Windows 10: Small rectangle appeared in the top left of my desktop, not sure what it is or how to get...

Discus and support Small rectangle appeared in the top left of my desktop, not sure what it is or how to get... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SaturnCraft [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SaturnCraft, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Small rectangle appeared in the top left of my desktop, not sure what it is or how to get...

/u/SaturnCraft, Apr 11, 2021

2. how do i get rid of a small grey rectangle in my top left corner?

Theres a small grey rectangle at the top left hand corner of my screen and i cant interact with it or get rid of it. The only thing i can do with it is change my wallpaper but then it flashes once. So it disappears for a second then comes back. How do i
    get rid of it?

OtisPushong, Apr 11, 2021
  3. Gabriel Win User
    Small vertical rectangles

Hello everyone.

I have installed some new fonts and after installation my desktop menus apperas with a small rectangle.
    I already installed the Windows 8.1 Font Pack but did not solve the issue

Please find bellow a print screen.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards

Small rectangle appeared in the top left of my desktop, not sure what it is or how to get... [​IMG]

Gabriel, Apr 11, 2021
  4. Small rectangle appeared in the top left of my desktop, not sure what it is or how to get...

Transparent rectangle in top right corner of screen

Hello I'm running windows 10 and there is a often a small transparent rectangle in the top left of my screen while my desktop is blank. When I double click it, it disappears and my desktop reappears. Does anyone know how to get rid of it permanently.
    Small rectangle appeared in the top left of my desktop, not sure what it is or how to get... 4949fe7f-00c6-49db-bec1-8844e2e43565?upload=true.png

ZacharyMcMullan, Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

Small rectangle appeared in the top left of my desktop, not sure what it is or how to get...

1. Small rectangle appeared in the top left of my desktop, not sure what it is or how to get... - Similar Threads - Small rectangle appeared

2. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop. the square remains on the top left corner and now i cant evn click it...
  3. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop. the square remains on the top left corner and now i cant evn click it...
  4. Grey Rectangle in Top Left Corner of Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grey Rectangle in Top Left Corner of Desktop: I have this weird grey box in the top left of my desktop, I have seen other people who have had this problem and was wondering if I could get an answer. Here's a screenshot:Here's some things I know about it:-It does not appear on startup-When it does appear all desktop icons...
  5. Grey Rectangle in Top Left Corner of Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Grey Rectangle in Top Left Corner of Desktop: I have this weird grey box in the top left of my desktop, I have seen other people who have had this problem and was wondering if I could get an answer. Here's a screenshot:Here's some things I know about it:-It does not appear on startup-When it does appear all desktop icons...
  6. Grey Rectangle in Top Left Corner of Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop.sometime all my apps on my desktop dissapear so i click on the square...
  8. Why is there a white rectangle on the top left of my desktop?

Why is there a white rectangle on the top left of my desktop?: Whenever I look at my desktop, there's always some white rectangle. It's been there for a whole year but I didn't really bother to get rid of it and now I want to. Why is this there and how do I get rid of it?[ATTACH]...
  9. weird rectangle in the top left that I can't get rid of

weird rectangle in the top left that I can't get rid of: There's this rectangle that I used to be able to get rid of by going to my Performance Options and changing it but lately it hasn't being working and it won't go away until I restart my pc [ATTACH]...
  10. Small Gray Rectangle in Upper Left Corner

Small Gray Rectangle in Upper Left Corner: First of all, I am using a Surface Pro 3. This problem is weird because it only happens once in a while when my laptop goes to sleep (but not always), and it only goes away once I restart my computer. [IMG] I cannot use my desktop while it is there, and I can move the gray...