4. Small pop up screen

"Pop Up Screen that is Annoying"

Hello, 8/24/2016 Wednesday evening

I sure hope you are able to help me! Just in the past day or so, a small screen pops up
    continually. It gives me a choice of which I will want to do....? Leave this page
    or Stay on this page. It's light blue in color, a square small screen. It Continually pops up every few minutes, no matter what I'm working on and it's driving me crazy! I did not request, or knowingly key anything to get
    this to happen.

Honestly, I'm not a real computer person/tech who understands really detailed, mind boggling instructions. I'm hoping it's something that you might be able to list very simple steps in how to get rid of this Pesky screen! Thank you so much, anything
    you can do --- I genuinely appreciate your help and assistance. Blessings!

JudithHenry, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

Small pop up screen

1. Small pop up screen - Similar Threads - Small pop screen

2. Small window popping up for half a second

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Small window popping up for half a second: Hi,Please could someone help - for the past few hours, my Lenovo Windows 11 laptop has been doing this strange thing where a small white window has been popping up in the centre of my screen for half a second then disappearing, and this is happening on average I'd say once...
  3. Small window popping up for half a second

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Small window popping up for half a second: Hi,Please could someone help - for the past few hours, my Lenovo Windows 11 laptop has been doing this strange thing where a small white window has been popping up in the centre of my screen for half a second then disappearing, and this is happening on average I'd say once...
  4. Small Program Icons Popping Up on Pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Small Program Icons Popping Up on Pictures: Hi, I've been browsing some stuff on my computer and just found out that these small program icons show on the bottom right of a lot of my images. These definitely weren't here before and I recently installed a couple of updates, but I'm not sure if that has anything to do...
  5. Small Program Icons Popping Up on Pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Small Program Icons Popping Up on Pictures: Hi, I've been browsing some stuff on my computer and just found out that these small program icons show on the bottom right of a lot of my images. These definitely weren't here before and I recently installed a couple of updates, but I'm not sure if that has anything to do...
  6. Small Program Icons Popping Up on Pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Pop up Applications' Windows are too small

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pop up Applications' Windows are too small: My pop out windows of all applications are too small.Some windows have option to resize - which intself is not a solution because I need to do this manually for everything.Some windows as the window below - cannot be resized at all.Please advise on the solution....
  8. pop up on screen

pop up on screen: All of a sudden I'm getting a pop up on my screen and not sure why....."The Content is not longer available".....The content you requested cannot bedisplayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission...
  9. Small White Box Keeps popping up

Small White Box Keeps popping up: A small white box keeps popping up on my screen after a windows update. I sought the helps of MS Tech who reinstalled the drivers of my graphics. After i restarted the problem is still there. It keeps popping up now and again and covers part of the screen. Kindly advise. It...
  10. LocalBridge.exe data area too small pop up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LocalBridge.exe data area too small pop up: We have a single workstation in our environment that has a popup occurring every 30 minutes or so that states: C:\program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.MicrosoftOfficeHub_18.1910.1283.0_x64__8w...\LocalBridge.exe The data area passed to a system call is too small. The...