Windows 10: small print

Discus and support small print in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; office jet 3830 prints very small instead of full page.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JohnnaBlackburn1, Feb 27, 2021.

1. small print

office jet 3830 prints very small instead of full page.

:)

JohnnaBlackburn1, Feb 27, 2021

2. print too small

Windows 7 Home Premium

The small print just happened a couple of days ago.

BarbaraCallihan, Feb 27, 2021
  3. Reader printing small

Hi Ekponies,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Share this information to assist you better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Do you get any error code/message when you try to download Adobe Reader?
    This issue can be caused due to Adobe settings, I would suggest you to post the same question in Adobe Community and check if it helps.

Adobe Community: Acrobat on Adobe Support Community

You may also refer to the steps from the following article.

Troubleshoot PDF printing | Acrobat, Reader:
    Troubleshoot PDF printing in Acrobat and Reader

Hope it helps. Please get back to us if you need further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Feb 27, 2021
  4. small print

Microsoft Print to PDF mixes up JPGs.

Hi Anita,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What happens when you select small bunch of images and try to print?
    • Is the issue specific to the Microsoft Print to PDF?
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Create a new folder and copy the images you want in PDF.
    • Sort the images as you want. (It always copies as per the sorted time/date)
    • Set the images in Order/Sequence as you want it to be set in PDF.
    • Select all and Print it to PDF.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

small print

1. small print - Similar Threads - small print

2. Printing too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing too small: I have a new dell computer and it prints too small on my Epson et-8500. My other computer prints fine surface pro. Ever since the windows update the print size has been screwed up on the dell. What's the deal?...
  3. Printing too small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing too small: I have a new dell computer and it prints too small on my Epson et-8500. My other computer prints fine surface pro. Ever since the windows update the print size has been screwed up on the dell. What's the deal?...
  4. display small print is too dim, hard to read

in Windows 10 Gaming
    display small print is too dim, hard to read: The small print on my display is very dim and hard to read. Is this a color setting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-small-print-is-too-dim-hard-to-read/cc6a12f7-dc1b-4355-b2eb-b61da173d7c8
  5. display small print is too dim, hard to read

display small print is too dim, hard to read: The small print on my display is very dim and hard to read. Is this a color setting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-small-print-is-too-dim-hard-to-read/cc6a12f7-dc1b-4355-b2eb-b61da173d7c8
  6. display small print is too dim, hard to read

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Default fonts too small in the display ribbon of Word in Office 2021 and also in the print...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Default fonts too small in the display ribbon of Word in Office 2021 and also in the print...: I am using Microsoft Word in my Office Suite 2021 not 365 app in Windows 11. I am a long time user of Windows 7 and have just started using Windows 11.I have been struggling with the default size of the fonts in many functions.The fonts in the display banner are much too...
  8. Default fonts too small in the display ribbon of Word in Office 2021 and also in the print...

Default fonts too small in the display ribbon of Word in Office 2021 and also in the print...: I am using Microsoft Word in my Office Suite 2021 not 365 app in Windows 11. I am a long time user of Windows 7 and have just started using Windows 11.I have been struggling with the default size of the fonts in many functions.The fonts in the display banner are much too...
  9. All icons n font print r so small, new Lenovo laptop with installed Microsoft.

in Windows 10 Customization
    All icons n font print r so small, new Lenovo laptop with installed Microsoft.: I purchased a new Lenovo laptop and have Microsoft on it. All my icons and font print are so small and if I enlarge them they are way too large. I never had a problem like this with my older laptops or computers. I see other people have had the same problem, I'm not along....
  10. All icons n font print r so small, new Lenovo laptop with installed Microsoft.

All icons n font print r so small, new Lenovo laptop with installed Microsoft.: I purchased a new Lenovo laptop and have Microsoft on it. All my icons and font print are so small and if I enlarge them they are way too large. I never had a problem like this with my older laptops or computers. I see other people have had the same problem, I'm not along....