Windows 10: small screen displays

Discus and support small screen displays in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I keep getting content will not display correctly on small screen why? what can do about it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Eldon065, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Eldon065 Win User

small screen displays

I keep getting content will not display correctly on small screen why? what can do about it

:)

Eldon065, Jul 4, 2020

2. screen display

Hi William,

It is important that you have the correct screen display and resolution. We suggest that you perform the following steps to reset the monitor settings:

• Boot your computer in
      safe mode
    • Once in safe mode, right-click the desktop > Screen Resolution.
    • Change the display settings back to the original configuration.
    • Restart your computer.

Feel free to update us on the result.

Rachelle Gra, Jul 4, 2020
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jul 4, 2020
  4. small screen displays

Display

Hi,

To increase the display timeout, I suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Select Desktop and click Personalization.
    • Select Lock Screen, then Click on Screen time out settings.
    • Change the required time in the drop down under Screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

small screen displays

1. small screen displays - Similar Threads - small screen displays

2. display problem small area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    display problem small area: display has out of focus icons in just in one spot on the display - it is a rectangle of about 1.5 icons tall and 4 icons wide. - what icon in settings have i pressed or key combinations have i pressed to cause this?- it is apparent it is not a malfunction of the display...
  3. display problem small area

in Windows 10 Customization
    display problem small area: display has out of focus icons in just in one spot on the display - it is a rectangle of about 1.5 icons tall and 4 icons wide. - what icon in settings have i pressed or key combinations have i pressed to cause this?- it is apparent it is not a malfunction of the display...
  4. Photos keeps displaying screen captures in small sizes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos keeps displaying screen captures in small sizes: Recently this started happening (screen capture attached); I don't know whether it was a Windows update or my new laptop with which I use two external monitors simultaneously...Windows Version 20H2 (19042.867). I use the magnifier to increase it but it's annoying and I...
  5. absurdly small display

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    absurdly small display: I'm not sure if the stated topic best describes the issue I'm having, but first look at this:[IMG] the problem I'm having here is best evidenced by the tiny tiny play/pause/rew/ff etc. icons at the bottom of the program display and the icon display inside the blue box at...
  6. Small Screen . . .

Small Screen . . .: I wanted to watch the movie, Bye Bye Birdie, with Ann-Margret and Conway Twitty. But, it only plays, on a small screen. Plus, it won't expand to a full screen. I really wanted to see, that movie. But, not like this. Is their, anyway to fix this? Check out this, shortcut....
  7. My screen is too small for display. How can I shrink display to fit screen?

My screen is too small for display. How can I shrink display to fit screen?: My screen is too small for display. How can I shrink display to fit screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-too-small-for-display-how-can-i/caca8758-532d-41ce-9f91-a24c5eb05770
  8. Edge Display too small

Edge Display too small: When MS Edge is opened, it is about 25% of the screen. How do I make it bigger whenever it is loaded? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-display-too-small/d15bfbea-5944-4302-bc82-87f332c0119b
  9. small display and font size

small display and font size: I was having problems with the sound on my desk top PC. I went to setting under audio/sound, I accidently clicked something that made every thing on my screen quite small. I can change the font size, but every thing else is still small. This is a problem to me because I...
  10. My weather display is to small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My weather display is to small: Im not sure how to make this fill my 43in 1080P screen which I have a screen resolution set for 4k the picture looks pretty good *chuckle 51112