Windows 10: Small screen on top of full screem

Discus and support Small screen on top of full screem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Small tabs showing pictures of full screen on top to my normal tabs.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Momma705, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Momma705 Win User

Small screen on top of full screem

Small tabs showing pictures of full screen on top to my normal tabs.

:)

Momma705, Jun 19, 2019

2. Freezing on Call Screem

Ops. Obviously I made a typo and meant Screen not screem

HeLLie---01, Jun 19, 2019
  3. Small Duplicate Screen at top left corner of monitor

Hi,

There could be some reasons why you are getting a small screen at the top left corner of your monitor. To provide a better assistance, we would like to know a few information:

• Are you using a screen recorder app on your PC?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to this concern?
    • When did this issue begin?

We'll wait for your response.

Ronalene Mat, Jun 19, 2019
  4. Small screen on top of full screem

Small Duplicate Screen at top left corner of monitor

No

No

It started a couple of days ago

RalphHill1, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

Small screen on top of full screem

1. Small screen on top of full screem - Similar Threads - Small screen top

2. Windows 10 Taskbar sometimes on top of full-screen applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Taskbar sometimes on top of full-screen applications: I have the same question that was asked here. I've been having exactly the same issue since beginning of usage Windows 10. The only thing that helps is killing explorer.exe process and starting it again. Four years and a half passed since the problem has been issued and no...
  3. Small Screen . . .

Small Screen . . .: I wanted to watch the movie, Bye Bye Birdie, with Ann-Margret and Conway Twitty. But, it only plays, on a small screen. Plus, it won't expand to a full screen. I really wanted to see, that movie. But, not like this. Is their, anyway to fix this? Check out this, shortcut....
  4. Top 1" of browser disappears- This is not F11 (Full Screen)

Top 1" of browser disappears- This is not F11 (Full Screen): At times the top of my Google Chrome will disappear and all the tabs and everything disappear and I will have a black background. It only comes back if I press F11. This is not full screen mode though. It happens sporadically. How can I fix this....
  5. Small transparent box on top left corner

Small transparent box on top left corner: There is a small box on the top left corner. Its not a monitor issue, since it gets shown on all displays if there are multiple monitors connected and the desktop is duplicated (not if they are extended!). [ATTACH]...
  6. remove small box top left corner screen

remove small box top left corner screen: How do I get rid of the small box in top left corner of my screen? Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-small-box-top-left-corner-screen/7f135357-6b35-4bbe-9159-59ddd3488760
  7. how do I remove duplicate small screen on top left of screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I remove duplicate small screen on top left of screen?: how do I remove duplicate small screen on top left of screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-duplicate-small-screen-on-top-left/383d6344-f755-4381-b652-4f755f77fcb1
  8. Small White Button in Top Corner

Small White Button in Top Corner: Hello! For some reason, this little gray button with a white outline appeared one day, and ever since, I have trying to get rid of it. This is what it looks like: [IMG]...
  9. Small gap on screen when maximized, cannot drag past, full-screen okay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Small gap on screen when maximized, cannot drag past, full-screen okay: There is a gap between the right side of a maximized window and the edge of the monitor (aka opposite my task bar). This frequently happens after I exit a full-screen Steam game (such as cs:go), but I don't know if it's because of the game/video drivers, or if Cortex starts...
  10. Full screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Full screen: Ok, I have been trying W10 out on my surface pro 2, my one problem is netflex. When I watch it full screen it's not actually full screen, there is a black navigation bar at the bottom and because of that a black border around the video. Anyone know how to fix this? 9721